The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to add that Josh Duggar didn't even share a room with the siblings he molested, let alone a bed.

Reactions: 3
Just want to add that Josh Duggar didn't even share a room with the siblings he molested, let alone a bed.
tbh I dont really know much about the Duggars or what happened. I have children and just the thought of reading things like that makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 11
tbh I dont really know much about the Duggars or what happened. I have children and just the thought of reading things like that makes my skin crawl
He is actually smiling (more like a smirk) in his mug shot. Pure. Evil.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve also got two older brothers but my parents always made sure that I had my own bedroom I never shared but my brothers did.
I shared as a child and for 33 years married, but I started snoring so my husband moved to the guest room!! I love sleeping alone, well with my snoring dog lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh Duggar was at the time living in a three bedroom home with 13 younger siblings and his parents. They didn't move to that big arsed ugly ranch house they live in now until after TLC had signed them for a series. And at one stage they shared that three bedroom home with a single father and his two daughters. So they may deny that siblings of different genders shared rooms but if you pause to think about the logistics of that, it's impossible for them not to have done so.

Reactions: 13
Can Sue actually read? I mean properly comprehend that which she is reading not just grasping the words.

I wonder if she likes the chav-perv-van because of her apparent traveller roots? Best she not go there. All the travellers I have ever met are very house proud and raise their families right. They wouldn't have her and her ways would they?
Is Sue a traveller?

Josh Duggar was at the time living in a three bedroom home with 13 younger siblings and his parents. They didn't move to that big arsed ugly ranch house they live in now until after TLC had signed them for a series. And at one stage they shared that three bedroom home with a single father and his two daughters. So they may deny that siblings of different genders shared rooms but if you pause to think about the logistics of that, it's impossible for them not to have done so.
He also no doubt shared beds with little brothers and could have abused them, but their parents wouldn't even think of that. If Josh had molested boys instead of girls then they wouldn't be defending him the way they do because they see homosexuality as worse than being a nonce. And when they moved into the hideous mansion their girls all apparently chose to share a room- probably to minimize the chances of Josh coming in at night :sick:

Let's not forget that it's not only kids of different genders who can abuse each other. Until recently the Radfords had an 18 year old sharing with a 10 year old. They constantly have Archie and Heidie in Katie's bed. If god forbid the unthinkable happened, it's likely to be an older child going after someone younger and more vulnerable- like Noel going after Sue.

At first I was truthfully a bit grossed out by this conversation and people assuming that kids would molest each other, especially with parents a few feet away, but reading peoples experiences here I've realized that was my privilege and survivorship bias talking. I spent my childhood piled into beds with siblings and cousins on holiday and it was all innocent fun, and it made us feel safer from a certain creepy adult. I didn't even consider how common it was for another child to be the predator. And the trauma of being abused in that way is irreversible, so it's better to be safe than sorry. It's making me think more suspiciously and cautiously about my own kids sharing with other kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He also no doubt shared beds with little brothers and could have abused them, but their parents wouldn't even think of that. If Josh had molested boys instead of girls then they wouldn't be defending him the way they do because they see homosexuality as worse than being a ponce. And when they moved into the hideous mansion their girls all apparently chose to share a room- probably to minimize the chances of Josh coming in at night :sick:

Let's not forget that it's not only kids of different genders who can abuse each other. Until recently the Radfords had an 18 year old sharing with a 10 year old. They constantly have Archie and Heidie in Katie's bed. If god forbid the unthinkable happened, it's likely to be an older child going after someone younger and more vulnerable- like Noel going after Sue.

At first I was truthfully a bit grossed out by this conversation and people assuming that kids would molest each other, especially with parents a few feet away, but reading peoples experiences here I've realized that was my privilege and survivorship bias talking. I spent my childhood piled into beds with siblings and cousins on holiday and it was all innocent fun, and it made us feel safer from a certain creepy adult. I didn't even consider how common it was for another child to be the predator. And the trauma of being abused in that way is irreversible, so it's better to be safe than sorry. It's making me think more suspiciously and cautiously about my own kids sharing with other kids.
Lena Dunham molested her little sister who was six years younger. Up until Lena was 17, she shared a bed with this sister and would (content warning) masturbate next to her. This was not the only abuse she inflicted, which began from when the sister was only an infant.

I hear you. After discussing a paedophile neighbour (dad of four and a school governor), and the recent family annihilation case in which an unrelated girl on a sleepover was killed, me and my brother were discussing how lucky we had been as children to have never been interfered with. Our mum wasn’t overly careful, and we went to many, many sleepovers. It was something we hadn’t considered until recently. We concluded that we were lucky because the overwhelming majority of our friends had single mums or lesbian mums.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it possible for someone not involved to bring a historic abuse case against N? Curious because there is undeniable proof yet he still shows his face as a wonderful family man and profits from it.
I ask because of current news involving the mp.

Reactions: 12
Is it possible for someone not involved to bring a historic abuse case against N? Curious because there is undeniable proof yet he still shows his face as a wonderful family man and profits from it.
I ask because of current news involving the mp.
It certainly makes you think 🤔

Reactions: 7
Have been watching some old series on itv and its the one where chloe has the party and breaks the hot tub lid. Sue and Noel both say how lovely and senstive Daniel is 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Have been watching some old series on itv and its the one where chloe has the party and breaks the hot tub lid. Sue and Noel both say how lovely and senstive Daniel is 😳
I've heard that said about alot of domestic abusers, that's always how they appear to everyone outside of a relationship.

Reactions: 18
Looks very much like Holgates, Silverdale. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I just had a look on the website, and when you go to book a pitch, it's a max of 6 adults and 6 children on a pitch - soooo once again they've ignored the rules - probably for fire safety etc - rules don't apply to the Radfrauds!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.