The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for the guy,some girls don't realise how much this messes people up.

And for the record it's not me commenting
It’s such a shame for this lad, he must be devastated being kept away from his young baby. It’s cruel and I hope his family help him to take legal action.

Reactions: 22
Millie was always going to be a bitch being Scratty and Crusty’s spawn
There was an episode of K&C where the Radfords were going to meet another huge family. The parents were much more conservative and had some strict rules. Noel admits on camera that the only kid of his that he's nervous about was Millie because she is mouthy and may laugh or scoff at what the other family is expected to do.
Turns out things went fine, but Millie has been a handful since she was little.

Reactions: 18
Millie is an uneducated chav who’s only aim in life is to churn out as many sprogs as she can whilst living off the taxpayers. She’s a right chip off the old block Sue. Bet you’re so proud.

Reactions: 28
Harley needs to get on it now and do something, no use hanging around waiting, strike while the iron’s hot as they say.

Reactions: 15
If Millie didn’t like the mum/family that was going to be involved in the child’s life she should have kept her legs shut.

And she needs to accept it’s not her child. It’s a child, her and Harley are responsible for, it’s not a possession. And the rest on his and her family are related and have just as much right to know the child unless they are harmful to it!

Reactions: 25
If I was harley I'd hit them where it hurts not with solicitors but not allowing my son to be filmed lol

Reactions: 27
Millie was always a spoilt brat and she will always be one.
Yep. Didn't I read on an old thread on here that she kicked off because she didn't want to share a bedroom? Seems what Millie wants, Millie gets. Noel and Sue gave in to her and she got her own room She seems very selfish. She probably thinks now she has children, that's her free pass not to have to work. I might be barking up the wrong tree, but I wonder if Millie splitting with Harley was planned. She had just moved into her own home. Harvey was working at the time, well because he was working, she would lose her benefits if he lived with her.

I feel like the custody thing is something I shouldn't judge Millie on as I am the sole parent to my child..although I have the backing of social services and they agree with me.

Reactions: 5
If I was harley I'd hit them where it hurts not with solicitors but not allowing my son to be filmed lol
Yes, refuse to let him film or post on social media.
And Harley make a go fund me for a solicitor I am sure lots will contribute

Reactions: 20
Well planned, except she'd have been better off with bigger age gaps so the 2 child limit wouldn't affect her so much. Maintenance off each dad. Stay home until the youngest is 5, then do 16 hours running her own business. She can ask her dad and big sister how it all works

Reactions: 11
Watch out lads of Morecambe lock your doors because Millie Radford will be after yous.

Reactions: 14
In my daughters class there's an Uncle and a Niece (both aged 7) they're 3 months apart in age (the niece is younger) because the mum of the niece got pregnant on the menopause.

My dad has two kids (me and my brother) and 1 grandchild (my daughter) and he always says "My kids think I have a favourite but they're both wrong as I prefer my granddaughter"

Reactions: 10
I can't believe millie got two blokes (maybe more) to sleep with her within the time she did?! she's a disgrace and needs to keep her legs shut, she screams desperate!

Reactions: 19
I'm convinced now millie blackmailed harley to go back to her and be a family and go on the show so he could see his child . Either way she's nasty and I hope his family take her court .... not everything goes the radfo4ds way and even if her parents have money she still won't win . He had a right to see his child

Reactions: 17
She’s a scuddy dick hopper, bouncing from dick to dick. Surely doesnt matter how much money the Skanky Radfrauds have,Harley’s legally entitled to see his son and she has no right to prevent contact without good reason- said it previously, if his friends/ family set up a gofundme page, I’m in and will contribute!! Justice For Harley!! They’ll themselves...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.