The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harley
Poor lad. Now Harley ypur His dad and you have rights, don’t let the Redford stop them.

hes lost his job too. bleeping noel behind all this I swear . Can’t see Millie and Harley happy can they, no they want Millie home cos they are struggling with content, sorry but people saw Millie and Harley locally and said they looked like a lovely little family. Noel and sue grow the duck up let your kids be happy .

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Looks like it's over for good with them, something deep has happened from the comments! Wo der I'd millie will move home 🤣 who got her room?! Hahaha
I wonder if she's already moved home. The last couple of photos she put online have been in the radfords garden. She could just be visiting though.

Reactions: 9
Looks like it's over for good with them, something deep has happened from the comments! Wo der I'd millie will move home 🤣 who got her room?! Hahaha
think the solicitor advice would be for his job as he was just dropped

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Harley can see chester for a few hours at the weekend.

Poor ophelia who he bonded with, left out

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Don't forget tonight is the Instagram live with the piss pool company and lazy Susan with No wull

Millie seems a right madam. Seems if things don't go as she wants, the baby daddy is out of the babies life. I hope she sees Harley going out and having fun and being a kid, then regrets being horrid to him. Sue would want her back he because the more that move out, the less the tag of Britain's biggest family all living under one roof will be used.

Reactions: 19
Harley needs to make his account private. Splashing everything all over Facebook isn't good
I think it potentially is though. I am against social media for splashing every bit of your life and all the nastiness that goes with it...but for him it could be good because he may accidentally show what we all already think about them. Theres clearly bad blood gone on and he may just be the catalyst to their undoing. X

Reactions: 16
HAha that vlog where sue is hanging on about getting them new socks pointing her finger to all the socks them grabs some for Archie, tells Heidi to put them in the trolley and she launches them on the floor. Sue didn’t pick them up because she wasn’t really buying new socks she was pretending for everyone on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
HAha that vlog where sue is hanging on about getting them new socks pointing her finger to all the socks them grabs some for Archie, tells Heidi to put them in the trolley and she launches them on the floor. Sue didn’t pick them up because she wasn’t really buying new socks she was pretending for everyone on here 🤣
chuckles at the thought of Sue 👋👋 hi Sue running back to the shop to find the socks that she "bought" to put on Archie for the next vlog 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Scatty Sue apparently put the stuff into her fridge EXACTLY 39 minutes before setting off you sure it wasn't 2 hours and 39 Sue and you just don't want to admit your wrong and you drained the motorhome battery and then you think your entitled to a priority service, BUCKET MINGE your not entitled to anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought harley wanted a private life. Don't blame him though I'd tell all on the radfords . Especially Millie. He'll never get his first father's day again . Seems like she's around radfords as much as possible as she can't handle the kids on her own. Looks like Harley also lost his roofing job. Probably constant quickies on his tea breaks 😅

Reactions: 14
So Scatty Sue apparently put the stuff into her fridge EXACTLY 39 minutes before setting off you sure it wasn't 2 hours and 39 Sue and you just don't want to admit your wrong and you drained the motorhome battery and then you think your entitled to a priority service, BUCKET MINGE your not entitled to anything.
Bucket minge :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well live video is going well....you can barely here them and don't think anyone is looking at the comments to notice! What a waste of time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she duck go on there for 10 mins, she was caught out when the woman said about 3 lmfao she doesn't go in at all.

Reactions: 6
Now ALL the kids have got in, can’t hear anything again apart from chaos and water splashing, sorry if I was doing a live info my kids wouldn’t be in until wed finished, it’s so rude!

Reactions: 8
The chicken pox thing has really got my back up.

My daughter got chicken pox when she was 12 weeks old, she was so poorly with it. She has developmental delays, mobility issues and learning difficulties probably all due to getting CP as a very young baby.

My Ex-FIL got shingles a few years ago and it's left him blind in one eye.

For that reason the 4 times my daughters had CP I've kept her inside. If I even so much as suspect she might have it I keep her in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.