The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ain’t at it all the time. Sues got the “right” time planned out every cycle. So theoretically they would only have to bonk twice.
Now I’m off to be sick 🤢
Oh yes and shes peeing on here ovulation tests constantly just to get the right time.

I doubt sex is about anything but baby making now, I mean surely its gotta be knackered down there and for hit it cant even touch the sides!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember that one, think it was the last doc they did, maybe the one before on channel 4, and sue had a huge pregnant belly and he was rubbing it and saying, well we must enjoy the sex! Gross! And saying they left the door handles downstairs to creak open because the oldest (daniel) was always brushing his teeth and interrupting them?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember that one, think it was the last doc they did, maybe the one before on channel 4, and sue had a huge pregnant belly and he was rubbing it and saying, well we must enjoy the sex! Gross! And saying they left the door handles downstairs to creak open because the oldest (daniel) was always brushing his teeth and interrupting them?!
Imagine your daughter saying she's popping around for lunch with the kids on Saturday and 21 of them traipsed in! The gran must have to start cooking at the crack of dawn to prepare food for them all! My daughter has one little one and another on the way and when they come to visit, it's bedlam and my house is a tip when they are going home. Imagine that plus another 20, I think I'd have a breakdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine your daughter saying she's popping around for lunch with the kids on Saturday and 21 of them traipsed in! The gran must have to start cooking at the crack of dawn to prepare food for them all! My daughter has one little one and another on the way and when they come to visit, it's bedlam and my house is a tip when they are going home. Imagine that plus another 20, I think I'd have a breakdown!
I wonder if they see much of sues mum\ grandparents? I'd feel so bad turning up unarranged! I'm an only child with six cousins on that side but I always treasure my memories so much of just being with my gran, one to one. She gave me my love of books,porridge with brown sugar, Danish pastries, watching tv in her room, the list goes on... Unfortunately my gran had syringo myelia (spelling?)so couldn't walk, use the bathroom and didn't have much hand movementt. But that never stopped her being an intelligent, amazing, present grandmother

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they see much of sues mum\ grandparents? I'd feel so bad turning up unarranged! I'm an only child with six cousins on that side but I always treasure my memories so much of just being with my gran, one to one. She gave me my love of books,porridge with brown sugar, Danish pastries, watching tv in her room, the list goes on... Unfortunately my gran had syringo myelia (spelling?)so couldn't walk, use the bathroom and didn't have much hand movementt. But that never stopped her being an intelligent, amazing, present grandmother
I have a lovely bond with my grandson and I know that will be the case with my granddaughter too. How can you possibly share yourself out between 21 kids, it must be absolutely chaotic and you would always have to have an eye on the younger kids, so the older children would get neglected. I'd feel guilty that I couldn't divide my time equally between them all!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s been reading here, she’s got sympathy flowers from someone 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% SHE READS HERE!

And says we are all vile!
I may be vile for reading and commenting on here, but at least my husband doesn’t see me as a breeding machine and didn’t have sex with me while I was a child. If you’re reading here ask the drs to sow you up so you can’t have anymore babies to neglect Sue.

I may be vile for reading and commenting on here, but at least my husband doesn’t see me as a breeding machine and didn’t have sex with me while I was a child. If you’re reading here ask the drs to sow you up so you can’t have anymore babies to neglect Sue.
And I don’t have enough kids to fill a zoo🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
1581532582058.png

Well that probably explains why they were so frivolous the last Florida holiday!
Couldnt film in Disney so the TV company probably footed the bill.

How sad to take kids to Florida but not visit Disney because you cant film

What was that slop for tea tonight 🤢
Its chicken in chicken soup with green beans. it looked like vomit!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
View attachment 83097

Well that probably explains why they were so frivolous the last Florida holiday!

She is just pure sad. One of the minions would of taken pity on her over the hammering she took on an online press article last weekend. Notice she never #gifted them. She makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 83097

Not only does it look/sound disgusting I don't think it's nutritious either- chicken soup out of a tin, 1 veg, nothing to bulk the meal up, I'd be starving after.
It's just a weird meal choice. Could have made chicken curry, chicken casserole or a chicken pasta bake?
It feels like they haven't been shopping this week & used whatever they had left in

Reactions: 1
Not only does it look/sound disgusting I don't think it's nutritious either- chicken soup out of a tin, 1 veg, nothing to bulk the meal up, I'd be starving after.
It's just a weird meal choice. Could have made chicken curry, chicken casserole or a chicken pasta bake?
It feels like they haven't been shopping this week & used whatever they had left in
Its a meal, its slop! And why the obsession with the slow cooker. It makes everything bland tasting. I mean blander than chicken in chicken.

They have a whole shiny #gifted kitchen and they use the crappy cheap slow cooker

Reactions: 2
View attachment 83097

Well that confirms everyone's suspicions then, no wonder they were getting ice cream everyday! That's another of Sue 's lies though, I remember her responding to comments if it was gifted and she said no, it was self funded.

Reactions: 9
Well that confirms everyone's suspicions then, no wonder they were getting ice cream everyday! That's another of Sue 's lies though, I remember her responding to comments if it was gifted and she said no, it was self funded.
Gosh it was so interesting watching a huge, insanely dull, clone family from one Vagina all gorge themselves stupid on holiday, what well spent money by a tv company. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh it was so interesting watching a huge, insanely dull, clone family from one Vagina all gorge themselves stupid on holiday, what well spent money by a tv company. Hilarious.
And it could have been so much better had they have been able to film in Disneyland! Coz Disney is so original!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There you go kids wave at the gates as we drive past... bloody tv company won’t pay for you to go in and the magic pie shop money won’t stretch to that heeeeeeyyyyyyyy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what country they were filming for, as it certainly wasn't shown on UK tv?

There you go kids wave at the gates as we drive past... bloody tv company won’t pay for you to go in and the magic pie shop money won’t stretch to that heeeeeeyyyyyyyy 😂😂😂
The first Florida trip they went to Disney, so they aren't that deprived :LOL: They said they loved it so much that they were going back again the next year, this time going to Universal studios, which is still a dream holiday to many.

Sue, if you're reading, please declare the Australia trip. Stop pretending to yourself that the public (except for a few thickos) believe that you are really paying for it yourself. Own your #gifts!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.