The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one’s for you Sue

View attachment 1652087
This is my new favourite tweet ever. Those pictures are horrendous. My friend does it and shows me the crap she buys throughout the year. Literally bags and bags of plastic crap from The Works and Poundland, just so the kids have loads to open. That's not the direction we take with ours at all. Who wants that much tit in their house and posting a photo of huge piles of gifts is so crass.

Reactions: 17
This is my new favourite tweet ever. Those pictures are horrendous. My friend does it and shows me the crap she buys throughout the year. Literally bags and bags of plastic crap from The Works and Poundland, just so the kids have loads to open. That's not the direction we take with ours at all. Who wants that much tit in their house and posting a photo of huge piles of gifts is so crass.
I bought some things my daughter asked for during the prime sale and it was actually cheaper. Luckily I just have the one 😆

Reactions: 1
I'm guessing the lack of social media posts, Sue has nothing to boast about.
There's only so many times she can post about her laundry pile when theres nothing else to boast about before even that's too boring to post 🤔

Reactions: 7
There will be a new vlog I bet boasting about their new pup Minnie. They have not actually said all that much on this- yet!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they're trying to find a social media guru to fix their online activities and make them relevant. Oh no sorry, I forgot. God's busy on Sundays and it'll take a miracle to fix their tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck would you buy a chavavan and just keep going a few miles up the road in it to the same place. They really are morons !
Too cold to go for a walk but they aren’t wearing coats.
Thick as🐷💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why the duck would you buy a chavavan and just keep going a few miles up the road in it to the same place. They really are morons !
Too cold to go for a walk but they aren’t wearing coats.
Thick as🐷💩
Probably all in pretty (light coloured dresses) that is often the "Radford style!" -aka inappropriate lol

Reactions: 10
Their content is literally SO boring!!!! I bet people get fed up with them quickly. It's either braggy or boring lol.

Reactions: 13
I'm guessing the lack of social media posts, Sue has nothing to boast about.
Yeah I thought they'd been quiet too. It makes me nervous! They're worse than the kids, when you know they're quiet, they're up to no good 😂

Yeah I thought they'd been quiet too. It makes me nervous! They're worse than the kids, when you know they're quiet, they're up to no good 😂
Probably off on a secret holiday for channel 5 or doing some filming it’s the only time they are quiet

Reactions: 13
Probably off on a secret holiday for channel 5 or doing some filming it’s the only time they are quiet
Yeah this will be it!
Trouble is they’ve done the expensive holidays, the mini breaks, the birthdays & anniversaries and all the shopping hauls to death. No one’s pregnant or just given birth. Gonna have to dig deeper than the bottom of the barrel for anything remotely “interesting” 👀😂

Reactions: 15
Maybe their stuck in bed with food poisoning after finally trying one of their own pies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might be having a massive clean up at Paedos Putrid Pie Shop....wont Environmental Dept revisit to make sure its been done if they’re continuing to trade? 🥟

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it strange how they haven’t bragged about the new puppy over and over like they usually do, maybe one of the kids have sat on it 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.