The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have to put it all on social media one to brag and two that's how they have got the money selling the younger kids especially its sad really! They have lost sense or relaity I used to enjoy watching them

Reactions: 14
It just dawned on me that nursery’s have to have a certain ratio of children per adult/ adult per children and even some nursery’s still struggle with all the children running around and keeping them all together…. Bet their house is MANIC

Reactions: 10
Their house is manic, they’ve shown us it enough, the kids run round it like feral cats in a hoarder house!

Reactions: 12
The impression I always go from the situation was that she was financially reliant on Noel, especially before the money poured in and she was reliant because she just don’t have the life skills to take care of herself never mind anyone else.

She’s lazy but I think that’s a form of depression/mental health. She posts the pics ect and is always looking for gratification from others. She can’t cope and hasn’t been able to for years but with each baby came that attention from people that she wasn’t getting anywhere else.

now it’s not babies, it’s holidays and puppies ect, spending.
She needs to work on self love before wanting the world to love her.

Reactions: 24
Probably enough to recreate for more content?

Reactions: 5
Do they want people to be jealous?
It's not money or expensive things I'm jealous of..it's those who still have grandparents and get to spend time with them.

Reactions: 18
Do they want people to be jealous?
It's not money or expensive things I'm jealous of..it's those who still have grandparents and get to spend time with them.
I agree, my kids are 19,19 and 27 and they still cherish the time they spend with their grans, both granddad's are gone but they have amazing memories of the time they spent with them, it may not have been Disney holidays but that doesn't matter, Grampa spending 4 hours at the level crossing with the one who loved trains, or grandad teaching them gardening all means more than any material things

Reactions: 23
So selfish of this pair who still have so many young children to take this long away from their duties and let everything fall to others. Yes, family and friends like to help but you shouldn't push it. It's not like you have just a couple of kids and one dog. You have loads of kids and loads of dogs.

Reactions: 15
I find it really odd thar he doesn’t know object to sharing a bed with a toddler! My husband at that age wouldn’t have been comfortable with that at all and neither would I!
He and Katie are always in bed, makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 13
Think I’d rather have the cardboard cut out version. Prob have a more stimulating conversation

Omg!! I can’t think of much worse than having ANOTHER baby at nearly 50!!!!

I find it really odd thar he doesn’t know object to sharing a bed with a toddler! My husband at that age wouldn’t have been comfortable with that at all and neither would I!
He and Katie are always in bed, makes me feel sick.
Yes and kissing the children, just a bit ick.

Reactions: 11
Talking of dogs wasn’t she suppose to have the new one by now or did she postpone that until she’s back? We will see the new dog everywhere and it will get all new collar and leads and maybe some lessons and then it will be forgotten about like all the others.

Reactions: 16
Don’t be silly C5 don’t pay for anything! The Radford’s just invite them along for the lols!!

Who actually believes that?

Reactions: 15
At least if it is the Maldives it's the wettest and worst month to go, that gives me pleasure

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.