The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even keep the kids out for 10 mins while they do a video. If I was the hot tub superstore I wouldn’t be happy, the bragfords aren’t exactly selling it 😂

Reactions: 13
The chicken pox thing has really got my back up.

My daughter got chicken pox when she was 12 weeks old, she was so poorly with it. She has developmental delays, mobility issues and learning difficulties probably all due to getting CP as a very young baby.

My Ex-FIL got shingles a few years ago and it's left him blind in one eye.

For that reason the 4 times my daughters had CP I've kept her inside. If I even so much as suspect she might have it I keep her in.
A friend of mine died at 32 due to complications from chicken pox, left her child without a Mam, it can be a very serious illness and anyone who knowingly takes a child out with chicken pox is extremely irresponsible but that’s sue and Noel all over they care about nothing and no one except themselves 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What I want to know is where are you, mmfkcj? You “ who spoke of many languages?”(...your words.... )Miss your upside down / back to front posts with your opinions on Millie...are you still out there? 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The last few reviews on trust pilot are not very glowing 😂
What's hard working Noel doing if pies are not being delivered and messages are not being replied to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The last few reviews on trust pilot are not very glowing 😂
What's hard working Noel doing if pies are not being delivered and messages are not being replied to.
there scammers. just spend spend the money and not bother to deliver the product. dangerous game

Reactions: 16
Suzanne Radford definitely is missing some marbles. She was having palpitations when the bleeping “ van” was being loaded on to the trailer yet her kids are always doing dangerous things and she never bats an eyelid.
The children are much more precious than the bloody Chavavan. She needs to get her priorities sorted.

Reactions: 31
Well I was about to place my order for my swim spa so I could have 10 mins before the kids wake up but couldn’t gain any information about cost to buy, cost to run, temperature you maintain at and how it compares for maintenance on chlorine etc compared to a hot tub. Pretty useless Live and deffo won’t be buying off the hot tub superstore. About as much use that video as a chocolate fireguard.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Suzanne Radford definitely is missing some marbles. She was having palpitations when the bleeping “ van” was being loaded on to the trailer yet her kids are always doing dangerous things and she never bats an eyelid.
The children are much more precious than the bloody Chavavan. She needs to get her priorities sorted.
Well said. But to sue her kids are all replaceable. Oldest ones good enough to look after the youngest. Middle mean nothing. Once one of the older ones leave the next oldest is top of the rank and spoiled so they look after the youngest ones. Look how Katie’s spoiled rotten they keep her sweet. But she will be replaced when she wants to leave just like all the babies have been replaced

Reactions: 18
Millie posting about leaving a long term relationship :ROFLMAO: . Millie, you met him 18 months ago, you've not even been together for most of that 18 months

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Millie posting about leaving a long term relationship :ROFLMAO: . Millie, you met him 18 months ago, you've not even been together for most of that 18 months
Omg I just seen that and Harley's toxic meme. They wasn't even together 18 months if that. She was a quickie on his tea break then they tried to put on a front when Chester was born. This is what happens when you drop your knickers before getting to know each other 😂

Reactions: 27
There are always 3 sides to every story. His, hers then the truth. I know nothing about this Harley kid, however, Millie is all about keeping herself relevant. I think she's going to be one of these people that thrive on drama purely for attention. Nothing goes on in her life, she's a stay home mum to a toddler and baby, she's got nothing else. Her Facebook wouldn't be very interesting if all she posted was " Chester had a poo explosion today" Ophelia had a toddler tantrum, yet if she puts up posts about toxic people and things, people are nosey, the first thing they do is " are you OK?" " what's happened?" And there you go, lots of attention. She's probably like I was when I was a stay home parent, she goes round her mums every day for company and change of scenery.

Reactions: 19
When you compare it to the conception of Ophelia (bunk up in the loo) they were married and celebrating their Golden Anniversary.
But alas, it was a bunk up and rocky few months.

Who’s next??

about the live…..

Has Sue spent so much time in the new piss pool that her skin is wrinkled like old leather or has menopause hit her that bad?
She could do with some creams and vitamins ect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Suppose we cant judge all none of us know Harley 🤷🏽‍♀️

who knows if he isnt toxic. his family says enough

Reactions: 11
Thanks guys 🥰😁Quick recap? Millie possibly 7 weeks pregnant. Harley banned for seeing his baby cheese on father's day,Sue still sporting the run over skunk hair do(or should that be a hair don't?) Fanny cannon wagon is kaput.
OMG, run over skunk hair do, I’m peeing myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has Millie given Harley the boot then? Jeeez wonder if she’s got baby daddy number 3 lined up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Suppose we cant judge all none of us know Harley 🤷🏽‍♀️

who knows if he isnt toxic. his family says enough
I'm judging on her not letting Harley see him on father's day. Whatever goes on between them both should have no relevance on when and if he sees his baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
OMG, run over skunk hair do, I’m peeing myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has Millie given Harley the boot then? Jeeez wonder if she’s got baby daddy number 3 lined up!
BT Openreach are putting cabling in, and United Utilities are doing pipes ready for water meters, she's spoilt for choice if she's back at penis palace

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.