The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BT Openreach are putting cabling in, and United Utilities are doing pipes ready for water meters, she's spoilt for choice if she's back at penis palace
In that house someone who’s able to fiddle the meter would probably be more useful than internet.
Omg, could you imagine their water bill?? Ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In that house someone who’s able to fiddle the meter would probably be more useful than internet.
Omg, could you imagine their water bill?? Ouch
Water bill is capped if you have three 19 and under and claim certain benefits including tax credits which, according to Lady Sue Radford are not classed as benefits. They know the system inside and out.

has anyone checked for a cable between the lamp post and the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Millie has had two children before even having a proper relationship , Harley was her first relationship and even that wasn’t a proper one.

Reactions: 16
Millies been dragged up, no advice no decent role model , unfortunately she might duck up more than a kids who parent has given then love and attention.

Reactions: 31
I wonder if there is any truth in the random posters saying she's 7 weeks pregnant and that's why they've split up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Water bill is capped if you have three 19 and under and claim certain benefits including tax credits which, according to Lady Sue Radford are not classed as benefits. They know the system inside and out.

I think they're still on rates but it's impossible to tell now. United Utilities have been putting the little meter boxes in the pavement outside every property, but we've been assured we can stay on rates. I was looking whilst they were doing the works, only a couple of houses already had meters.

Reactions: 11

I didn’t know this, we pay a fixed payment.
Millie might bunk up with someone from both companies.
Give Sue some content for a show, pregnancy reveal, gender reveal, daddy reveal (Jeremy Kyle style).
Actually hope Millie can mature, look after those babies and find something stable. For the good of o and c, they deserve a stable life

Reactions: 18
Millies been dragged up, no advice no decent role model , unfortunately she might duck up more than a kids who parent has given then love and attention.
For a lot of the Radford kids I expect they have some form of stunted emotional development, and I feel that for Millie this is definitely the case. She has always come across as aggressive in her demeanour (even in the early days of KAC).
With so many siblings under one roof, and some being born less than 12 months apart (Millie and Luke for example), they must have been in constant flight or fight mode, and I imagine some of them have genuine attachment disorder.
They have constantly had to fight for a place in the world and to be heard.
I had my 3 children very close together (3 in just over 3 years) and I’ve often experienced mum guilt over this, wondering if they have any deep-rooted issues because of it, etc .

I really thought that by Millie becoming a mum to Ophelia, this would change her and make her grow up a bit, but it’s seemed to have done the opposite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Chloe is working in the bakery in the usual black tat clothes and striped apron. At least she has a net on her hair now. And disgusting long fake nails !
Whites we’re just for show as usual.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sophie is doing well for herself and assume Chris is cracking on with life too. The Radfords are financially strong enough (we hope) to support their older kids should they wish to pursue an actual career without the need to conceive. I remember was it Chloe attempting university?
The dynamics of such a large group of children must echo that of an overcrowded, ode to 1980s childrens home. Isn’t that where S&N met?
Watch this space I guess…which with fb and insta is easily available and Kees getting updated.

Reactions: 3
For a lot of the Radford kids I expect they have some form of stunted emotional development, and I feel that for Millie this is definitely the case. She has always come across as aggressive in her demeanour (even in the early days of KAC).
With so many siblings under one roof, and some being born less than 12 months apart (Millie and Luke for example), they must have been in constant flight or fight mode, and I imagine s

I really thought that by Millie becoming a mum to Ophelia, this would change her and make her grow up a bit, but it’s seemed to have done the opposite 🤷‍♀️
Well it didn't make Sue grow up so it's not going to happen to Millie.

Reactions: 13
Sophie is doing well for herself and assume Chris is cracking on with life too. The Radfords are financially strong enough (we hope) to support their older kids should they wish to pursue an actual career without the need to conceive. I remember was it Chloe attempting university?
The dynamics of such a large group of children must echo that of an overcrowded, ode to 1980s childrens home. Isn’t that where S&N met?
Watch this space I guess…which with fb and insta is easily available and Kees getting updated.
Sue and Noel weren't in a children's home. They were both adopted.

Reactions: 20
I bet they had a row and he called Millie a twit and she lost her tit, convincing herself he was abusive. Strange girl.

Reactions: 12

They didn't meet in a children's home. Both were raised in adopted households and he groomed her from a very young age (8), got her pregnant at 13, but all is well as they stayed together. Well according to the thick as pig tit minions it is anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Chloe is working in the bakery in the usual black tat clothes and striped apron. At least she has a net on her hair now. And disgusting long fake nails !
Whites we’re just for show as usual.
They must have finished early as she was filming heidie and Ophelia in the pool so no doubt they all finished early and the bakery’s shut.

Reactions: 7
They didn't meet in a children's home. Both were raised in adopted households and he groomed her from a very young age (8), got her pregnant at 13, but all is well as they stayed together. Well according to the thick as pig tit minions it is anyway.
Wasn't he her brothers friend? I may have remembered wrong though

Reactions: 9
They have put an update on Facebook saying we are going as fast as we can and they are sending out orders upto 13th. It also says bear with us we are going as fast as we can. Maybe if Noel did a full day instead of part time and didn't keep closing to go away, they would be up to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.