The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look on the website, and when you go to book a pitch, it's a max of 6 adults and 6 children on a pitch - soooo once again they've ignored the rules - probably for fire safety etc - rules don't apply to the Radfrauds!
How did they get away with that then? They were definitely over capacity and like you say rules are there for a reason, including fire safety wouldnt the site have to do checks to cover themselves??

Reactions: 11
How did they get away with that then? They were definitely over capacity and like you say rules are there for a reason, including fire safety wouldnt the site have to do checks to cover themselves??
Maybe they booked two pitches? Just imagine though, you've planned a nice weekend away in your camper that you've worked and saved hard for and this lot rock up next to you. duck that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just had a look on the website, and when you go to book a pitch, it's a max of 6 adults and 6 children on a pitch - soooo once again they've ignored the rules - probably for fire safety etc - rules don't apply to the Radfrauds!
I wonder if they booked 2 pitches or just ignored the rules? I'm guessing the site would have checked numbers so they would have had to have 2 pitches.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they booked 2 pitches or just ignored the rules? I'm guessing the site would have checked numbers so they would have had to have 2 pitches.
Since when have the rules ever applied to them? Their history and their ways are perfectly acceptable because they are celebs/influencers/untouchable.

Always remember they stayed together so everything is just peachy fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if they booked two pitches, they are still all sleeping on one. God forbid anything happened in that camper they are crammed in like sardines 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
From the terms: The size of the party for camping/touring is limited to 6 people, a mixture of adults and children.
If we ascertain bookings are being made individually in order to negate our group’s policy. We reserve the right to cancel your booking prior to arrival or require you to leave the park if you do not comply with our policy.

I've just been speaking to the former manager of Holgates Bay View, he'd have kicked them out if they didn't book 3 pitches

Also, "We do not allow commercial vehicles or vans on the parks. If needed during unloading, commercial vehicles are then required to be parked in our designated car parks away from the pitch / accommodation. ", they really do just do what they want, and duck anyone else

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lazy Susan is slacking. We haven't had an Instagram moan about the mountain of washing she has had to do today.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact I was sexual abused as a child is of course what is making me even more protective over my own child and never making him share a bed with anyone! It’s just because I’ve been there myself I couldn’t even get a bath without being watched, I was locked in a house with him and couldn’t get out! My other cousin looked on like it was normal he didn’t even try to hide it but then two were as thick as thieves! I went my whole life believing it was my fault because he told me I was so pretty and that was my fault and that I had the most perfect body of anyone he had been with before. Being molested is just awful and I’ve zero time for molesters sorry! I’m still years later not over this and doubt I ever will be because I wasn’t believed and I’m still not that I’ve learnt to live with

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Where I live near London same sex children have to share indefinitely, the recommendation is until 16 but I know of 3 female siblings over the age of 16 having to share as the council expect them to use the living room as a bedroom and wherever can fit a single bed. Opposite sex children only until 10 years old, and although it’s not a huge priority to councils so takes some time, they will house families to a bigger property otherwise they are breaking their own rules. When my friend was trying to exchange her property from a 2 bed to a 3 bed they refused to put it through and told her she can only have a 4 bed as it’s 2 children per room overall and then age and sex breaks it down further, she has a 15 year old girl, 13 year old boy, 6 year old boy, 2 year old boy. No wonder there is a housing crisis but I think it’s not right for opposite sex teenagers to share a room, younger children I don’t see an issue with. The radfords wouldn’t care because their children’s mental health isn’t a priority. I had to share with 4 siblings and never had any privacy growing up, it was awful so I wouldn’t intentionally have children I couldn’t make space for.

Private rented or owned properties are exempt from that rule.

Reactions: 12
Lena Dunham molested her little sister who was six years younger. Up until Lena was 17, she shared a bed with this sister and would (content warning) masturbate next to her. This was not the only abuse she inflicted, which began from when the sister was only an infant.

I hear you. After discussing a paedophile neighbour (dad of four and a school governor), and the recent family annihilation case in which an unrelated girl on a sleepover was killed, me and my brother were discussing how lucky we had been as children to have never been interfered with. Our mum wasn’t overly careful, and we went to many, many sleepovers. It was something we hadn’t considered until recently. We concluded that we were lucky because the overwhelming majority of our friends had single mums or lesbian mums.
Apologies if I appear thick, but who is Lena Dunham??

Dob the lying, conniving bastards to the site owners....

Reactions: 10
Apologies if I appear thick, but who is Lena Dunham??

Dob the lying, conniving bastards to the site owners....
A very annoying woke celeb from the USA who would not have got away with her vile admissions if she was less well-connected.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.