Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Oh look nowull bought me a pearl bracelet but we agreed no presents, you're so soooo silly nowull heyyyyyy!!!

You can see dolphins in the North Sea sue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

babybelle

VIP Member
They really are a selfish pair. Everything they do is for their benefit and the kids just get tagged along. Sue wanted the Disney holidays, Sue wanted the Maldives holiday. I don't actually think Noel has much of a say in it to be honest. It's actually so laughable that they admire the Ingham family and Sue is doing everything in her power to become them. The multiple holidays, the marble tables, buying Sarah's blankets, buying the camper van, liking every comment Sarah puts up on Instagram. Even starting to go away for Christmas, because the Inghams go away every Christmas. Its sad. Sue needs to get her own ideas.

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
That is one ugly dog sorry

That puppy does not look healthy 😳 😕 😫 it looks deformed
It looks as though it has an underbite. Oy Susan 👋👋 has it been vet checked and do you have a certificate from the vet via the breeder? Have you researched the breeder? Done any co efficiency or health checks? Educate yourself for the love of all that is holy because you are stupid and you're passing it all onto your children.

Dogs deserve better than you.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Did Sue ever finish school, do we know? If that was my daughter I would’ve got her the hell away from poncy nowell and back in education. If she was 13 when she had the baby, she could’ve gone back to school, done her GCSEs then gone to college, got a half decent job. I would’ve looked after the baby myself or put it in nursery and let the poor kid continue with her life. What the hell was wrong with her mother/father letting their child carry on seeing a dirty pervy teenager and then getting pregnant again a couple of years later. What bloody awful parents, they should be ashamed 😡

Heidie‘s speech has come on a lot recently hasn’t it? There was a time she wouldn’t say a word, I did wonder if she was ok as she seemed a bit vacant, but it’s probably because she couldn’t hear herself above all the bloody racket.

MayVis

Sue can’t see the irony of making a video on how to make things cheaper on a family holiday to Florida when said family went twice in 6 months and took 26 people along for the ride.

If they were so concerned about the cost, they would have gone once. She’s trying to seem down with the minions but her travel advice is a load of 💩. They weren’t exactly conserving the cash when they were out there.

kayl1986

VIP Member
They’re are just ridiculous now. How they want more babies when they can’t look after the ones they have. How anyone can be a fan of such neglectful parents I don’t know

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Have the other kids seen the light of not being with them and asked not to go? They've only shown 4 kids, and I'd be highly surprised if the Shining twins were there seeing as they weren't chasing after the electric scooter demanding a turn.

Poor Heidie looks like she hasn't seen shampoo since they've been back from their '4 day break'
The shining twins 😂

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I agree she became addicted to the attention which came with having baby after baby, but I couldn't disagree more that that means she's not a victim. Noel made her that way. He created a person so dependent on him and his money that she feels totally unable to make any decision herself. She also couldn't risk ever saying no and him leaving her, as she would be well and truly stuck. I do believe they have both been the driving force in all the babies over the years, but for different reasons. Him because each baby brings in more fame, money and freebies, her because it's the only life she knows and it's how she feels useful.

She is completely unfulfilled as soon as each pregnancy is over, she's already mentally moving on to the next (she's the same now with the dogs). That's a mental illness. Noel has made her this way, by impersonating her at 13 and keeping her in that dependent state for the next 30+ years. He's an absolute monster.

She is no angel, she's turned into a braggy cow with a vile tongue in her head, but she's definitely a victim.
Agree with every single word of this. She is a victim, mentally stuck at the age she was when he first raped her. It sickens me beyond belief that monsters like him can create an aura of 'kind family man' when below the surface he utilises coercive control to keep Sue in her place as he deems it. And not only that, his whole family are now exploited not just Sue. She is powerless to atop it because she doesnt properly recognise it, much less know how to extricate herself. It will all come crashing down around him but probably not until the money stops coming in, the kids grow up and are spotty, sulky, teens not keen to be filmed.

• Sad
  • Heart
I often wonder why don’t they ever show a blog of them eating their own pies as a family meal? Proof is in the pudding and all that.
I’ve said this a few times (as have many others!)
From their website:

FRESH VEG delivered by Jon the local veg man
LOCAL BUTCHER range chicken breast and British beef only

If it’s so good then why aren’t they using those supplies for their own meals? And why not make their own bread/cakes/snacks instead of buying packs and packs of processed stuff from supermarkets?

Maybe it’s cos they’re full of crap (the parents and the pies 😆) and actually putting a meal together is far too much effort for poor Sue who is just run ragged looking after her 22 children 🙄

Marsygal

i mean, it's not like Sue takes the boys with her when she goes on a primark spending spree, so doubt it's an. outfit Archie has requested or had any input in choosing. i think it's more that Archie is one of the youngest kids, and the youngest boy, and Sue is desperate to keep them as toddlers for as long as possible, now her "....and counting" collection of kids is over. dressing Archie in toddler-style clothes is far more a reflection of Sue's determination to prevent the kids from growing up, than Archie wanting to dress like a little boy - in the same way that she refuses to address their speech delays, because it keeps them stunted and appear younger than their age. Archie doesn't look particularly comfortable dressed in dungarees and would likely opt for shorts and a tee like his older brothers if he had a choice. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You have it spot on I think! Dungarees are the worst thing for that age too, they need to get trousers down quickly to get to the loo and mine always needed help with dungarees till they were much older (teenagers choosing them!)