The Radford Family #32 Too many parenting fails while Sue shows off her Disney nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie has thought of herself as an influencer for a long time. Not sure I'd want my kids being influenced by someone who has a quick shag with another girls boyfriend and then pops out a baby. She's in it thinking she's going to make tons of money doing very little. Pretty sad that people think this is a job.
Millie probably sees how it"s working for her mother so far and wants a free piece of the pie for herself...no pun intended (maybe a little). Like you said, maximum benefit for a minimum of effort. Lazy and selfish. Sad that those are the qualities Millie is aiming for.

Reactions: 21
Wow, idiots actually pay for stuff like that? This person is a genius, making money out of all the desperate wannabes out there. Millie talking as if 'influencer' is actually a legitimate, credible career choice 😂

Apparently they do I know that there is an American YouTuber called Jordan that does these types of courses etc think one is called abduance course

Reactions: 6
I didn’t notice in one do the photos on the ride Noel had a camera in his hand. It must be sad that they aren’t just enjoying the time and the rides without a camera. They have to vlog it all and put it on YouTube to make more money.
I very rarely take photos of days out/holidays as I am too busy enjoying myself and my time with the kids to remember to film/take photos.

Just found out millie is moving onto my street 😫 apparently her viewing the house was filmed for the blog
We should start a go fund me to pay for the therapy you will need living next to her. Wonder if the boyfriend will be moving in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t notice in one do the photos on the ride Noel had a camera in his hand. It must be sad that they aren’t just enjoying the time and the rides without a camera. They have to vlog it all and put it on YouTube to make more money.
I said this to my husband, I couldn’t imagine constantly having a camera in my hand and the kids faces!

Reactions: 12
I very rarely take photos of days out/holidays as I am too busy enjoying myself and my time with the kids to remember to film/take photos.

We should start a go fund me to pay for the therapy you will need living next to her. Wonder if the boyfriend will be moving in too.
And will she replace the front door with a revolving door?.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently they do I know that there is an American YouTuber called Jordan that does these types of courses etc think one is called abduance course
Easy money by the sounds of it.

Millie has thought of herself as an influencer for a long time. Not sure I'd want my kids being influenced by someone who has a quick shag with another girls boyfriend and then pops out a baby. She's in it thinking she's going to make tons of money doing very little. Pretty sad that people think this is a job.
Oh yeah I know she has, just makes me laugh how talks as if it's a proper career 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12

At Xmas I used to always make sure I took pics then this year I thought you know what I'm not taking any, why do i need to take them all the time just to show grandparents who demand them? I thought they arn't your kids they are mine you don't need to see every aspect! The mil was pissed but I told her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kids defo won’t be in school tomorrow.
And yet she simply had to move it forward from October so the kids didn't miss any school 🙄 Yet more lies, as if we didn't already know!

Next step for queen radford is home education so they can travel like that other family did.
Sue couldn't cope with 'home education' when the schools were the ones providing the work during lockdown, imagine Sue attempting proper home education which she has to plan and prepare for herself! 😂

Knowing Sue she'd probably just throw money at the situation are hire a full time tutor for each of them!

Reactions: 11
Next step for queen radford is home education so they can travel like that other family did.
You mean the Inghams. Well they claim to home educate, however they are currently in their death trap van in Ireland when actually their 16 year old should be heavily revising for her exams. Sue was stressed during lockdown whilst the kids were learning over zoom. Noel yet again closed the bakery because Sue couldn't cope. Imagine not being able to cope with your own children.

Reactions: 15
Millie thinks posting to Instagram is a job lol. Asking if other people work. I’ve heard it all now.

Also her judging someone with 7 dogs. Love, your mum hoards kids. I know who I’d rather live next door to.
The Radfords have 5 dogs and one of the kac they had 8 plus chickens.

Reactions: 13
Millies mother has 5 dogs, so Millie saying 7 dogs is ridiculous is pot and kettle I'm afraid. Your Mother Millie, has 22 children, that sweetheart is ridiculous. If you are that bored, put your children in nursery and go get a job,and I mean a proper job where you have to get up in the morning and do physical work and start supporting your two children instead of dreaming you can become an influencer, because you my love influence no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.