The Radford Family #35 Mum of 22 yet hasn't got a clue so relies on the tattlers to tell her what to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not joined in the last few threads but they are truly disgusting human beings, the environmental and financial impact they have caused should in theory be enough for long term financial sanctions and imprisonment.

Reactions: 25
Sue buys 50 pairs of socks a month yet the kids are always in dirty socks with holes in them. 😂😂😂 lies,
ive only got 7 at home and do a primark monthly and buy tons of socks. £1,80 for a pack of black socks, can’t go wrong for school as they always get lost at pe or hole in them. 2.50 for trainer socks. Spend about 30 a month and always have tones of clean new socks

Reactions: 24
Thread title credit to @babybelle, thanks to a suggestion from @Finallyarrivedatlast

Can someone post a recap? Thanks :)

Previous thread:
Oohh my first thread title, how exciting xx

OK, so recap.
Sue is as rude, obnoxious and braggy as ever. Kids clothes are either too small or way too big, however, that doesn't matter because Sue, yet again, got her own way and they bought a camper van that sleeps 6. They went for a weekend away in it, taking 11 kids and Katie's boyfriend. As soon as they came back from weekend away, they went to Alton Towers???? Then home again. The kids broke up for half term and the Radfords closed the bakery yet again to go on another holiday, thus time to France, however Brag Bag Sue didn't tell anyone so it's believed to be a freebie paid for by channel 5, who despite numerous complaints, thought it a really good idea to commission this awful lot another series, which gives Lazy Susan bragging material for the next 6 months. After coming back from France, it was Hallies birthday. Cue a pile of gifts, and another trip, this time to legoland. The last 2 episodes of their programme were aired and just as awful as the first lot. Noel blabbed his way like a twit through an interview with Marstons pub chain trying to convince them to stock Radfords pies. He also served these people pies from a fridge that had no power for hours and he took them home to cook them. Noel admitted if they got a contract with Marstons, they would struggle to keep up ( because he's never there). Still trying to convince the world they only live off the pie shop ( yeah right) Lazy Susan had to prove she does more than chill with coffee and took her dogs to dog classes. Millie told the world she was pregnant even though the baby is now here and we knew ages ago. They pretended to put their house up for sale even though they haven't, and they want to build a new one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Nice recap.

It gets me, on their vlogs they are all happily getting into the cars to travel. On the tv shows it shows the reality and kids moaning and crying. Who lying Sue? 😂

Also I bet the millie moving out is on the new show. I hope they have moved poor josh out that box room with max and maybe in with James and luke have his own room?

They really do treat the girls better in that house. Maybe as the boys won't do childcare!

Reactions: 18
Nice recap.

It gets me, on their vlogs they are all happily getting into the cars to travel. On the tv shows it shows the reality and kids moaning and crying. Who lying Sue? 😂

Also I bet the millie moving out is on the new show. I hope they have moved poor josh out that box room with max and maybe in with James and luke have his own room?

They really do treat the girls better in that house. Maybe as the boys won't do childcare!
I bet like Luke got the room. Personally I would have either moved max and josh into the bigger room. Or give the bigger room to luke. Moved josh in with James. They are both teenagers and like to game so would get along. Then max could have the smaller room to himself. It’s funny actually that they haven’t mentioned the rooms since Millie moved out. Technically they haven’t even mentioned her moving out. I am guessing it’s all for the tv show.

Reactions: 14
One of the comments on Instagram says that they went to buy pies but couldn't because the Radford's were in Florida. Do they actually close the business when they are on holiday? If so then they should be bankrupt long before now.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How on earth are they getting another series! This one was a shambles, no set order or timeline so its all a bit confusing.
Resorting to filming private hospital appointments just shouldn't have been allowed much less for a TV show.
The earlier shows were more natural and actually showed what having a big family involved, they were more sensible with money, but that's all changed now it's about showing off and spending as much as they can, replacing furniture and things even if there were already quite new.
Some comments on here recently gave an insight in to what the camera crew thought of them ie sue expecting everything handed to them for the christening but that not being the case and that's why it looked so messy and thrown together.
If they can't make tv content without relying on their kids to have their own families ie millie used twice in two different series and no doubt chloe will be the same soon(july/august) then there isn't much hope for the series in all honesty

Reactions: 26
It’s funny how they complain about how it’s like running a restaurant, and there’s not enough room or storage in the house. That comes with spitting out 22 kids… Do they actually expect us to feel sorry for them?

Reactions: 20
So I'm watching last night's programme and I cannot believe what Sue has just said. Noel never takes time off of work. Really? So how about Austrailia, Florida, France, weekends to Alton Towers, Legoland, every school holiday because lazy Susan can't cope. That has to be the biggest lie she had ever said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
So I'm watching last night's programme and I cannot believe what Sue has just said. Noel never takes time off of work. Really? So how about Austrailia, Florida, France, weekends to Alton Towers, Legoland, every school holiday because lazy Susan can't cope. That has to be the biggest lie she had ever said.
And their trip to Scotland, center parks, lapland and every daytrip out ever but yes sue, noel clearly never takes time off! 🤣🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And their trip to Scotland, center parks, lapland and every daytrip out ever but yes sue, noel clearly never takes time off! 🤣🙄🤔
Bullshit 🤣🤣Every trip or holiday needs them both to drive as they can't fit one car. They must think we are as thick as they look 🙄🤣

Reactions: 25
I cannot believe that woman from Marstons has walked into a food prep factory, but no hair net, no apron.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just realised they said recently max bed broke...even though it was a new one...although about 1/10th cost of what the girls was. So HOPEFULLY as they didn't say josh and max bed, that means josh has possibly moved in with James.

James is lovely and quiet. James josh max and Ellie are hands down my faves...amies okay too. All the middles that get overlooked

Reactions: 16
Where do they pay £2 a pair for socks? Get to primark think it's 10 pairs of plain white for 1.80 ish that's all they need!

Reactions: 20
Where do they pay £2 a pair for socks? Get to primark think it's 10 pairs of plain white for 1.80 ish that's all they need!
I don't allow white socks in my house, but supermarkets sell cheap black or grey socks. O bulk buy the grey, socks have to be grey at my child's school and they also don't show dirt when running in and out with no shoes on 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't allow white socks in my house, but supermarkets sell cheap black or grey socks. O bulk buy the grey, socks have to be grey at my child's school and they also don't show dirt when running in and out with no shoes on 😂
There is black as well lol, my daughter has to have white for school but I just get them from the 'boy' section as they are cheaper and they end up filthy lol

Reactions: 9
Wonder if channel 5 have realised that they are taking the content from the show and reposting it on YouTube and so therefore earning money from it that way too

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Ok so I will fill you in a bit better later but there were lots of tantrums with filming.
One was to do with the Christening, basically they wanted it to be a huge affair but it was a really last min thing just for filming. There was an incident when Noel shouted at the crew.

The whole atmosphere at the Christening was really strange and weird. Obviously this was to do with Millie but they noticed, even if they didn’t know the details. Obviously I filled them in! 😂

its Not channel 5 who decide on new series it’s liontv

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Probably when sue went tkmax and bought herself a pair of dkny trainer socks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.