The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonderd want she was meaning lol whomon earth forgets theybhave a child in the back I suppose people ehao have 15 or so in the car lol
There’s been several high profile cases of people leaving kids in hot cars in the US and them dying. How you can possibly forget they are there is indeed very worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s been several high profile cases of people leaving kids in hot cars in the US and them dying. How you can possibly forget they are there is indeed very worrying.
Honestly im shocked that people forget. Like i can understand popping into a shop as i know people leave them but going to work and casually forgetting about your child in the car? It bleeping angers me when people leave pets in the car let alone kids.

Reactions: 12
Is that really a thing? 😳 Hold up surely people don't forget there kids in cars. What kind of people are they..
I'm sure there was a kid in a Australian day care centre for kids who got left in a car luckily survived but the irony was it was parked under a sign saying don't forget kids in car.

And actually would come in handy for she given that last time they nearly drove odd without one

Reactions: 7
I'm sure there was a kid in a Australian day care centre for kids who got left in a car luckily survived but the irony was it was parked under a sign saying don't forget kids in car.

And actually would come in handy for she given that last time they nearly drove odd without one
Yeah do u remember was it casper she nearly left in bed? God ive them all high vissed and paried up in buddy groups and a register as they get in the transport each time 🤣
You 100% know that theres gonna be some form of content about Susan losing her kid or forgetting about them.

Reactions: 9
Yeah do u remember was it casper she nearly left in bed? God ive them all high vissed and paried up in buddy groups and a register as they get in the transport each time 🤣
You 100% know that theres gonna be some form of content about Susan losing her kid or forgetting about them.
Leaving one of your kids behind isn’t sweet or funny. It’s frightening and dangerous and shows her complete reliance on other people of the welfare and safety of her kids.
On another note, just checked the weather in Orlando and it’s pretty shite ⛈

Reactions: 11
Leaving one of your kids behind isn’t sweet or funny. It’s frightening and dangerous and shows her complete reliance on other people of the welfare and safety of her kids.
My comment wasn't intended on been funny. If anything im shocked that it happens. The laughing face is cause how id have them all organised. Susan is the one who thinks its funny to leave kids behind

Reactions: 9
My comment wasn't intended on been funny. If anything im shocked that it happens. The laughing face is cause how id have them all organised. Susan is the one who thinks its funny to leave kids behind
It’s all for content isn’t it?
And the sheep lap it up!
“Ha ha she almost left a child at home, she’s so relatable” 🙄
Whereas anyone in possession of so much as a brain cell would see it for what it was, either a set up or an example of Sue’s stupidity in producing far more kids than she can handle.

Reactions: 8
It’s all for content isn’t it?
And the sheep lap it up!
“Ha ha she almost left a child at home, she’s so relatable” 🙄
Whereas anyone in possession of so much as a brain cell would see it for what it was, either a set up or an example of Sue’s stupidity in producing far more kids than she can handle.
Haha its ok Katies boyfriend will pick the kids up i lose on the way ' thats what i paid for him to come for' 😳🙄

Reactions: 13
It won’t be shite. There will be a high chance of a thunderstorm every afternoon, but they don’t usually last long.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Anyone else sick to the stomach of this shower of irrelevant twunts? Normal people all over the country are dreading tomorrow when they announce the new inflated energy price cap, and having sleepless nights as to how we’re going to make ends meet, yet these morons are on a luxury £30,000+ holiday, constantly bragging, posting pictures of huge plates of food -am I wrong to be f’ing seething and have such loathing and hatred for these people? 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else sick to the stomach of this shower of irrelevant twunts? Normal people all over the country are dreading tomorrow when they announce the new inflated energy price cap, and having sleepless nights as to how we’re going to make ends meet, yet these morons are on a luxury £30,000+ holiday, constantly bragging, posting pictures of huge plates of food -am I wrong to be f’ing seething and have such loathing and hatred for these people? 🤬🤬
My hatred is saved for the people who follow them and lap up every video and SM post. They are not something to aspire to or admire. They are a pedalo and a dimwit who had too many kids 😡

I’m only going by the forecast
It looks like that a lot of the time, because they get a lot of afternoon storms. People panic and think it’s going to be pouring down all day 😁

Reactions: 12
Yes amd unfortunately the minions believe that they are hard workers and that they definitely deserve this holiday. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Bragging about your wealth at any time is crass but in the times we’re living through right now it’s just tone deaf and out of touch. People in ‘well paid’ jobs - the professionals we all rely on - are talking about the struggle of increasing mortgage, energy and food costs. To see these Instagram fame (& money) hungry people show off their constant spending and gifted lifestyles will be having the opposite affect soon as people see them for the grifters they are.

Reactions: 20
Im not sure what Sues point is here? Why is it so good? We don't forget when we have kids in the car.. why do you need a reminder? Also here is the x2 sharing platters probably made for 4 shared between 26 of them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably because there's been quite a few cases in America where people have forgotten their child is in the car and they have died

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Im not sure what Sues point is here? Why is it so good? We don't forget when we have kids in the car.. why do you need a reminder? Also here is the x2 sharing platters probably made for 4 shared between 26 of them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I seen this and thought the same who forgets their kid in the car. Especially with sue and Noel they would have quite a few and I’m sure they would hear and notice if they forgot one. Saying that samson was probably forgotten about 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
When we went in May 2018 the weather actually did stay wet and rainy for most of the second week! So it isn't always just a quick afternoon shower. I hope it rains a lot for them.

It used to be the case in the UK that children could be added to their parents passports, but since 1998 everyone travelling abroad needs their own passport in their own name. If the passport a for someone under 16 it lasts for 5 years. Any passport issued once you are 16 lasts for 10 years.
That sounds exactly like Australia's position with

I'm from Australia and there are quite often cases of kids left in cars or day care commute buses. So scary and so avoidable. Within my extended family, a grandma left the dog in the car. Luckily she she remembered the 3 children but it is still so heartbreaking that the innocent doggie died in that way.

• Sad
  • Wow
Absolutely, but I think I hate the people that fawn over them even more!
what sort of person actually thinks this shower of shite is good content?
who would actually think they extol any virtues?
money grabbing scrounging overbreeding imbeciles that they are.
They just got lucky that reality TV, social media and YouTube came along at the same time that their kids were sleeping on bare mattresses because they couldn’t afford the bedding for the beds that all the offspring that they’d irresponsibly bred needed!
They should be shunned, not elevated to “celebrity” status. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.