Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessiBun

Chatty Member
So they booked through an Inteletravel MLM hun 🤣🤣🤣. Classy.
OMG that’s so embarrassing although not surprising, I think Sophie sold FM shite 😆

I was looking to buy a key ring and found the perfect gift for Noel!
C06B928A-CDEB-4959-8362-8A21AE81D404.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lowercase

Noel is laying on his arse on yet another holiday that they don't need, while his pie business is taking 4 weeks to deliver pies to his customers. For someone that bangs on about how this business is their only form of income, you would think he would be more public centric. From the reviews, it sounds a right shambles.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue must be absolutely miserable with her real life if she has to escape all the time. It's actually sad and embarrassing to watch, she's clearly unhappy and is trying to fill the void or drown out her own emotions. When was the last time they had a nice weekend at home? Those poor kids must show up to school every week totally overstimulated and worn out.

Noel, go back to work you lazy bastard, or refund your customers for their late orders. By the looks of that vomit in the slow cooker Sue should stay well away from any food preparation :sick:

babybelle

VIP Member
Lancs live are advertising a 3 bed semi in Lancaster for under £100k. Sue and Noel could have skipped Florida, bought that outright and rented it back to Sophie and her family.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I know it's probably been mentioned but how can they go from watching jurassic world to boss baby in one sitting with the same group of kids they are two completely different age ratings ( for good reason I'll add)

And bonnie and heidie being treated like twins recently, down to the same hair style, outfits and shoes is there a reason they can't have individual styles??

• Sick

babybelle

VIP Member
On a kids and counting, Sue went in to hospital to have Caspar I think it was, Sue's Mum and Dad were drafted in to look after the kids and they couldn't manage them as the kids were just running wild. It was James's birthday, and the kids didn't even know how to play a simple party game of pass the parcel. How do they expect to get sitters for as many kids as they have, it's totally selfish.

MayVis

So if they’ve got 7 children with them, that means that 10 children are at home right? Everyone from Tillie up, excluding the 4 who don’t live at home.

I know that a lot of the children are older but Noel and Sue have just been away for a week, the kids have been at school (hopefully) so they’ve not actually spent any time with these older ones in two weeks +.

It’s neglectful. Imagine a child telling a teacher that they haven’t really seen their parents for two weeks.

• Sad

Marsygal

It makes me mad that we work bloody hard, and haven't been abroad for years, we have just about managed to take a holiday in the UK every year, yet these cretins are on their 4th holiday abroad since Easter, 3 of which are to most people a once in a lifetime trip??!! Where is the justice in the world??

In my opinion one of the most important things about being a parent is being emotionally available for your kids. Giving them the love and security that fosters independence knowing they’ve got you no matter what. Sue’s kids have stronger parental bonds with their siblings than their parents which in itself is fucked up. But when you consider they’re putting on this pantomime with their children as players whilst earning an immoral income from it, it’s beyond irresponsible, it’s abusive.

• Heart

Little me.

VIP Member
Yes exactly that.
The children i think were shared out! Sophie moved onto The Radfords house to help out. Heidie was at Chloe's house.
It's a bit sneaky, you don't say you are going away for 5 nights and 2 nights travelling, you say away for a week!! Lol
I think they were trying to down play it possibly.

100%

I can not believe the sunburn on Noel!
He must've been in absolute agony. A cooked lobster looks less red.
I hope it is really painful, no more than the lying twat deserves.

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey. They’re off in the Motorhome this weekend 😂. Talk about running away from real life!
Do they ever have a weekend at home,just relaxing,and giving the children downtime to get on with homework,do baking etc?? They must be permanently shattered.

Reactions: 20

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
So when sue and nowull are away, are their younger kids actually getting properly looked after by the others? As in bathed every night homework done meals cooked clean uniform and tucked into bed etc or are they just being watched as in eat what they want go to bed when they want etc.
They don’t get that when their parents are at home, so why would the older siblings do it?

To be fair to Sophie, though, her children are immaculately turned out, with their hair done nicely, so the kids might have been looked after better with her in charge. Heidie went to Chloe so there’s a chance she was clean and better fed however her clothes will have still been about 5 size too big.

troutpout69

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion: The Radford Family #42
Pervy Nowull should be in jail, instead of selling stories to the daily fail 😂

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Have the other kids seen the light of not being with them and asked not to go? They've only shown 4 kids, and I'd be highly surprised if the Shining twins were there seeing as they weren't chasing after the electric scooter demanding a turn.

Poor Heidie looks like she hasn't seen shampoo since they've been back from their '4 day break'

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but the first time you leave your kids to go away alone aren't you normally pretty nervous and trial one night away! (My eldest is 18 and I've only ever had 1 night away in the uk child free last year) I certainly don't think I could go somewhere that was two connecting flights away, can you imagine if you needed to get back in a emergency! Which isn't unheard of with the radfords cos they had to rush back with Ophelia was poorly and Millie couldn't step up and be a parent
they only "rushed back" to make the TV episode more dramatic. it was totally staged, as it was the day they were meant to return home anyway, so they didn't return earlier - it was all exaggerated for the show. if Millie were totally incompetent as a parent and - for whatever reason - refused to contact her older siblings for advice/a lift to A&E when Ophelia was unwell, if she had actually needed to go to hopsital, i'm sure the filming crew would have stepped in and called an ambulance. they wouldn't leave a young child at genuine risk if she was dangerously unwell. the whole situation where Millie phoned Sue and Nowull and they supposedly rushed home to save the day - meanwhile Millie gave Ophelia calpol to soothe her temperature and she woke up totally fine. all they achieved with that episode was making Millie look like a useless mother.

the fact that Chris was clearly suffering thru a mental health crisis while Sue and Nowull were on holiday in Florida, and she didn't even give him a second thought, far too focused on chilling beside the pool and taking photos of cereal boxes for content, let alone contact him or considering cutting her holiday short and flying home earlier to support her eldest son shows that there is absolutely no way Sue would leave a holiday early for the sake of her kids - unless it's a moment staged for TV, to highlight the Radfords as such perfect aren't who would do anything for their kids. 🙄🙄

after all, Sue has totally "earned" herself a luxury holiday - it's her reward for being such a dedicated and involved, busy mother for so many years! her kids aren't gonna ruin lazy Sue's well-deserved holiday - even in an emergency! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣