The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re filming another series?!?! With what content?
I think that they only decided to try and build their own house cos of channel 5 so I think it will all be about that. I don’t for one minute think they actual put their house up for sale. It will just be for content as we would have heard by now. They a few people who live near there and they haven’t mentioned the for sale sign. Plus it takes time to build that’s when they find a suitable place.

Reactions: 8
#35 - Radfords are filming series three, let’s hope Channel 5 sort out the continuity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My hubby put it on tonight thinking I still. Liked them had to hold back on the stuff I said lol! But one thing he came out with is millie needs to keep her legs shut but I suppose the mother can't say nothing 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New reel on insta, nowull says they’re actually on location filming, so channel 5 paid for them to go to France then, as he says, can’t say too much about it, legoland is being bragged about so they aren’t there

If they really are building a new house why would they buy a motor home and go on all these expensive holidays. Surely you would be putting everything into the house. Also they made such a big song and dance about the new pie unit being expensive and being an investment. Truthfully I don’t think they will move or buy a house but you will probably see them “looking into it” before ultimately deciding to buy a holiday home instead. They have only recently started talking about wanting to build a new house. Last year they spent loads doing up their current house they wouldn’t do that if they were going to sell it. I believe they were struggling for content and c5 didn’t really want to do another series but they spun it as Britain’s biggest family building their dream home and now all of a sudden they is another series.

Reactions: 13
Well channel 5 lied. They emailed me saying its being fully investigated. Obviously they didn't do much investigating. They obviously approve of teenage mothers, child abuse and woman beating then.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
If they really are building a new house why would they buy a motor home and go on all these expensive holidays. Surely you would be putting everything into the house. Also they made such a big song and dance about the new pie unit being expensive and being an investment. Truthfully I don’t think they will move or buy a house but you will probably see them “looking into it” before ultimately deciding to buy a holiday home instead. They have only recently started talking about wanting to build a new house. Last year they spent loads doing up their current house they wouldn’t do that if they were going to sell it. I believe they were struggling for content and c5 didn’t really want to do another series but they spun it as Britain’s biggest family building their dream home and now all of a sudden they is another series.
This is exactly what I think too.

What the hell was the point in all the decorating (expenses and bragging) if they'd always planned to move? Literally nobody is going to buy that place to move into so the renovations have done nothing to increase the value. It can only be bought by developers who will convert it into flats. This is definitely a 'what can we do next?' plan born out of desperation for new content. Stupid stupid people.

Those poor poor kiddies. Moving right from from filming one straight into the next. There really is no let up for them.

Reactions: 11
Millie was heavily pregnant at Christmas. Sue hadn‘t had that ridiculous stripe put in her hair then, but she’s got it in the pregnancy announcement. They must think we were all born yesterday
their superfans will deny it because they are so deluded they believe that the Radgrauds would never lie or deceive them, but it was very obvious in their Christmas vlogs that Millie was pregnant - especially in the footage where she was helping to serve the meal, and while they were opening presents, she was clearly trying to hide her bump with a cushion, but there were times it was very noticeable! those vlogs are still viewable on YT, so it's very easy to look back and see that the time line doesn't add up! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well channel 5 lied. They emailed me saying its being fully investigated. Obviously they didn't do much investigating. They obviously approve of teenage mothers, child abuse and woman beating then.
I’m so disappointed to see they have another series with C5. I’m so surprised that C5 have done this despite their ‘investigations’

Millie was in the same outfit when they faked the pregnancy announcement with ophelia in a big sister t-shirt and then saying it was her due date. Was probably all the same day filmed

Reactions: 11
I’m not convinced that they’ve put the house up for sale. It’s not on rightmove or the estate agents website

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.