The Radford Family #32 Too many parenting fails while Sue shows off her Disney nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a bit random but I was watching the alton towers vlogs from both times they went and noticed ellie didn’t go either time. Did this get explained or did they not bring her because she doesn’t “look Radford enough”?

Reactions: 4
Fred suggestion: Sir Noel Noncealot & the Morcombe Minger, doing Disney with the feral kids and her witchy finger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hei die with the hat on is the spit double of poncy Nowall. Poor kid she’s burnt, even her face is burnt. It’s child neglect. Scraggy Sue is too busy dancing round in that stupid bloody headband to notice. She needs to grow up big time and start putting her children’s well-being front and foremost.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Honestly is sue ever going to take those bloody Minnie ears off... So embarrassing.

Sue hun you're not a teenager for god sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Millies mother has 5 dogs, so Millie saying 7 dogs is ridiculous is pot and kettle I'm afraid. Your Mother Millie, has 22 children, that sweetheart is ridiculous. If you are that bored, put your children in nursery and go get a job,and I mean a proper job where you have to get up in the morning and do physical work and start supporting your two children instead of dreaming you can become an influencer, because you my love influence no one.
Do they still have rabbits or are they long gone?

I know this is a bit random but I was watching the alton towers vlogs from both times they went and noticed ellie didn’t go either time. Did this get explained or did they not bring her because she doesn’t “look Radford enough”?
She has/had a job cleaning rooms at a hotel, I think. Does she still have that job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.