The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleach tiger stripe at the front of sues hair really ruins the timeline
And Chloe’s hair keep changing too. Plus Millie’s bump is there then it isn’t.
Also the age of the kids especially Ophelia and heidie.
I wonder if they did get the marston order. I think not as they would brag but then I also think maybe yes as if they didn’t I would have thought they wouldn’t have shown this part.

Reactions: 9
And Chloe’s hair keep changing too. Plus Millie’s bump is there then it isn’t.
Also the age of the kids especially Ophelia and heidie.
I wonder if they did get the marston order. I think not as they would brag but then I also think maybe yes as if they didn’t I would have thought they wouldn’t have shown this part.
Well I've switched off. So bored 😴
Hopefully it'll never return . Notice how millie tries to not look at the camera or face it and hide her teeth and bump .we all know what you really look like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sue moaning she can never find a pair of socks. I don’t know, she always manages to find filthy, threadbare ones for Vlogs and Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sue buys 50 pairs of socks a month yet the kids are always in dirty socks with holes in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Luke, Jack and Noel don’t seem to have a brain cell between them. What a meal they‘re making of that move.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Millies heavily pregnant... why is she only finding out the sex now?

Nahhh im not buying it at all.. they were just saying look how HE is.. now there saying they didnt know? Lmao go away

Reactions: 10
4 weeks until the due date. But only just found out the gender. What complete lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how all the kids are going around touching all the equipment in the bakery. Good food hygiene basics not.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New pie shop and now the feral lot are running wild and playing with everything. I bet they didn’t clean it all after them 🤢 Archie was literally playing with the dough and put it back..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A load of grubby kids running around touching everything, what a brilliant idea in a pie factory! 🤦🤦

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So confirmed they held the series so they could document Millies birth.

Reactions: 8
They never, ever wear hair nets and hats when they’re in the bakery. That’s another bloody lie. If Marstons give them the contract I’ll never go to one of their pubs,

Reactions: 11
They never, ever wear hair nets and hats when they’re in the bakery. That’s another bloody lie. If Marstons give them the contract I’ll never go to one of their pubs,
I was thinking the same they even had proper clothes and aprons 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.