Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Another vlog of two smug, gloating pair of peasants, who have now moved on to another level- not just sticking their snouts in their food and sniffing it, but sniffing the hot towels provided to wipe their hands...Barnacle Bollocks put his around his neck, as you do,at a dinner table at an exclusive resort 🙄 common pair of sleazy Chavs who have zero manners.... nice to see Saggy Flaps went all out to get ready for their last night out with her hair and makeup....not.....🥴

Maybe they took lessons from Wayne and Waynetta Slob but failed the course 😂😂

Thread suggestion - Wayne & Waynetta have nothing on Sue, she and her perve are just glitter coated poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I’ve sort of fizzled out of the last few threads and the Radfrauds in general really. I want wanted to check in and ask if there have been any updates with Millie/Harley? And is Katie still with her boyfriend? There was some drama with both of them wasn’t there?
I started losing track on this family when all the big holidays started really. So unrelatable!
Katie is still with her boyfriend and he's a very dedicated stepdad to her children. The two of them are basically raising Sue and Nowulls children and the boyfriend gets in on all the gifted holidays.

As for Millie and Harley, I don't believe there's anything new. Millie posted some vague posts about leaving an abusive relationship. There was someone here who would post screenshots from Harleys facebook but I don't recall seeing any lately. Millie doesn't post much lately unless she's reposting an undeclared ad or snapping at some "Karens" or "mum police" as she calls everyone who shows concern for her kids safety. As far as we know she's still living at Pervy Palace

• Haha

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
I'm full time self employed to be able to pull in an honest income whilst caring (unpaid) for my husband, and trying to care for my older parents post-stroke. It's hard but that's life and there are many many in far worse situations than this. Those Radfords are a bunch of fraudulent wannabes with nothing real to offer anyone.
Their older series were an escape, their new life is so off the scale of greedy and entitled that is is unwatchable.

• Heart
Chloe should use her platform to branch off onto her own brand with Mila. She seems the only one who actually does things with the baby and seems to be nailing the new mum journey. She’s far far more relatable than her mother.
I reckon she has more actual parenting experience than her mum tbf. Sophie had her kids young but Chloe was at home in a second mum role for years. The Radfords and the Sullivans are similar to me in that they have all these kids but still seem clueless, probably because their older daughters pick up all the slack.

Literally. After all the babysitting the older children did and the fact they literally raised their siblings its the least Sue can do. If she has allllllllll this money then why isn’t she thinking about her childrens future and stability?
Because it doesn’t bring in the views and more importantly it doesn’t give her that dopermine high she gets from the constant kerching feeling.

• Sad
  • Heart

sted

Surely they haven’t left a load of the kids at home when they took a select few away for the weekend after leaving them for a week to go to the Maldives 🤬 surely the minions cannot keep calling them perfect parents. I think she’s bored of the kids now and is doing anything not to look after them

Shinealight

VIP Member
Wonder where all the kids have gone? Need to be local to be near school. Wonder if Sophie has some to make up for her free holiday? Surely it’s easier to keep in the house tho…but Katie has only shown Heidie
Sophie has definitely had some of them for at least some of the time.
She was posting on instagram stories her own kids with Hallie, Phoebe and Bonnie in a park at the weekend.
Looks like there may have been an ulterior motive from Sue & Noel in taking them on that holiday.

Gonnaeno

Can I just say I'm totally sickened by this pairs constant rubbing noses in it. They don't care about anybody but themselves.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So sue and Noel said they were going away but weren’t going to mention it yet they vlogged it. Can’t they just enjoy it, just the two of them without trying to monetise everything. Obviously they can’t do anything without bragging about it.

JessiBun

Chatty Member
View attachment 1634820
See she’s telling everyone how nice and warm they are. In their 100k “second home”. After 3 ridiculously expensive holidays already this year. Someone’s gonna need to invent a new adjective to describe how tone deaf and vulgar they are now.
I don’t know if that’s just how it sits when parked up or whatever but it looks really low at the back, like they’ve got far too much weight in there or the suspension’s gone 🫤

They’ve only taken 4 kids to spend the weekend with… after being away for a full week, just wtf is that about

• Heart

emmawhu

VIP Member
So if you were to die you want your kids to die too 🤔. That's such a strange concept.
I would wish the opposite
When you word it like that it sounds awful but I totally get it and know other people who chose never to fly anywhere without their young children for the same reason.

Of course nobody 'wants' their kids to die, but given the choice of all going together or those young children potentially spending the rest of their lives grieving the loss of their parents in one of the most horrific circumstances imaginable, especially if you don't have any close family or friends who you would trust to step into the breech and raise them for you, then I can totally understand why many choose not to fly separately from their children to avoid the risk of potentially leaving them on those circumstances.

Yes you could argue you take that risk every time you get into a car, or cross the road, or walk down the stairs etc, but the mind isn't rational sometimes. For many, the fear of dying in a plane crash is very intense and real, you can't rationalise it. It somehow feels riskier than the other things, I guess because the other things seem more survivable than a potential plance crash. For me, that would be one of the most horrific ways to go, or lose a loved one. The fear of loved ones mourning losing me in such a way doesn't bear thinking about.

I get it.

pippa101

I feel sorry for chloe knowing how much she wanted a house of her own they could of easily provided a deposit for her

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The minions act like they have 22 young kids at home or something. They've never had 22 under the same roof. They have about 12 kids under 18 which yes is a lot if you're doing it properly, but they aren't. Parents with one child do more parenting than they do. And if Noel was working full time he'd never be able to do the school run, the millions of holidays, the constantly appearing in vlogs. Most people who have large families do it because they genuinely love parenting and make it their full time job and go above and beyond. Sue does the bare minimum at most. The most we can say for her kids (the ones who aren't adults at least) is that they're "technically" fed, clothed, have a home and are enrolled in school, and they aren't doing any of those things the best they can!

It's like they're doing the absolute legal bare minimum of everything. If they were anyone else they'd have their kids removed from their care. If they had 22 dogs or cats they'd be considered irresponsible animal hoarders. This might shock Sue, but the social doesn't look at how many Disney holidays your kids have had in the last year when deciding whether you're fit parents. They need to switch up their priorities
and in terms of the kids being fed, it's not even as though they bother to do that adequately. such a huge amount of wealth, yet their kids are visibly undernourished and many appear underweight - and it's not even as though Nowull tries to hide how stingy he is with the kid's food portions! they've shared so many vlogs where the kids are sharing one happy meal between three of them, or being told by Nowull that they have to share an order of pancakes between them or cooking them one single BBQed sausage as their enotr evening meal - usually while he and Sue sit down and dig into a huge feast, having ordered multiple plates of food while the kids are sharing a single portion or fighting over the leftover scraps. any other family who were publicly starving their kids would - justifiably - be investigated by social services, especially in a situation where they are constantly flaunting their wealth and excessive expenditure and fancy holidays etc, while their kids are going hungry. yet for Nowull and Sue, those rules don't seem to apply. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔

• Sad
  • Wow

FlowerPower987

The thought of Scabby Sue and Noncey Nowull pretending to be in lurrvvee makes my stomach heave. Nauseating. Him with his dandruff, piggy eyes and pervy face is grim. Imagine that heaving and sweating away, no thanks!
There are certain couples that you just can’t imagine having sex, and they are definitely one of them!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
It took me 6 attempts and over 4 years to leave and I nearly didn't leave the last time, only reason I did was because I promised someone i'd leave if he ever laid his hands on me again, and I am not even one of the worst cases of abuse I've ever heard.
Well done you for making such a courageous decision, you should be so proud of yourself, cant have been easy...big hugs ❤Xx

• Heart
So they've gone for at least a week, why lie and day 4 days they've been quite since end last week
Probably because they know the backlash they will get, I used to love them but they are so unrelatable I was in tears to my other half the other week other finances as we have just had a baby and I am on goverment MAT pay. Its just so unfair.

• Sad

Laylaybelle

Is that the size of those horrendously overpriced Mickey and Minnie statues they bought? They’re dinky 🤣
AD05B642-B6B5-422F-9DA6-6EC510531F95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow