The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucking C U N Tuesday's how can they be so devoid of empathy. Normal, hard working folk can't sleep, worried sick about the cost of living, wondering if they will have to chose between eating or heating, dreading the interest rates going up. We have a short, weekend away booked with our kids - but now I feel sick and guilty for spending the money. We haven't had a break away since 2019, none of us even own a passport and I'm fucking 47, have a degree and work bastard full time.

Yet you get this shower of shite...... go fuck yourselves

Reactions: 34
So it will all be about cookie and this new puppy. They will take them both away in the campers and the frenchies and poor Lola will be ignored completely.

Reactions: 11
Millie's Facebook post about leaving an abusive partner and how long it took to leave. You'd swear she'd been with him years. How long did they live with each other and she was never there always at Radford's. I'm not buying it at all. Plot to stop Harley having contact. Her babies are literally result of two bunk ups she's not known him long. She wouldn't know a longterm relationship. She needs to walk in the shoes of people who have been with a partner for many years and no family to turn to and gettng courage to leave. Then she would know real strength. Makes a joke and an insult to people who have actually had it hard and been through this trauma. Baby number 3 soon and she will be looking to push him away also.

Reactions: 28
Poor little sod, I wish I could just snatch up that poor little dog and whisk it away from that house and it’s feral kids, moody teenagers and lazy parents.
They shouldn’t be allowed to have all these dogs on a whim like this.
Fuck I hate the log of them.

Reactions: 13
Where DOES all the money come from?
Nowullss a secret drug dealer.. sorry pie dealer.

They could of chose anywhere.. a luxurious log cabin in the UK.. a 5* resort somewhere in Europe.. yet they chose the Maldives or got gifted its fucking ridiculous what they did.

Reactions: 10
Very well said.

Fucking bragging bitch. “This is what Paradise looks like” Well it did and then you filthy vermin turned up and ruined it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I may be wrong but everyone who seemed to be on their travel had vlogging cameras out etc I wonder if they were invited on a PR trip?
I noticed this too and thought it was an ad. I have to say there is no way I would have got onto that little private plane.

Reactions: 3
"Much needed" when they've been away twice this year already? Makes me sick

I'm not but then she goes away every other weekend for 1 night, I just don't normally leave the town me and her dad live in, this will be the first time

Reactions: 7
It took me 6 attempts and over 4 years to leave and I nearly didn't leave the last time, only reason I did was because I promised someone i'd leave if he ever laid his hands on me again, and I am not even one of the worst cases of abuse I've ever heard.

Reactions: 18
Wonder where No 3 will be conceived.....shes done the cupboard, up against a scaffolding erection....up against a wall behind the local pub??she’s a classy sort...

Reactions: 14
I noticed this too and thought it was an ad. I have to say there is no way I would have got onto that little private plane.
The welcome talk by the woman at the start of the hotel bit was strange too. It was more like a presentstion like all the guests were learning about the islands. Has anyone on here ever travelled to that resort is that a normal thing to do?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.