The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, but I think I hate the people that fawn over them even more!
what sort of person actually thinks this shower of shite is good content?
who would actually think they extol any virtues?
money grabbing scrounging overbreeding imbeciles that they are.
They just got lucky that reality TV, social media and YouTube came along at the same time that their kids were sleeping on bare mattresses because they couldn’t afford the bedding for the beds that all the offspring that they’d irresponsibly bred needed!
They should be shunned, not elevated to “celebrity” status. 😠
I know, why are these people held in such high esteem. It boggles the mind. Having gotten this fame by simply over producing children and which started early in a very questionable manner. It's much better in my honest opinion to have way less kids, brought up well than too many brought up... Not so well... With too much Stuff!

Reactions: 13
Why are they even taking Chester Zoo and Awfeelia to Disney World?
They won’t have a clue! even the likes of Bonnie (duck I hate that name 🤢) and Heidie are too young.
When my kids were small and we were asking around about the best age to take kids amongst families that had already been there they were all in agreement… wait until they’re a bit older (at least 7) or they just won’t appreciate it or probably even remember it.
We went when they were 9 and 8 and were so glad we waited.
Radfrauds definitely more money than sense.
At least Bonnie is spelt in a normal way. Unlike poor HeiDIE 😬😬😬😬

God! If you add everything up roughly, it's cost them easily 40k+ as didn't someone say park tickets are 900 each? Then all the extras after could mount to 10k, I'd feel sick at spending that kinda money on one holiday unless I was a millionaire
I think 40k Is too low, especially given Sue has booked all those breakfast Disney meet things they were costly.
Food for 26 people for 2weeks will be through the roof too.

Reactions: 17
When we went in May 2018 the weather actually did stay wet and rainy for most of the second week! So it isn't always just a quick afternoon shower. I hope it rains a lot for them.
Do u go in sept 2018 as well lol. No I’m sure. See it’s a joke and then again this year as they went a couple yrs ago as well

I think 40k Is too low, especially given Sue has booked all those breakfast Disney meet things they were costly.
More like 60k at least

Reactions: 7
Anyone else sick to the stomach of this shower of irrelevant twunts? Normal people all over the country are dreading tomorrow when they announce the new inflated energy price cap, and having sleepless nights as to how we’re going to make ends meet, yet these morons are on a luxury £30,000+ holiday, constantly bragging, posting pictures of huge plates of food -am I wrong to be f’ing seething and have such loathing and hatred for these people? 🤬🤬
I feel exactly the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I ment atleast 40k just for plane, villa and park tickets that's not including extras I said the extras could be another 10k easily

Reactions: 9
I seen this and thought the same who forgets their kid in the car. Especially with sue and Noel they would have quite a few and I’m sure they would hear and notice if they forgot one. Saying that samson was probably forgotten about 🤣🤣
who is samson?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Katie’s boyfriend actually have a job?
If he does then he gets lots of time off!
Went away with Katie in April then no sooner were they home than they were off for two weeks to Florida!
Now two weeks there again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Does Katie’s boyfriend actually have a job?
If he does then he gets lots of time off!
Went away with Katie in April then no sooner were they home than they were off for two weeks to Florida!
Now two weeks there again. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nanny 2 for the radfords!

Reactions: 8
Im not sure what Sues point is here? Why is it so good? We don't forget when we have kids in the car.. why do you need a reminder? Also here is the x2 sharing platters probably made for 4 shared between 26 of them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i mean, last time they were on holiday, they were in the car about to leave to go to one of the parks, and almost forgot one of the boys - Casper or Oscar i think - because th epoor kid was still asleep and they had forgotten to wake him up. if they can get all the kids in the car and almost leave one of them. behind in the villa, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me that they would need a reminder to not leave one of the kids in the car! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It looks to me like it’s being filmed for the TV show! How much must that villa have cost!! Absolutely detest this family!
I did wonder if Ch5 had paid for it because they didn't get enough content from the April trip?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
i mean, last time they were on holiday, they were in the car about to leave to go to one of the parks, and almost forgot one of the boys - Casper or Oscar i think - because th epoor kid was still asleep and they had forgotten to wake him up. if they can get all the kids in the car and almost leave one of them. behind in the villa, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me that they would need a reminder to not leave one of the kids in the car! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It was max! Who is autistic too! my autistic son wouldnt forget that and would be anxious all the time I would leave without him! I'm guessing they don't do much of making sure everyone is up and dressed and had breakfast and sun cream on.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hi Sue - its nice to see you've been reading tattle whilst on your holiday 👋

The kid they forgot about - left in a cupboard somewhere 🤣
Thanks for screenshooting the long text because it always went by too fast to read all of it.
Also, who does Sue think she is giving encouragement to people getting their exam scores back? Some of her kids might miss the beginning of their school terms and she is saying, Well, if you didn't do well, at least you tried. How hard did she ever try in school?
Sad thing is the Radford flock of sheep will think she is so inspirational. I also agree with the posters who say they really can't stand their followers more than they can't stand the Radford family themselves. If the kids end up spoiled and messed up, it's Sue & Noel's fault. The deterioration starts at the top.

Reactions: 12
Found her kids school in seconds by those certificates on her instagram. You can clearly work out the school’s motto even with her doing a poor job at trying to scribble it out. She needs to be more careful 🥲
In the vlog where Phoebe started school Sue scribbled over the logo on the kid's jumpers, then left the road sign in during their walk to school. Then you could even see the school badge in the background on the side of the building. She really is THAT stupid.

In fact, there's still a photo of Casper on their FB page in his uniform when he started school. She never use to even attempt to block the badge out then.

I don't think she even cares that everyone knows where her kids go to school. She only blots out the badge now because it's the done thing that most people do and she knows people would only comment that she really should if she didn't. So she does it to look like she's cautious of their safety, but really she couldn't give two shits.

I mean, their house is incredibly easy to find on Google maps, Sue freely advertises where they all sleep, she leaves them unattended in the swim spa in full view of the road etc. Why would she be bothered if people know where the kids go to school too?

Reactions: 13
In florida and still reading tattle how pathetic.

Sue you should be watching your kids in the pool not reading here you hag.
May as well read "if you didn't do so well it doesn't matter, just pop out a shitload of kids and post every detail of their lives on social media, then one day you might be living it up in Florida on YouTube royalties off the back of selling your kid's privacy too".

Are we to read between the lines that Aimee didn't do so well, with a general post about how it doesn't matter if they didn't do well in place of an individual one congratulating her daughter?

Let's face it, she only posted anything at all because we all said she should. Maybe if Aimee's education had been encouraged more, and she'd been allowed to revise in a peaceful place instead of endlessly looking after her feral, noisy siblings, in addition to being dragged over to America for YouTube content just weeks before her exams, she may have stood a better chance of succeeding?

Never mind Aimee love, pop out a couple of kiddies in the next few years and exploit them online like your mother and sister and you'll soon be rolling in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.