The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never declared the kitchen as a #gift, I assume they didn't get to pick it as it is such an odd choice, does not fit in with the rest of the house at all. They did bury a #gift with the boiling tap though. Zanussi gifted them a large washing machine quite a few years back that they also declared. Maybe they don't mind the one off items but the larger things like holidays they like to give the impression that it is their hard work that has paid for it.

Reactions: 5
I have a slow cooker and love it but only use it for things like stews, casseroles, chilli/bolognese and for slow cooking fatty meats, like pork shoulder. I joined a slow cooker group on FB hoping to find interesting recipes, and oh. my. god.

It was full of lazy, hopeless cooks. I always brown onions and meat and bring everything up to the boil before putting in the SC. These guys would just chuck everything in cold and raw (because boiled raw onions taste so nice, don’t they? 🤢). People would even chuck frozen meat and poultry in, despite it being a massive food poisoning risk. And then there were the people who chucked boxed cake mix (mixed with lemonade - yeah, I don’t get it either) and packet bread mixes in their SC. I got the impression these women had no idea how to cook, and that’s why they decided to cook everything in the slow cooker, badly. They weren’t the brightest tools in the shed...
I’m a lazy slow cooker then! I don’t brown anything, never have, it all goes in raw and it’s bloody lovely!

Reactions: 9
I’m a lazy slow cooker then! I don’t brown anything, never have, it all goes in raw and it’s bloody lovely!
Same! The whole point of a slow cooker is so that you don’t have to cook it any other way first because it cooks sloooowly. Beats the point of it if you’re cooking it quickly first 😂 although I would never put frozen meat in

Reactions: 4
They never declared the kitchen as a #gift, I assume they didn't get to pick it as it is such an odd choice, does not fit in with the rest of the house at all. They did bury a #gift with the boiling tap though. Zanussi gifted them a large washing machine quite a few years back that they also declared. Maybe they don't mind the one off items but the larger things like holidays they like to give the impression that it is their hard work that has paid for it.
The washing machine was from a company called Kater Quick.
But cant have been that good as replaced

I dont want to get into the pros and cons of slow cooker cooking.

But dumping some chicken breasts, green beans and tins of soup in a slow cooker isnt cooking. Thats not really even a meal.
I mean they run a company that makes and sells food, god knows what crap goes in those pies.

Gifted or not they have a good high spec kitchen which seams to only get used to hold the slow cooker.

Also the kitchen makes no sense. it has no storage, surely with that many kids you need more food than that.

1581679091121.png

This dont sound like they chose it does it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's such a brag! Guessing this was on her private FB or something? I couldn't bear it if anyone I knew spoke like this, what are you all supposed to say, oh wow Sue you are so lucky, I wish I was you! :sick: I guess she showed no interest in anyone else's lives either! Thanks so much for sharing spilleroftea

Reactions: 3
She's such a brag! Guessing this was on her private FB or something? I couldn't bear it if anyone I knew spoke like this, what are you all supposed to say, oh wow Sue you are so lucky, I wish I was you! :sick: I guess she showed no interest in anyone else's lives either! Thanks so much for sharing spilleroftea
Yes that was exactly it, we were all supposed to just worship the ground she walked on.
Dont get me wrong there was a time when it wasnt all about them, but the last year or so it was all about her!
And this was all a private group and probably not the worst of it.

1581680002859.png

I mean who puts a lock on their fridge?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus. A lock on the fridge? If the kids were 'pinching' food it's because they were hungry. My kids just have to ask. They're well fed and generally only start hunting for snacks when they're bored 😂 even then know to ask first 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yes that was exactly it, we were all supposed to just worship the ground she walked on.
Dont get me wrong there was a time when it wasnt all about them, but the last year or so it was all about her!
And this was all a private group and probably not the worst of it.

View attachment 83884
I mean who puts a lock on their fridge?
Oh my god! 'pinching food'- not surprised with their portions!

• Wow
The washing machine was from a company called Kater Quick.
But cant have been that good as replaced

I dont want to get into the pros and cons of slow cooker cooking.

But dumping some chicken breasts, green beans and tins of soup in a slow cooker isnt cooking. Thats not really even a meal.
I mean they run a company that makes and sells food, god knows what crap goes in those pies.

Gifted or not they have a good high spec kitchen which seams to only get used to hold the slow cooker.

Also the kitchen makes no sense. it has no storage, surely with that many kids you need more food than that.

View attachment 83879

This dont sound like they chose it does it?
Yeah I imagine the company had a kitchen they couldn't flog so #gifted it to them.

Bless Sue, she has no filter at all. I knew they must be rationing food to keep their bill so low, Noel has said before that they aren't allowed to take stuff in between meals. I must admit I have been known to keep crisps and fizzy drinks in the car as mine could finish a 24 packet of crisps in a few hours, when they are supposed to be for the weeks packed lunches and I only have 3!

I suppose if you are used to being locked in your room at night having a lock on the fridge doesn't sound so bad :LOL:

Yeah I imagine the company had a kitchen they couldn't flog so #gifted it to them.

Bless Sue, she has no filter at all. I knew they must be rationing food to keep their bill so low, Noel has said before that they aren't allowed to take stuff in between meals. I must admit I have been known to keep crisps and fizzy drinks in the car as mine could finish a 24 packet of crisps in a few hours, when they are supposed to be for the weeks packed lunches and I only have 3!

I suppose if you are used to being locked in your room at night having a lock on the fridge doesn't sound so bad :LOL:
With their meals and portions though I dont blame the kids for helping themselves.

Its a far cry for the caring noel who made meatball and bean slop for a snack for the older kids.
They a really are the RadFRAUDS

I was told I was Ruining their business and kids lives by saying to her about what had been online about the bakery for months 🙄 She really is a bit thick and can’t take an ounce of criticism. She’s more than happy to take freebies though and flaunt it all over! I’m not jealous at all, but according to her I am 😭😂 Here’s our parting shot, the last message she sent me before slagging me off online.
C971F47C-E935-45E4-BF4F-D240353BF452.jpeg

Oh and here’s her crap online blog before she started vlogging

Attachments

I was looking at pics of the kitchen before and after and they have taken out alot of storage and wall units.
It now kinda reminds me of a kind of kitchen they have on the TV cooking show with the island and the ovens behind.

I wonder if The Radfords were trying for some kind of food show or segment on this morning!
Although I wouldnt do go on This Morning after they slagged them off would you? Oh but they did!!!
1581699205522.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is fantastic. I wish it was available in a bigger domain, then all the minions would abscond 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I was looking at pics of the kitchen before and after and they have taken out alot of storage and wall units.
It now kinda reminds me of a kind of kitchen they have on the TV cooking show with the island and the ovens behind.

I wonder if The Radfords were trying for some kind of food show or segment on this morning!
Although I wouldnt do go on This Morning after they slagged them off would you? Oh but they did!!!
View attachment 84014
Before I do a court judgment on them 🤣🤣🤣

They're really not as nice as they make out are they!

• Haha
Before I do a court judgment on them 🤣🤣🤣

They're really not as nice as they make out are they!
This morning didnt need to worry, they are not clever enough to "do" a court judgement on them!

I should also say that the fee for this morning was £1000 as she said later in the thread.

So all that over £1000.

And we are meant to believe that the Magic Pie Shop paid for that Christmas and those Holidays, really!

Wonder if This Morning or ITV will be inviting them again??

• Haha
I actually feel quite sorry for Sue after reading these, she seems to have some sort of lack of awareness. Why would you be over sharing all of these (supposedly private) business deals? And who does she think she is to "do" a court judgement on anyone, let alone a multi million pound television show? She must have learning difficulties.

@spilleroftea how does she flavour you sharing these things?

I actually feel quite sorry for Sue after reading these, she seems to have some sort of lack of awareness. Why would you be over sharing all of these (supposedly private) business deals? And who does she think she is to "do" a court judgement on anyone, let alone a multi million pound television show? She must have learning difficulties.

Yeah if they were posts she *thought* would remain private I feel sorry for her having them posted for everyone to see

Much as I love reading it 👀

• Haha

I couldnt tell you how she feels, I doubt shes very happy. She shared alot, alot more than I will share publicly. Like I say we were friends for years, the earliest I can find is 2014 but it was before then.

I used to like her and even feel sorry for her, but for other reasons I have not disclosed. But things happened and I see her for a very different person.

Reactions: 1
Yeah if they were posts she *thought* would remain private I feel sorry for her having them posted for everyone to see

I see your point, but it is so unwise (especially if you're a public figure) to trust strangers you have never met on the internet and divulge private information. They could be anyone behind that screen. I was on a private group for years with some women, we shared some really hard times together (it was related to child disability) A few of them shared pictures of themselves, their partners, children etc. I considered them really good friends although we lived all over the world and had never met or spoken to each other. One of them had a stillborn baby girl and we were all gutted. It transpired about four years down the line that the 7 most prolific members (one of them who had the stillborn) was actually one person and a MAN. No children, no link to the group but just a sad old lonely man who was spending up to 6 hours per day switching between accounts pretending to be 7 different women with children with the same disability. I was reeling with shock, but extremely grateful I had never revealed my true identity or posted too much personal stuff. It was a lesson well and truly learned.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I see your point, but it is so unwise (especially if you're a public figure) to trust strangers you have never met on the internet and divulge private information. They could be anyone behind that screen. I was on a private group for years with some women, we shared some really hard times together (it was related to child disability) A few of them shared pictures of themselves, their partners, children etc. I considered them really good friends although we lived all over the world and had never met or spoken to each other. One of them had a stillborn baby girl and we were all gutted. It transpired about four years down the line that the 7 most prolific members (one of them who had the stillborn) was actually one person and a MAN. No children, no link to the group but just a sad old lonely man who was spending up to 6 hours per day switching between accounts pretending to be 7 different women with children with the same disability. I was reeling with shock, but extremely grateful I had never revealed my true identity or posted too much personal stuff. It was a lesson well and truly learned.
This is true. And like we have said before someone leaked her pregnancy from that group too.
So we found out who it was and wasnt too nice, for her. And yep I feel bad now.
She then sold the story days later to the sun.

But then still shared stuff.

Had the woman not have done me wrong I wouldn't have said anything like I haven't for years.

Yes and there are some personal posts I wont share, nor will I share other from the groups posts.

But lets just say for 6-7 years I have kept quiet, even though stuff being said wasnt true, even lost other friends defending the woman for her to then treat friends the way she did!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.