The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had it on in the background. Why didn't Harley get invited to an important scan if he's such a doting dad. Sue taking over again .

Reactions: 12
I haven't been here for a bit so sorry about this lol, but saw the title and first page about Daniel being a girlfriend beater? wtf happened there?!

Reactions: 1
New thread soon I’m no good with suggestions but I’ll try:
Lies lies lies, the money doesn’t come from pies!

• Haha
What did luke say . About wearing his designer tracksuit worried he'd ruin it . That He didn't want to wear woman clothes. So he stood on outskirts and pretended to have an injury not to help. Didn't look like any work ethnic or enthusiasm at all about working

• Sad
  • Wow
So they pull away on way to scan and they show land rover discovery. Cut to them talking inside and its a van. Continuity is shite

How about sex millie.. the best way.. the way he went in 🤣🤣 didnt your mum tell u that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they is going to be a new series. I did think it would to do with them building a house. They been dropping hints about the house falling apart.
Also guessing France was kept quiet as the filmed it.

Reactions: 7
Chloe announced in January.. Millie had baby in February. Yet choose to do series 3 with chloe 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe there’s a series 3. And so much for Chloe keeping her baby to herself for a few weeks. What a load of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe there’s a series 3. And so much for Chloe keeping her baby to herself for a few weeks. What a load of tit.
Apparently Millie wanted privacy and so did Harley. But money talks and all the freebies are worth cashing in on their kids privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Channel 5 are giving them a 3rd series
Baffled they didn't have enough content for this series. Other then making up games for socks and cashing in on Millie. That's why they put a stop on episodes to wait for Chester as they had nothing else worthwhile. I expect channel 5 will be funding this house build

Pies and Lies are all the same in their eyes. .. name suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I reckon they've secretly started building a new house, cos how can they put their house up for sale with no where to go especially with the amount of people in that house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.