The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have never ever decorated for Halloween before, the most they ever do is go pumpkin picking with the kids and carve 1 pumpkin that sits on the kitchen side. Bet you this year she will follow the leader and do an autumn door with pumpkins, autumn wreath, the lot because its the new trend. Sue can't think for herself, she has to copy everyone else.
They definitely have, because they have a huge witch that goes in the kitchen next to their fridge. They always buy new Halloween outfits each year too. so wasteful

Reactions: 11
Sue? She's not gone anywhere πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Beat me to it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I see all the decorations are new again this year. They have no regard for the planet, they are so wasteful. People are struggling to survive and they are bragging β€œLook what we’ve got β€œyet again.
They could have saved a shed load of money, Scratty could just sit on her broomstick and Crusty could dress up as the Child Catcher or Dracula. He’s definitely got the fangs for it.
Between them they could scare the whole of Morecambe.
Trust me they could scare far more than just Morecambe 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recon this is going to be a new obsession of sues, going away all the time with nowull and leaving all the kids (or the majority of) at home

Reactions: 13
I recon this is going to be a new obsession of sues, going away all the time with nowull and leaving all the kids (or the majority of) at home
On their return home vlog, they said how much they missed the children. "We won't fo it again we will Nowull?"-
Well a day later on fb, she commented "yes we missed them,but we will definitely return back again" and as she commented on the vlog they could not afford to take all the children, I pressumed she meant just the two of them! Although, who knows she barely makes sense at the best of times!
She has probably realised though she quite likes being pampered, you know cos she is a celeb now!!! And she deserves it! 🀣

On their return home vlog, they said how much they missed the children. "We won't do it again we will Nowull?"-
Well a day later on fb, she commented "yes we missed them,but we will definitely return back again" -and as she commented on the vlog they could not afford to take all the children, I pressumed she meant just the two of them! Although, who knows she barely makes sense at the best of times!
She has probably realised though she quite likes being pampered, you know cos she is a celeb now!!! And she deserves it! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do wonder if there is something wrong with sue she seems to have a very obsessive personality. I wonder if she could have ASD? Definitely some learning difficulties

Reactions: 17
They definitely have, because they have a huge witch that goes in the kitchen next to their fridge. They always buy new Halloween outfits each year too. so wasteful
Yes I could remember that witch thing.. I also remember them doing a thing for Halloween when we were in lockdown in which the children went in different rooms and the older ones had dressed up. I actually liked that because they made their own fun as they were forced to by lockdown.. This is maybe a bold statement but it was one of their better vlogs of the last few yrs. Just a family having good clean fun together with yes some expensive decs like the witch, but much less in the way of bragging.

Reactions: 16
Millie's Facebook post about leaving an abusive partner and how long it took to leave. You'd swear she'd been with him years. How long did they live with each other and she was never there always at Radford's. I'm not buying it at all. Plot to stop Harley having contact. Her babies are literally result of two bunk ups she's not known him long. She wouldn't know a longterm relationship. She needs to walk in the shoes of people who have been with a partner for many years and no family to turn to and gettng courage to leave. Then she would know real strength. Makes a joke and an insult to people who have actually had it hard and been through this trauma. Baby number 3 soon and she will be looking to push him away also.
Agree completely, I was with my ex for 15 years before I was able to leave safely, her attitude shits me, try living with a complete cock head for 15 years who terrifies you so much you dont believe in yourself anymore and see yourself as nothing more than a slave.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I could remember that witch thing.. I also remember them doing a thing for Halloween when we were in lockdown in which the children went in different rooms and the older ones had dressed up. I actually liked that because they made their own fun as they were forced to by lockdown.. This is maybe a bold statement but it was one of their better vlogs of the last few yrs. Just a family having good clean fun together with yes some expensive decs like the witch, but much less in the way of bragging.
I agree. I remember enjoying that vlog. They did something fun and creative for both the older and younger kids, and actually showed the benefits of having a large family. I’m sure this year it will be another trip to Alton Towers and a stay in the migraine-inducing hotel rooms.

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t be surprised if they do a β€œlast minute” trip to Disney in Paris which they’ll vlog the life out of.

Reactions: 9
What I meant by never dressed the house for Halloween is, I think Sue will do one of those over the top autumn front doors, with the wreath and pumpkins everywhere like Mrs Hinch and Stacy Soloman has done. I know they had pumpkins indoors and a few bits, but I meant full on over the top outside type thing.

Reactions: 7
What I meant by never dressed the house for Halloween is, I think Sue will do one of those over the top autumn front doors, with the wreath and pumpkins everywhere like Mrs Hinch and Stacy Soloman has done. I know they had pumpkins indoors and a few bits, but I meant full on over the top outside type thing.
can you imagine? Oh Nowull, our door is wonderful isn't it Nowull. Pointy jabby perma -poke. Stupid dimwit. Someone should stick her and Nowull in a fecking pumpkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On their return home vlog, they said how much they missed the children. "We won't fo it again we will Nowull?"-
Well a day later on fb, she commented "yes we missed them,but we will definitely return back again" and as she commented on the vlog they could not afford to take all the children, I pressumed she meant just the two of them! Although, who knows she barely makes sense at the best of times!
Think the Maldives wud shut the landing strip with that lot arriving-

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.