The Radford Family #32 Too many parenting fails while Sue shows off her Disney nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just that, there are other indications too.
oh I agree absolutely 😃 there are many other things Casper does that alarm me into the same assumptions, even Oscar also. Just meant about the E.T teddy being a sign. That’s the difference with us and silly sue, we don’t have to argue and call eachother haters 😂
We have genuine concerns regarding her children, that she chooses to clearly ignore!

oh I agree absolutely 😃 there are many other things Casper does that alarm me into the same assumptions, even Oscar also. Just meant about the E.T teddy being a sign. That’s the difference with us and silly sue, we don’t have to argue and call eachother haters 😂
We have genuine concerns regarding her children, that she chooses to clearly ignore!
@little me - sorry if you thought I was being rude ♥

Reactions: 10
Have they done a new vlog
I didn’t notice in one do the photos on the ride Noel had a camera in his hand. It must be sad that they aren’t just enjoying the time and the rides without a camera. They have to vlog it all and put it on YouTube to make more money.

Reactions: 18

@little me - sorry if you thought I was being rude ♥
That’s ok, not a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Havn't watched the blogs for a few days now they where boring as hell all they seem to.
Be doing is walking round different parks for hours on end

Reactions: 12
Our school doesn’t go back until next Monday.
Different areas have different holidays. They broke up 2 weeks ago in Morecambe so are due back tomorrow.

My guess is that they're actually back already and still posting vlogs as if they're still there to string it out. Pretty sure they didn't post about flying out there until a day or 2 into their trip in the end so probably doing the same this end of the holiday too.

Poor kids are going to be heading back so jet lagged.

Reactions: 14
The photo that was Sue pretending she got ID’d buying bud light was actually his hand holding the bottle so I think it’s safe to say he’s drinking in the villa.

I’ve only notice Sue have one or 2 alcoholic drinks at a park and they were on different days. I’m not into the drinking culture at all but I’ve seen no evidence they’re being irresponsible in that sense.

Who is it in the yellow dress, Ellie? She looks exactly like Sue on that ride photo
Yellow dress is Aimee

Reactions: 5
thread suggestion: burnt, hungry, and drained, the Disney trip has failed to keep the kids entertained

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And you can guarantee if Sue is drinking, so is Noel. I've lost count how many beers and cocktails she's shown. I bet they carry on drinking when they get back to the villa too, making them over the limit to drive the following morning.
When we go away my doesn't even drink when we go out because of the stricter drink driving laws! Only drinks at the accommodation

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: arise for sir Noel noncealot and the morcambe minger who never lifts a finger

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Millie thinks shes an influencer and joined the world of exploiting kids for an income.
Just looking at the website - do people seriously pay for such courses? Things on posing, how to do hash tags! How is this type of thing existing? Do kids seriously have ambitions to be influencers? What happened to other career aspirations? I studied for 4 years to get where I am now, money is not great and hours a crap. . . But I get so much satisfaction from a job I am privileged to do.

#fuckoffbraggyradfrauds there's a hashtag

• Heart
I've noticed Sue never complains about the cost of a beer or cocktail for herself, just the cost of the food for the kids. It amazes me, for someone who doesn't work, does very little child care or jobs around the house, doesn't really contribute much to the family finances or anything else, she's quite a greedy person, who is all out for herself . She thinks nothing of spending money on herself yet spends as little as possible on the kids. Not once this holiday have I seen those kids have suncream put on them.
Or about the cost of her designer clothes…….

Reactions: 9
I watched the old series I think it was 15 kids and counting? They literally had nothing but the kids had really good manners and looked happy. Sue acted more motherly. Just goes to show money and fame doesn't always help. She's constantly spending money on absolute shait. I added all the items she bought Heidie fpr her 2nd birthday from amazon prime and it was around £300 excluding the personalised play table she had. All that just for Heidie to look at them for 2 seconds then onto the next but be grudges spending money on proper food for all those kids.
Sadly it seems to happen to all large families when they become ‘famous’. It happened to the Gosselins, the Busbys, the Duggars…… Fame and having stuff becomes more important than parenting.

lmao hi sue
Bit late Sue… putting sun cream on sunburnt skin….. 🤷‍♀️

The photo that was Sue pretending she got ID’d buying bud light was actually his hand holding the bottle so I think it’s safe to say he’s drinking in the villa.

I’ve only notice Sue have one or 2 alcoholic drinks at a park and they were on different days. I’m not into the drinking culture at all but I’ve seen no evidence they’re being irresponsible in that sense.

Who is it in the yellow dress, Ellie? She looks exactly like Sue on that ride photo
I don’t get why anyone would want an alcoholic drink at a theme park especially a parent in charge of a gazillion kids.. shrug 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion............Their murky past will always linger,
Noel Noncealot and his Morecombe Minger...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Millie thinks shes an influencer and joined the world of exploiting kids for an income.
Wow, idiots actually pay for stuff like that? This person is a genius, making money out of all the desperate wannabes out there. Millie talking as if 'influencer' is actually a legitimate, credible career choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Different areas have different holidays. They broke up 2 weeks ago in Morecambe so are due back tomorrow.

My guess is that they're actually back already and still posting vlogs as if they're still there to string it out. Pretty sure they didn't post about flying out there until a day or 2 into their trip in the end so probably doing the same this end of the holiday too.

Poor kids are going to be heading back so jet lagged.
No sign of them back when i went past at lunch time (unless they've taken them out for the day!). One high school has an inset day tomorrow, but the rest are supposed to be back. No doubt they'll all get the day off ... again

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Wow, idiots actually pay for stuff like that? This person is a genius, making money out of all the desperate wannabes out there. Millie talking as if 'influencer' is actually a legitimate, credible career choice 😂
Millie has thought of herself as an influencer for a long time. Not sure I'd want my kids being influenced by someone who has a quick shag with another girls boyfriend and then pops out a baby. She's in it thinking she's going to make tons of money doing very little. Pretty sad that people think this is a job.

No sign of them back when i went past at lunch time (unless they've taken them out for the day!). One high school has an inset day tomorrow, but the rest are supposed to be back. No doubt they'll all get the day off ... again
I think they’ll land tomorrow early morning, no updates today at all, so reckon they’re on the way home. If they flew Monday 4th they’ll land tomorrow, they wet updating til late yesterday which they wouldn’t be if they were Flying last night

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.