Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
So they are watching Jurassic world with all those littleuns in the van - no common sense at all. Recommended for over 14’s. As thick as the pastry they make on their pies🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

pippa101

I think coming on boasting about their trip today is going to boil up more people's piss than the bragfords hot tub can hold.

Fasten your (economy because you don't pimp out your children) seatbelts for the comments 😂😂😀

You get 10 points for every time you read the word jealous....First to a hundred wins

• Haha

JessiBun

Chatty Member
604A2F82-9E9C-4BF1-87FD-D523252CDCB7.jpeg
Took ages to find? Does she mean in her shit tip of a house because it’s literally the first yoda onesie that comes up on Amazon if she’s meaning buying!🤣

• Haha

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Their thick arse minions would probably set up a GoFund me page or something!
They'll put the option to add a quid to the order to put towards the electricity bill and stupid fecker will pay it....

Thread suggestion - The Radfords live in la la land, get Nowull prosecuted so they can be banned.

• Haha
  • Heart

RedTiger

VIP Member
Whats the point in getting ‘nice’ new sofas again if the dogs and kids will just ruin it? Obviously its what kids and dogs do just baffles me how much money she wastes. That sofa will stink of human and dog piss within a day.

• Sick

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Hello all, long time no speak!
Basically took some time away, got too close to some truths…. It’s all in hand.

anyway got a message today from someone apologised for calling me a liar about the dirty pie shop, apparently it’s gone national.

Here is my question/observation. The price of gas and electric and going through the roof and most food businesses are struggling to pay for it resulting in closure or have to rise their prices.
So with the cost of pie be going up and if they are with the current cost of living crisis who is going to be able to afford them?
Will they be able to afford to have both premises or operate at all.

just read about another dog, to breed I guess. Someone should ring the rspca…
Have we ever seen the rabbits again. I mean the fluffy ones not Noel and sue…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
If I was running around after that amount of kids all day I’d be sweating and too hot for a jumper!
Queen Sue is too superior to be running around after kids, she'll be sitting with her jumper and a coffee while her servants sorry I mean daughters run around

Sue has some nerve talking about having serious holiday blues when she's just spent more than most peoples yearly salary on two back to back holidays. Do you really hate your home life that much that you have to constantly escape? And then comes home and pays for a reading with a medium. She's always shocked when the medium knows stuff about her life as if she doesn't publish everything.

Poor Casper, 10 is a big deal for a kid and not even a brief story post. I wonder if they even remembered the poor lads birthday or if they were too caught up in "holiday blues"

Last edited:
  • Haha
I watched a few of the Florida vlogs at the weekend out of boredom 😂 I can't believe the sheer amount of money they spend, it's insane! Each time they were at a cafe or restaurant all I could think was how much the bill would be! It makes me a bit sad to be honest to think that I'm living month to month scraping by, yet I work really hard. Yet these people who do nothing other than brag online have so much disposable income. I don't know whether to be envious of their money or absolutely furious about it - or both!

• Heart
Ugh I can't even watch them as a piss take now. They are infuriating! Getting the goss from tattle is about all I can take. Would love to see the reaction on the faces of those die hard fans who are finally waking up and seeing them for what they are.

lastdis

VIP Member
Did I read the daily comments right. A woman being called. Akaren becuase she said it was wrong for a 18 year old to be sleeping with a 13/14 year old,
and that’s sue said yes so it’s ok.
pits RAPE. Not ok, he raped her because let’s be honest legally a 13 year old can not give consent. I seriously worry about some of these fans . I worry if they have kids oh it’s ok for that adult to abuse u . Fucking skanks

babybelle

VIP Member
That post thingy by the tree, are they realistically going to go back and "visit" their special plant year after year? Stupid things like this are what tells me channel 5 are paying for everything cos they have no content for the programme.

LottieM

The way in which they feed the family is one of the many odd things about Sue & Noel. Vlogs showing their supermarket deliveries show lots of snacky type food (yoghurts, barny bears or similar, dairylea) that would probably last all of their kids for about one day.
They’ve had, what, 15 or 20 years experience in having a large family. Surely after all that time you’d be an expert in planning, shopping and cooking a series of calorie dense meals that can be prepared relatively cheaply and easily? Buy stuff from wholesalers or direct from farms rather than supermarkets?

JessiBun

Chatty Member
That restaurant seems to be fully booked until the end of November (wouldn’t let me go to December) so I highly doubt this was a last minute getaway choice!
15A4559B-4960-406F-98EF-096495DF925A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

B.B

And they are still fucking bragging about the bloody holiday. Like two bloody kids.
I can't watch anymore... Its uncomfortable viewing and embarrassing. They have no integrity or shame or indeed what people in the real world are going through... Selfish, greedy, uneducated and slow minded...

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I hope that instagram post is the last we ever hear of Heidie's toileting habits, if she makes a video on it or shares any potty pictures then she's utter scum.

I wonder if Sue looks at her own kids compared to Sophie's and sees what a stark difference there is. Not only do Sophie's girls look well fed and presentable, they've clearly been raised better than their young aunties. Sophie is a gobby asshole but somehow she's raised some seemingly lovely kids. I'd be ashamed if I were Sue watching my kids compared to my own daughters kids. Even Chris doesn't have the typical Radford gaunt Dickensian street urchin look because he probably had a better start being raised by his grandparents.

If Katie is in fact pregnant I'm curious to see how that will go. Either she'll be worlds better than her mum and Millie or she'll be so burnt out from parenting siblings all these years that she won't be bothered much about her own baby. Though I hope she's not pregnant. She and her boyfriend act like 14 year olds half the time