Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Thanks for clarifying 👍
You're welcome. We had to close a limited company a while back and, although we could have walked away, we paid every single outstanding bill before shutting. Left us in personal debt but we could still sleep at night. It also meant that suppliers would still deal with us afterwards. Can't abide people who shit on others just because they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
My cousins boys aged 7 and 5 have those bikes, so at least its age appropriate. The outfit is a bit bizarre but maybe he wants to dress like that?
i mean, it's not like Sue takes the boys with her when she goes on a primark spending spree, so doubt it's an. outfit Archie has requested or had any input in choosing. i think it's more that Archie is one of the youngest kids, and the youngest boy, and Sue is desperate to keep them as toddlers for as long as possible, now her "....and counting" collection of kids is over. dressing Archie in toddler-style clothes is far more a reflection of Sue's determination to prevent the kids from growing up, than Archie wanting to dress like a little boy - in the same way that she refuses to address their speech delays, because it keeps them stunted and appear younger than their age. Archie doesn't look particularly comfortable dressed in dungarees and would likely opt for shorts and a tee like his older brothers if he had a choice. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Like they booked the Maldives as a last minute trip after seeking fan approval on Instagram 🤣.

What sort of parents jet off halfway around the world leaving an army of young children at home to be looked after by any poor sod?

I’m not jealous. I’d rather by penniless than be a Radford.
Looking at the bright side at least all of the kids will be enjoying time without cameras in their faces at every given chance, given decent portions during meal times and if sophies helping out likely looking slightly more clean and kempt.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Just glanced at a vlog from Disney. I cannot make my mind up if Tillie is special needs, or just craves attention. I glanced at the vlog when they had lunch with the characters. Archie was getting Donald ducks autograph, he then gave Archie a hug, Tillie then asks for a hug, then a high five then another hug and when Archie had a photo taken, Tillie was jumping in the photo pulling daft faces. May be petty on my part but I found her really annoying.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Aww 10s a big birthday. He would of appreciated a bit of fuss going from the Florida vlogs.

Christ that jumper. I looked fully expecting a Sue turtle neck special. Why is she drawn to these odd necklines?
Anyone who knows her knows she loves her jumpers? And who knows you Sue? You don't have any friends. And no one else cares.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
My dad always says the bigger you are the harder you fall. The Bragfords should remember that with all their holidays, fancy cars as weekends away in their motorhome. People are going to get fed up with them very soon when they’re worried about heating their homes, feeding their kids and paying for Christmas. If Lazy Susan doesn’t start reading the room it’s going to be a box of fish fingers shared between the lot of them, again.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Don't know why Sue has her nails done so long with that many kids and pets to tend to. Doesn't make sense! Shorter fingernails would surely be easier and more sensible. I injured my first baby with my fingernails (by accident of course) I was devastated and kept them filed to a shorter length to avoid that again.
Well she doesn't do any work,that's why.

• Haha

Gabriella

Thank you x its so hard we are over £1000 down a month with MAT pay and we cleared all credit cards before we had our little one but we have ended up putting back on them just to pay bills and buy food! Havent even been able to do a food shop yet this week till my other half gets paid later this week as we just don't have the money! Its so hard when all you want to do is unwind and have a simple Chinese or Indian with a film but you just can't literally do it and then you get bragging people like this with hot tubs, swim spas, campervans, holidays to France, TWO Florida holidays and now this! Its our anniversary next month but it will just be a card and a bar of chocolate for us x
I’d rather a card and a bar of chocolate any day of the week than have what they have,what you have is genuine what they have is all false
Happy anniversary when your special day is here
Xx

It’s time to get to know another ‘big’ family I think. We’ve seen the Radfords go from literal rags to riches and there’s nothing left to see. If we want bragging we can watch any number of ‘influencers’ who are much easier on the eye (and the ears 😳😆).

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
The way they comment on how quiet it is in business class... Yep. Because some people are actually flying business for actual work. And here they are jabbering to their camera, describing and commenting on everything... Money really, really doesn't buy you class.

RedTiger

VIP Member
When I was 19 I was always out with my friends drinking, dinners or just nice walks. Feel a bit sad for Katie when her entire life is her siblings. If Chloe was still childless and at home I assume Katies life would have been very different. I feel bad for the oldest girl at home as they are literal parents and the only way to escape in the Radford way is by having a baby of their own.

What do the oldest boys even do? They are never expected to be free babysitters but non of them seem to have any career or goals?

• Sad

HoneyNed

I
She would never home school during lockdown she admitted to her health visitor she was struggling to cope
Lol, remember Chloe? teaching, I think phoebe how to hold a pencil. Fair enough, she probably was in reception so needs guidance, but you could tell no-one else gave a shit!
then sue went off in the range rover to pick up laptops for the kids from the school, while she was waiting for Ellie and I think James or Luke's engraved ipads to come!! And they'd just spent thousands on that rank marble table, but they couldn't do any home school without them...and this is a family that advertised how good talk talk is for a large family with so many devices!

one of my sons friends learned off the xbox, which I know they have a few of, or a phone. We had one £99 laptop off eBay and I was shoving one kid out ready to get the next one ready, and I only had two school age 😂 I would never do it again, the stress nearly finished me off!

Then the senco rang a week later asking if we needed to borrow a laptop because my sons autistic, he was on the priority list while they tried to sort everything out, i never knew, and no, we have one to share so we won't take a laptop just because we can. Rant over...😂🙈

• Heart

Bobbles223

I feel sorry for chloe knowing how much she wanted a house of her own they could of easily provided a deposit for her
Exactly! They have their priorities all wrong, let's spend 100k on two florida trips in one year, but giving the kids deposits on houses to set them up for life, noo absolutely not 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

babybelle

VIP Member
Lazy Susan cooked last night because she's put on Instagram a photo of the slow cooker. She made a "yummy" chicken casserole. She never even browned the chicken off first 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Sue definitely wants more and considering the reaction to Millie. She just obviously can’t have more hence filling her life with all This shopping and holidays
I think Sue will always be jealous when those close to her fall pregnant, as it means the attention is on them and not her. I definitely think it's the attention she loved/craved when it came to pregnancy. The baby which comes at the end of it interests her for less than a few weeks. She seemed particularly disinterested in Heidie when she was tiny. I think she'd do pregnancy again in a heartbeat if she could, for the attention, but she doesn't want the child which inevitably comes as a result of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Marsygal

Serious holiday blues? Tone deaf bitch...wish I was in that frame of mind...instead I have serious “ how am I going to pay my Utility Bill blues”...theirs must be sky high...house, pie shop and the other premises..how the fuck and how much are they raking in weekly for that worry not to be an issue with them? Watched part of the latest vlog on youtube...two classless chavs in a luxurious holiday resort being fawned over by low paid staff- didnt even give them the courtesy of a decent tip- Nowull saying “ they cant do enough for us “...😡🤬🤬
A local bakery to us (5* on their inspection) that's quite big on Instagram, similar set up with a production unit and a (clean) shop has been told this week their utilities bill for the production unit will be going up from about £6000 to £24000 - they work incredibly hard, if you order they send it out the next day, and the cakes and pies are delicious. Yet they may be ruined by this and these chancers aren't affected? Something is wrong in the world...

• Sad
  • Wow

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
See may be wrong, but I really struggle to see how they work hard. One woman on Facebook argued with me saying she has 22 children and grandchildren on top of course she works hard. She doesn't have to do what most of us do. She doesn't have to hold down a full time job, she at one point was wanting to get a cleaner, they are forever away on holiday, she doesn't cook, her shopping gets delivered, and the older kids and Noel does the school runs, so I don't know how Sue supposedly works hard. Noel works about 4 to 5 hours a day when he's at work and again, how's that working hard? It's part time. He works tops 20 hours a week.
The minions act like they have 22 young kids at home or something. They've never had 22 under the same roof. They have about 12 kids under 18 which yes is a lot if you're doing it properly, but they aren't. Parents with one child do more parenting than they do. And if Noel was working full time he'd never be able to do the school run, the millions of holidays, the constantly appearing in vlogs. Most people who have large families do it because they genuinely love parenting and make it their full time job and go above and beyond. Sue does the bare minimum at most. The most we can say for her kids (the ones who aren't adults at least) is that they're "technically" fed, clothed, have a home and are enrolled in school, and they aren't doing any of those things the best they can!

It's like they're doing the absolute legal bare minimum of everything. If they were anyone else they'd have their kids removed from their care. If they had 22 dogs or cats they'd be considered irresponsible animal hoarders. This might shock Sue, but the social doesn't look at how many Disney holidays your kids have had in the last year when deciding whether you're fit parents. They need to switch up their priorities

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
It took me 6 attempts and over 4 years to leave and I nearly didn't leave the last time, only reason I did was because I promised someone i'd leave if he ever laid his hands on me again, and I am not even one of the worst cases of abuse I've ever heard.
Well done for leaving. I was married to a vile abusive man for 18 years. I should never have married him. I was with him 4 years before we married and 2 weeks before we got married he broke my arm and gave me a split lip and 2 black eyes. He convinced me he didn't mean it and like a fool I stayed. He constantly attacked me, the worst was he threw me down the stairs after sexually assaulting me (sorry tmi). I wasn't allowed friends and if I went to the shops, I was timed. I left when a man I met on the Internet offered to help me get away. That man is now my partner, he got me help, he paid for me to have trauma counselling and he helped me take my ex to court to get access to my children. If it wasn't for him I would have stayed and I honestly would be dead by now. Its not easy to leave, it's the hardest thing ever especially when children are involved.

Oh no hopefully it's just a good pulmping lip gloss but she may have loved millies filled face so copying 🤣
See that's another thing that pisses me off. Millie doesn't work, lives on benefits yet she has acrylic nails and a face full of fillers. Who pays for that? My neice had botox to help with sweating, she said it cost a bomb and she said she would have to save hard for the next course and she works a very well paid full time job.

Last edited:
  • Heart