Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbles223

Broke my heart when max said no one woke him up and when he did wake up everyone was getting in the car, so would they have left him if he hadn't woken up himself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

babybelle

VIP Member
Just watching a Disney Vlog. Archies speech is so poor bless him. He had a photo with Spiderman and Sue said to him " who was that Archie?" He replied spy man. Heidie is getting to be a little madam. Phoebe had a huge ice cream cake thing on a stick, Heidie took it off her, and Phoebe quite rightly complained, to be told by Noel, oh well you will have to share it Phoebe, then when she tried to take it off of Heidie, Sue told Phoebe off for upsetting Heidie, and told her to give it back to Heidie. Poor Phoebe seems to get bullied something awful in that family. Bonnie hit her with an ipad in a vlog over Christmas yet when Phoebe cried, she got told to stop being a baby.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Eurgh, just depressing seeing their holiday videos. I have 3 children, work hard and pay my taxes like millions of other families, yet I could just about afford to take my children to soft play today. Then I thought I don't sell my kids privacy or pump out loads of kids, for money, likes and followers, so felt a little bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

hotstepper

Casper clearly has some type of special needs. Nine years old and carrying ET round with him all the time points to something.
Isn’t that extremely presumptive for a whole spectrum of special needs and traits? I don’t think carrying a teddy around Disneyland can point to a diagnosis of a disorder 🤷🏼‍♀️ just my opinion though

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Little me.

VIP Member
Why did sue seem to not give a single shit about heidie when she was born and early on - now she’s fixated on her and everything is heidie this heidie that.

also, anyone notice that Sue looks for validation on everything she says, “didn’t you Tillie?” “Didn’t we Noel.” Like she’s almost getting clarification for her bullshit 😵💫

Anyone seen that Aimee has one eye looking if the bus is coming, and the other checking the timetable

Tillie has finally filled out she looks great and healthy! Not so skeletal and gaunt. I’m glad. It’s poor darling Phoebe who’s looking painfully thin bless her. I like little Phoebe. She’s a character

Tillie has finally filled out she looks great and healthy! Not so skeletal and gaunt. I’m glad. It’s poor darling Phoebe who’s looking painfully thin bless her. I like little Phoebe. She’s a character
I can just imagine the conversation between the sheets. “ Did you like that Nowall “… “..It was good wasn’t it Nowall” ……” Shall we do it again Nowall”…… “It was cool wasn’t it Nowall” …..High Five.”

Nowall……..”Yes it’s cool”….. “Wheeeeeee”…”Wheeeeee”.. “How many kids have we got Sue”…..”Can we afford another one Sue” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

shifttea

thread suggestion: burnt, hungry, and drained, the Disney trip has failed to keep the kids entertained

• Heart
Reactions: 40

KAEH

They're untouchable though aren't they? Whole army of minions and a self serving attitude. When did they last do something for anyone that didn't benefit them?
I’m a nurse and although me and my husband are relatively comfortable, what this holiday has cost is more than a years salary for me and my husband combined! All they’ve ever done is spout out kids one after the other since childhood!! Sue has never had a proper job and now Millie seems to be following in her footsteps and still people praise them!! It’s disgusting!!

Sue said in one of her latest vlogs that she had only booked it 3 weeks ago ,so who is footing the bill i just don't know .
I think that’s what makes it even harder to swallow….they haven’t even had to save to pay for it, just a spur of the minute splurge!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
One minute into the video and Sue has only had complaints. No mention about how excited/thankful she is to get to take the kids to Disney when so many people are struggling and don't know where their next meal with come from. Fucking selfish, ungrateful woman.

I guess, to be fair, many of her own kids fall into the category of not knowing where their next meal will come from.

Reactions: 39

Kh1992

I watched the old series I think it was 15 kids and counting? They literally had nothing but the kids had really good manners and looked happy. Sue acted more motherly. Just goes to show money and fame doesn't always help. She's constantly spending money on absolute shait. I added all the items she bought Heidie fpr her 2nd birthday from amazon prime and it was around £300 excluding the personalised play table she had. All that just for Heidie to look at them for 2 seconds then onto the next but be grudges spending money on proper food for all those kids.

Reactions: 39

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Hallie was terrified on a ride and who was comforting her? Katie’s boyfriend. What was Noel doing? Filming and laughing🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion............Their murky past will always linger,
Noel Noncealot and his Morecombe Minger...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Shinealight

VIP Member
Discovery Cove!!!
How gross to be going to a place with dolphins & other sea mammals kept in captivity!
No surprise the Radfrauds couldn’t care less about the cruelty involved.
No one I know would ever go there in these enlightened times.
Shame on them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

shifttea

sorry to say this, but Hallie looks like she would bite the head off of a hamster. she acts like it too. I know that's largely the fault of sue and noel, but she comes across as a right bratty madam.

• Haha

FlowerPower987

I’m new here!. I started regular watching the Radfords on YouTube at the beginning of lockdown 2 years ago, and now I’m a regular follower.
I must admit though, that after reading through these threads my perception has started to shift...
I know that this is completely off-topic to the thread, but something that has always bothererd me is that whenever they receive personal gifts from their followers; many of them being handmade and clearly with lots of thought put into them, they never ever say any genuine thankyous or get the kids to. I find it so rude!.
I remember when Millie was pregnant with Ophelia and someone had sent her some handmade baby clothes, all she did was roughly grab it out of the packaging and saying something like “that’s nice” in a casual voice, and not even bother to thank the person who had made/sent it. So ungrateful.

• Sad
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
I've noticed Sue never complains about the cost of a beer or cocktail for herself, just the cost of the food for the kids. It amazes me, for someone who doesn't work, does very little child care or jobs around the house, doesn't really contribute much to the family finances or anything else, she's quite a greedy person, who is all out for herself . She thinks nothing of spending money on herself yet spends as little as possible on the kids. Not once this holiday have I seen those kids have suncream put on them.