The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this is utter scripted bollocks. Youā€™d have thought theyā€™d have taken some acting lessons to make it more convincing

Reactions: 10
Sue acting surprised that Millie is pregnant. Itā€™s so fake sue canā€™t act. She already knew but she couldnā€™t even fake being happy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Millie looked more than a bit pregnant when they done that fake annoucement šŸ¤£ she was hiding it with a pillow. I also liked the part 'millie and the dad are together' ermmm so why wasnt he there when annoucing it to mum n dad then.. i know my partner would of been šŸ¤” all scripted.

Reactions: 8
God this is utter scripted bollocks. Youā€™d have thought theyā€™d have taken some acting lessons to make it more convincing
Honestly. I was moaning to my husband about how Millie obviously didnā€™t announce it like it was shown on the telly and he was like why? How do you know it wasnā€™t like that? Had to hold myself back from splurging all the shite about the radfords

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Millie looked more than a bit pregnant when they done that fake annoucement šŸ¤£ she was hiding it with a pillow. I also liked the part 'millie and the dad are together' ermmm so why wasnt he there when annoucing it to mum n dad then.. i know my partner would of been šŸ¤” all scripted.
Oh I thought the narrator guy said ā€œarent together ā€œ

Reactions: 3
No one gonna mention she told them she aborted but kept it a secret until later and sue kicked her out when finding out šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

Oh I thought the narrator guy said ā€œarent together ā€œ
Im sure they said.. millie and the dad are together but its early doors.. maybe i heard it wrong. Im not properly watching it just skimming it to see what tit the blurt out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Millie was heavily pregnant at Christmas. Sue hadnā€˜t had that ridiculous stripe put in her hair then, but sheā€™s got it in the pregnancy announcement. They must think we were all born yesterday

Reactions: 13
Millie was heavily pregnant at Christmas. Sue hadnā€˜t had that ridiculous stripe put in her hair then, but sheā€™s got it in the pregnancy announcement. They must think we were all born yesterday
If anyone watches the youtube channel and follows their insta they'll soon work it out that non of the timeline of the show makes sense...

Reactions: 8
It annoys me that they donā€™t show anything in order. This was back when they were building the bakery last year but they showed the christening in October earlier in the series. Also itā€™s so funny when they do these team games. You can tell itā€™s all for the tv show. The kids have no clue.

Reactions: 9
Its a big thing spending all that money on a business that you never do any work for.. yet splosh out with cars on tick, disney world and many other holidays... future for the kids.. how about save some of your money

Reactions: 9
ā€œWe canā€™t always do what we want because of work...ā€Oh get stuffed Noel. You go to the pie shop on a part time basis. My husband did 35 years in the RAF, thatā€™s making sacrifices.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.