The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So everything is gifted.
How silly, we can go to Florida but because we can’t find there we won’t be going.
Just proves that none of it’s for the kids, just a huge ego boost to the parents.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what country they were filming for, as it certainly wasn't shown on UK tv?

The first Florida trip they went to Disney, so they aren't that deprived :LOL: They said they loved it so much that they were going back again the next year, this time going to Universal studios, which is still a dream holiday to many.

Sue, if you're reading, please declare the Australia trip. Stop pretending to yourself that the public (except for a few thickos) believe that you are really paying for it yourself. Own your #gifts!
No full stops in that paragraph either. Next time I read any of her waffling tit I’m gonna have a defibrillator on standby

Not only does it look/sound disgusting I don't think it's nutritious either- chicken soup out of a tin, 1 veg, nothing to bulk the meal up, I'd be starving after.
It's just a weird meal choice. Could have made chicken curry, chicken casserole or a chicken pasta bake?
It feels like they haven't been shopping this week & used whatever they had left in
HMRC must be adjusting their tax credits as self assessment was up last Friday! Maybe they are just skint 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Where are these posts coming from?
Is there more?
Keep them coming.

• Haha
If there is one thing that tattle has done, its that poor Archie now gets some attention.

Maybe if we keep mentioning how unsafe their house is for Tillie with kids and dogs running round they may address that?

Or if we keep saying that the slop she serves for dinner would feed enough people she will give them more and stop cooking crap in the slow cookers.

Reactions: 16
And why the obsession with the slow cooker. It makes everything bland tasting.
I have a slow cooker and love it but only use it for things like stews, casseroles, chilli/bolognese and for slow cooking fatty meats, like pork shoulder. I joined a slow cooker group on FB hoping to find interesting recipes, and oh. my. god.

It was full of lazy, hopeless cooks. I always brown onions and meat and bring everything up to the boil before putting in the SC. These guys would just chuck everything in cold and raw (because boiled raw onions taste so nice, don’t they? 🤢). People would even chuck frozen meat and poultry in, despite it being a massive food poisoning risk. And then there were the people who chucked boxed cake mix (mixed with lemonade - yeah, I don’t get it either) and packet bread mixes in their SC. I got the impression these women had no idea how to cook, and that’s why they decided to cook everything in the slow cooker, badly. They weren’t the brightest tools in the shed...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a slow cooker and love it but only use it for things like stews, casseroles, chilli/bolognese and for slow cooking fatty meats, like pork shoulder. I joined a slow cooker group on FB hoping to find interesting recipes, and oh. my. god.

It was full of lazy, hopeless cooks. I always brown onions and meat and bring everything up to the boil before putting in the SC. These guys would just chuck everything in cold and raw (because boiled raw onions taste so nice, don’t they? 🤢). People would even chuck frozen meat and poultry in, despite it being a massive food poisoning risk. And then there were the people who chucked boxed cake mix (mixed with lemonade - yeah, I don’t get it either) and packet bread mixes in their SC. I got the impression these women had no idea how to cook, and that’s why they decided to cook everything in the slow cooker, badly. They weren’t the brightest tools in the shed...
I joined that group 😂😂 I left pretty quickly! Revolting.
A slow cooker can be really good but spending £6 on chicken soup, £16 on chicken and a couple of £ on beans they have made themselves a very expensive vomit soup with little nutrition. Given they only feed 12 ish kids plus themselves they could’ve made a nice dinner that was healthy for that sort of money.
My mum used to make chicken pie with a tin of soup and chicken but not like that and served with actual vegetables.

Reactions: 2
Oh yes and shes peeing on here ovulation tests constantly just to get the right time.

I doubt sex is about anything but baby making now, I mean surely its gotta be knackered down there and for hit it cant even touch the sides!
It’s hard to forget all the tests that she posted. Can you see a faint line etc but of course they were all mishaps if anyone cared to ask. Sex must be beyond boring and tedious, it’s for the baby making, nothing more.

Considering how much attention they pay to their own children I don't think it will bother them if they don't have the best bond with their grandchildren, I can imagine them forgetting which kid belongs to who😂 and imagine family get togethers- an absolute circus!
Noel can’t even get his own kids names right, not a slip of the tongue either, he genuinely doesn’t seem to know who is who. Grandkids forget it “oi you” is probably his preferred name for them.

Wonder if she’s been reading here, she’s got sympathy flowers from someone 😬
Perhaps they were for valentines. It’s no secret in some circles about how uncaring he actually is. If he gets her anything, it’ll be for the fb/insta posts only.

I will admit to chucking it all into the slow cooker and its fine. If i am going to brown off everything I might aswell cook the entire thing on the hob/ in the oven. Except for once everything was defrosted.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 83097

Well that probably explains why they were so frivolous the last Florida holiday!
Couldnt film in Disney so the TV company probably footed the bill.

How sad to take kids to Florida but not visit Disney because you cant film

Its chicken in chicken soup with green beans. it looked like vomit!
It was never about the kids. It was about Noel and Sue making as much money as possible despite the money about their bad treatment from the tv company.

They always have bottles in their mouth even passed the age of one. I saw Archie with a bottle In his mouth other day. He must be 2 nearly 3 now
That I don’t have an issue with. It’s a comfort thing for kids much like a dummy. Mine never took to dummies but bottles they were very attached to. Pretty sure they won’t have them when they are 18 so no bother!

Sophie has a serious gob on her.
She causes problems too with siblings because she gets so jealous.

Is she still with her hubby? Last I knew she threw him out because he drinks too much.
Sue gets her to do the talking because she’s too much of a coward to. Yes he preferred drinking to his own kids! Poor old nanny Sue used to get to soothe them when dad couldn’t be arsed and Soph was too busy worrying about her hubby. They did regret paying for that wedding didn’t they!

Last edited:
  • Wow
HMRC must be adjusting their tax credits as self assessment was up last Friday! Maybe they are just skint 😂😂😂😂😂
Not that skint....he likes to do his 'shopping' in Sainsbury's........usually alone......🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I literally can’t look at this family without my blood boiling at the selfishness of those two wankers. You’d have thought with that many kids, they wouldn’t have time to hump like rabbits
Selfish and wankers 💯 add tit parents to the list too.

Reactions: 5
It was never about the kids. It was about Noel and Sue making as much money as possible despite the money about their bad treatment from the tv company.

That I don’t have an issue with. It’s a comfort thing for kids much like a dummy. Mine never took to dummies but bottles they were very attached to. Pretty sure they won’t have them when they are 18 so no bother!

Sue gets her to do the talking because she’s too much of a coward to. Yes he preferred drinking to his own kids! Poor old nanny Sue used to get to soothe them when dad couldn’t be arsed and Soph was too busy worrying about her hubby. They did regret paying for that wedding didn’t they!
As if they paid for it themselves, channel 4 more like it.

As if they paid for it themselves, channel 4 more like it.
Everything is a cash cow to them, especially their clone kids. Urgh! How the once “relatively tolerable” have changed! She used to be ok believe it or not, but things changed over last summer. She’s become obsessed with all that comes free, forgotten who’s stood up for her in the past and become a prat.

So she fed her children tinned chicken soup with beans and chicken? And they own a food company are they serious? It would be a lot cheaper, healthier and tastier to just make chicken stew 😓

Reactions: 6
So she fed her children tinned chicken soup with beans and chicken? And they own a food company are they serious? It would be a lot cheaper, healthier and tastier to just make chicken stew 😓
I don't think the pies are healthy. Someone asked for allergens once and they posted the ingredients, it seemed it was a tinned pie filling, full of e numbers and preservatives :sick:

• Sick
Where are these blogs?
It was on the facebook pie page a few years back.

I assume you know them?

Last edited:
Yes there are a few of us on here who know the family and each can vouch for each other.

I think by the pics I have shown I have a connection.

They really have just became the worst people, I am not going to say they always were because at one stage I liked them, but since the free holidays came in they changed alot.
I think it was just before Australia I noticed the biggest change and an air of importance.
Then I would say around the middle of last year was another huge change, did that coincide with the vlogging, because I feel like it did.
The air of importance became out of control, there was always an element of bowing down to the famous Radfords but it because intolerable.

Then there were the lies and for a while you could ignore them. But when she started to lie directly to our faces then, just no.
Then when she was called out on it, we were accused of being vile and jealous. When you ask her directly she lies to your face, turns it to you are trying to destroy her kids lives and business.
Then blocks you. just pathetic.

1581668532926.png

And the fab Kitchen...... #gifted

What a waste Zanussi should have just given them a slow cooker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.