The Radford Family #32 Too many parenting fails while Sue shows off her Disney nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nowelll has probably packed some manky pies for the flight. Be stinking out the whole cabin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG Katie’s eyelashes and nails 😂
WTF? So not a good look. I love a full lash but it looks like she’s a whole broom stuck to her eyes 😂 Hope they cause her no bother 🥴 Be interesting to see how long they last. Also…why is her boyfriend going? Are C5 coughing up for content? Chris would be too much of a liability to take away……Just imagine 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do call centre work and if sue spoke to me like she did on those zoom calls my connection would of been disconnected some how meaning the stupid cow would have to re do it all again hahhaha

Reactions: 28
OMG Katie’s eyelashes and nails 😂
WTF? So not a good look. I love a full lash but it looks like she’s a whole broom stuck to her eyes 😂 Hope they cause her no bother 🥴 Be interesting to see how long they last. Also…why is her boyfriend going? Are C5 coughing up for content? Chris would be too much of a liability to take away……Just imagine 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I don’t think tightarse Nowall would be paying for them to stay at the Manchester Hilton when he’s supposedly coughed up for the holiday. I smell a rat called Channel 5.
If Nowall was paying they would be staying in a travel lodge. They didn’t even know if their breakfast was included in the price, that tells me they havn’t paid for it. He would certainly know if he had.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t think tightarse Nowall would be paying for them to stay at the Manchester Hilton when he’s supposedly coughed up for the holiday. I smell a rat called Channel 5.
If Nowall was paying they would be staying in a travel lodge. They didn’t even know if their breakfast was included in the price, that tells me they havn’t paid for it. He would certainly know if he had.
If its the Hilton just off the M56, a couple of miles from the airport it’s no big deal- bit of a dive 🥴...is Kay-ee Sue’s new sidekick mouthpiece replacing Millie for now? And those fooking eyelashes and talons..😱 why did she feel the need to keep touching them? Dont think she can see 🤣 and touching her face with said talons and even biting on them at one point...yes love, we can all see you’ve had them done...😴 how you’re going to work looking after little kids with those stuck at the end of your fingers is anyones guess 🙄 unless that job is no more and you’re a full time public figure now ? 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One minute into the video and Sue has only had complaints. No mention about how excited/thankful she is to get to take the kids to Disney when so many people are struggling and don't know where their next meal with come from. bleeping selfish, ungrateful woman.

I guess, to be fair, many of her own kids fall into the category of not knowing where their next meal will come from.

Reactions: 39
Has anyone else read the YouTube comments on the covid vlog? The poster Anne Kennedy really does not like anyone questioning the radfrauds. A couple of people have asked how much it cost which I think is an innocent question and this poster is straight in there calling them rude for asking.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
It’ll soon become apparent if they are being filmed whilst they are away, the vlogs will be different. The Covid tests were probably laid on for them too, as she had to get the companies name in 🙄🙄🥱
Yes. I’ve come across a few minions with severe anger issues on YouTube! Do people actually have nothing better to do???

Reactions: 14
But there is no commercial filming in Disney, you can vlog but filming for tv is a no.

Reactions: 15
It must be paid for. I can't see Nowall forking out however much for Florida. How much do you think Inc food,flights etc??

Reactions: 11
It must be paid for. I can't see Nowall forking out however much for Florida. How much do you think Inc food,flights etc??
I honestly wouldn’t even like to hazard a guess, Disney tickets alone are almost £500 pp and they are going at a peak time! Such an awful waste of money as I don’t think they’ll be able to get on many rides without waiting in huge queues because of how many of them there are….I can’t imagine Sue getting up early every morning and spending time trying to get lightening lane times for them all!
they would have been better scheduling the trip for the last two weeks of the summer holidays as the US schools go back before ours so it’s less busy, they’ve gone during spring break and Easter!! Madness!!

Reactions: 22
How much do you think Inc food,flights etc??
I would put it in the region of 30k

Notice as well how they’re grooming Katie’s boyfriend. Paying for holidays meaning he’s now “part of the family” in return for total commitment and allegiance to the Radford brand. Millie’s boyfriend is probably going through the initiation stages but I have no doubt if he passes, we’ll be seeing him joining them in their next one. I think Nicole did herself a favour getting the hell out of there. Hope she stays well away 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Quick recap- they're off to Disney. Again.
They're spending a lot of money. Again.
Socks are dirty. Again.
Sue is complaining. Again.
No one is working. Again.
Eye lashes, babies, bad grammar. Again.
They're hinting for freebies. Again.
Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Quick recap- they're off to Disney. Again.
They're spending a lot of money. Again.
Socks are dirty. Again.
Sue is complaining. Again.
No one is working. Again.
Eye lashes, babies, bad grammar. Again.
They're hinting for freebies. Again.
Did I miss anything?
starving kids given an ice cream while lazy and weirdo scoff on burgers and fries

Reactions: 22
How arent the older one's double vaccinated? Luke, Millie, James etc?
My guess would be that, like many, they were originally in the anti-vax brigade but suddenly made a u-turn when they realised it was necessary for future travel. The "oh duck, I guess I better have it after all then" brigade, who haven't yet managed to have their second vaccine in time for an Easter vacation. Makes me laugh how many people are "you're absolutely not putting that muck in me" until they realise they won't be permitted to fly, then suddenly decide they will have that 'muck' put in them after all 🙈😂

Millie may have been holding off due to pregnancy but absolutely no excuse for the males.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.