The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniels a beater. Sues 4 foot nothing. there doing tax fraud. ehhh there squeezing 12 wains into a 4 sleeper caravan

Reactions: 15
@SandGrown mentioned in the last thread that Sue looks like she is wearing a regular sized dress but it looks like she forgot to attach her legs. It hit me that she could be Lady Farquaad 😂 😂 😂 😂
1652543142200.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So considering Lazy Susan is always denying that the older kids look after the younger ones, who is looking after them then whilst they are out partying and getting drunk ( yes Sue, we saw the amount you had all drunk) and Sue posing in her hotel room in her " end of night" trainers. So they obviously have all booked the night in a hotel, and it's pretty obvious Katie is looking after all the kids, so why keep lying? Plus lack of bragging on social media today obviously means they either didn't win, or they all have hangovers today.

Reactions: 26
I’m a bit lost…. How are they commuting tax fraud?
£30,000 for a bakery that’s never open and only sells online to fans? Seems reasonable.

The Range Rover, designer clothes and things clearly isn’t paid for by the bakery. It’s paid for by social media and the tv shows.

Surely they are two separate things?

Reactions: 7
£30,000 for a bakery that’s never open and only sells online to fans? Seems reasonable.

The Range Rover, designer clothes and things clearly isn’t paid for by the bakery. It’s paid for by social media and the tv shows.

Because they always claim there only income is from the “magic” pie shop.

Reactions: 18
they're open now about income coming from media, but their income is still below the £50k child benefit threshold that they still claim. They've spent over £200k in the last few months - all written off as expenses because they film everything. So instead of paying tax on that £200k (£80k), they pay nothing.
It's not fraud, it's allowed (whether it should be is a different story). They may not claim benefits, but they minimise their tax bill which is worth FAR more

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Chloe just confirmed they didn’t win but we’re grateful to be nominated and have their hard work recognised. It’s only Chloe that does the hard work. Noel is off on holiday or coming home to do school runs etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

i think its to do with the child tax. as social media puts them above 30+ so they arent really entitled to it. someone correct me if different

Reactions: 7
New Brooms Cleaning Services won the People's Choice Lancashire Category - 501 followers on Facebook. Maybe the 711,000 Radford followers didn't vote after all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Chloe just confirmed they didn’t win but we’re grateful to be nominated and have their hard work recognised. It’s only Chloe that does the hard work. Noel is off on holiday or coming home to do school runs etc.
I wouldnt be surprised if noel and sue thought they had it in the bag especially with Sue's sneaky tactic.
Can just imagine them waiting to stand up and collect the prize only to hear another Company being announced 🤭🤔
You have to feel a little bit gutted for chloe but it was the right result(whichever company won)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s the best news I’ve heard in years. You didn’t win.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shove that up your jacksy Scratty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet there fans claim they will have been robbed no doubt.i think it's brilliant they didn't win sue must of well thought they had it in the bag after asking everyone to vote.

I'm un decided whether this fan is blind or not she's complimenting them being best dressed but then only tags the other 3 clearly missing sue hahahha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldnt be surprised if noel and sue thought they had it in the bag especially with Sue's sneaky tactic.
Can just imagine them waiting to stand up and collect the prize only to hear another Company being announced 🤭🤔
You have to feel a little bit gutted for chloe but it was the right result(whichever company won)
I’m not bothered who won as long as it wasn’t them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bet there fans claim they will have been robbed no doubt.i think it's brilliant they didn't win sue must of well thought they had it in the bag after asking everyone to vote.

I'm un decided whether this fan is blind or not she's complimenting them being best dressed but then only tags the other 3 clearly missing sue hahahha
@theradfordfamily is the one Sue usually uses and she may not have one with her first name included, so all four of them were tagged. The fan IS blind. Chloe and her boyfriend are the only ones who look good. Chloe finally went easy on the makeup.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.