The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how swimming lessons were mentioned ans now all of a sudden they go 😂😂 and only started as level 1! So funny

Reactions: 17
Funny how she's using tattle for all her parenting tips. She really should know after so many kids. Shocking that she doesn't. Very dim.

Reactions: 19
Funny how swimming lessons were mentioned ans now all of a sudden they go 😂😂 and only started as level 1! So funny
I'm glad they are getting swimming lessons at last but aren't Oscar and Casper 9 and 10 years old and just done Stage 1 :eek: Mine could swim hundreds of metres by the age of 9 (and I'm not saying that to be braggy - I just think that's pretty average).

Reactions: 16
Funny how she's using tattle for all her parenting tips. She really should know after so many kids. Shocking that she doesn't. Very dim.
Only the things she can use to brag with…

new shoes, lessons ect.

Kids still eat tiny portions, still need haircuts,

maybe we should make her a list!

Reactions: 14
I'm glad they are getting swimming lessons at last but aren't Oscar and Casper 9 and 10 years old and just done Stage 1 :eek: Mine could swim hundreds of metres by the age of 9 (and I'm not saying that to be braggy - I just think that's pretty average).
My daughter finished her lessons at 9 as she could swim and knew what to do in an emergency.

Reactions: 9
Not Sue ‘asking’ her followers for horse riding recommendations. In other words “I have thousands of followers so who’s going to let my tribe push the waiting list and give them the lessons for free and I’ll say a nice word on Instagram for you”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Not Sue ‘asking’ her followers for horse riding recommendations. In other words “I have thousands of followers so who’s going to let my tribe push the waiting list and give them the lessons for free and I’ll say a nice word on Instagram for you”
The way those kids treat the dogs any riding school would be mad to let them near!

Reactions: 18
Bloody horse riding lessons, who does she think she is? And I'm sorry but those converse are a joke. Has enough money to spend thousands on a camper van yet no money to buy the girls shoes, yet as soon as its mentioned on here, wham! They have new converse. For a woman who has 22 children, she's got no flipping clue what she's doing!! Oohh there's a new title thread.

Reactions: 23
I agree. My kids go to swimming lessons and stage one is really for young kids like age 4/5/6. They will have stuck out like a sore thumb poor little things. But anyway at least they are getting the lessons 👍

Reactions: 10
Katie is with sue and heidie having lunch. I reckon she no longer works at the nursery but doesn’t want to say out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.