The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight change of subject, but I feel sorry for their future grandchildren! I mean how many could they end up with? Sue & Noel will be in getting on in age and can they really give quality time and form close relationships with them all? I doubt it.

Reactions: 6
According to the Law this is why there was no prosecution as Noel was not a teacher etc.

THE AGE OF CONSENT FOR SEX
ENGLAND AND WALES
The age of consent to any form of sexual activity is 16 for both men and women. The age of consent is the same regardless of the gender or sexual orientation of a person and whether the sexual activity is between people of the same or different gender.

It is an offence for anyone to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 16. However, Home Office guidance [1] is clear that there is no intention to prosecute teenagers under the age of 16 where both mutually agree and where they are of a similar age.

It is an offence for a person aged 18 or over to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 if the older person holds a position of trust (for example a teacher or social worker) as such sexual activity is an abuse of the position of trust.
You’re quoting from legislation that dates from 2003, after Sue and Noel had their first child. Sex with a child under 13 was rape whoever does it and has been in law for a very long time. Charging someone who has sex with a child between 13-16 will be done in context, but the provision about people in a position of trust was introduced in the Sexual Offences Act 2003 to ensure that those in a position of trust with children were held to that higher standard. It’s not relevant to Noel.

Reactions: 7
Slight change of subject, but I feel sorry for their future grandchildren! I mean how many could they end up with? Sue & Noel will be in getting on in age and can they really give quality time and form close relationships with them all? I doubt it.
Considering how much attention they pay to their own children I don't think it will bother them if they don't have the best bond with their grandchildren, I can imagine them forgetting which kid belongs to who😂 and imagine family get togethers- an absolute circus!

Reactions: 8
You’re quoting from legislation that dates from 2003, after Sue and Noel had their first child. Sex with a child under 13 was rape whoever does it and has been in law for a very long time. Charging someone who has sex with a child between 13-16 will be done in context, but the provision about people in a position of trust was introduced in the Sexual Offences Act 2003 to ensure that those in a position of trust with children were held to that higher standard. It’s not relevant to Noel.
OK but surely her adoptive parents who she has said were not happy would have had Noel prosecuted if it was classed as rape? Surely Social Services got involved?

Considering how much attention they pay to their own children I don't think it will bother them if they don't have the best bond with their grandchildren, I can imagine them forgetting which kid belongs to who😂 and imagine family get togethers- an absolute circus!
The grandchildren they have at the moment...one of them seems a right little brat. When she features in their vlogs she does not come across well. Just rude and ungrateful!

Reactions: 3
OK but surely her adoptive parents who she has said were not happy would have had Noel prosecuted if it was classed as rape? Surely Social Services got involved?

The grandchildren they have at the moment...one of them seems a right little brat. When she features in their vlogs she does not come across well. Just rude and ungrateful!
Like Mother, like daughter then? Sophie is exactly the same!

Reactions: 10
I remember in an episode Sue's dad said he was really angry that noel got her pregnant but that episode also implied they were around the same age when it happened (showed a picture of noel and to me he looked no older that 15).

Yes she does need speech therapy. hallie was speaking to the camera about oscar and casper fighting. i could barely hear over the over kids talking but she seemed to be struggling to speak properly. i have noticed (i hope this doesn't offend anyone) that hallies top teeth are quite curved, like they go up like a circle if that make senses, which can happen when babies/toddlers use pacis too much when their teeth are developing, which in turn causes speech problems.
They always have bottles in their mouth even passed the age of one. I saw Archie with a bottle In his mouth other day. He must be 2 nearly 3 now

The thing that gets me is it's a ten bedroom house but the sleepover was in the living room. They aren't short of space either going by the house tour there's a full double room used just for a make up room .

Reactions: 2
The thing that gets me is it's a ten bedroom house but the sleepover was in the living room. They aren't short of space either going by the house tour there's a full double room used just for a make up room .
To be fair, I've seen loads of these tepee parties on Instagram and they always seem to be in downstairs rooms/living rooms rather than bedrooms probably because most kids bedrooms aren't that big and they can't fit all the tepee's in. They might have a lot of bedrooms but they're crammed full of kids beds!

I imagine it would be hard being married to a Radford. They think they're the most important family in Britain and experts in child rearing just because of the amount they've had. Sophie seems to be hanging around the house more and appearing in more vlogs. It certainly looks as if she's split from her hubby - he probably got sick of the chaos.

Sophie has a serious gob on her.
She causes problems too with siblings because she gets so jealous.

Is she still with her hubby? Last I knew she threw him out because he drinks too much.
Oo sounds like her husband takes after her dad who is apparently always in the pub!

I imagine it would be hard being married to a Radford. They think they're the most important family in Britain and experts in child rearing just because of the amount they've had. Sophie seems to be hanging around the house more and appearing in more vlogs. It certainly looks as if she's split from her hubby - he probably got sick of the chaos.
Its total chaos and lazy parenting.
They dont raise children, they are bored of them by the toddler stage.

Its total chaos and lazy parenting.
They dont raise children, they are bored of them by the toddler stage.
Exactly, I know a family like this and the kids have no idea how to behave and are never told no so the older they get the worse they behave. Total lazy parenting with regards to school work and teachers and the only actual affection shown in the form of money, plus kids doing anything to get attention and usually only getting it by being naughty = horrible obnoxious kids and young adults with no idea how to behave, no thought for other people, as their parents never bothered or had time to teach them right from wrong

Those poor children! Can you imagine living in that house?
It’s chaos.
Poor Tilly, how is she even safe?
What happened to their old dogs? Did they just cast them out and replace with the more fashionable breed?
Not surprised they have speech problems, they can’t even film a 1 min vlog without a kid interrupting.
The shopping vlog for the light. Those kids were all over the place, they had no control at all.
Also and some may disagree but that living room wall paper is hideous.
Apart from the 1 kid who does football none do any kind of activity. I don’t think they get the chance to forge an identity for themselves and probably just another Radford kid, which is sad.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else get pissed off with bratty Hallie keep PURPOSELY jumping in front of tillie and the frame then jump back out then in again trying to get in her way. Awful! Sue didn’t tell her off either!
Yep - Hallie is always jumping in front of the other kids, opening their presents on their birthdays and yet she is never told off! I don't blame her wanting to get attention from her parents amongst that many kids, but they need to tell her off sometimes! Especially being careful around Tillie's frame after she has already had a bad fall!

I remember in an episode Sue's dad said he was really angry that noel got her pregnant but that episode also implied they were around the same age when it happened (showed a picture of noel and to me he looked no older that 15).
I think in the same episode it was addressed that social services were involved at the time, but advised Sue's parents to let her keep the baby to stop her potentially running away with Noel (she never confirmed that she was thinking of running away though). It was also mentioned earlier in the thread that Sue's mum looked after the baby while she continued/finished school.

Last edited:
Fake coats?
Well 😂 They’ve fair treated themselves with the oh so chavtastic garments. They look absolutely hideous teamed with ASDA trainers and tit knitted jumpers. With all their wealth perhaps they should hire a stylist, she bloody needs one!

• Haha
I literally can’t look at this family without my blood boiling at the selfishness of those two wankers. You’d have thought with that many kids, they wouldn’t have time to hump like rabbits

I literally can’t look at this family without my blood boiling at the selfishness of those two wankers. You’d have thought with that many kids, they wouldn’t have time to hump like rabbits
They ain’t at it all the time. Sues got the “right” time planned out every cycle. So theoretically they would only have to bonk twice.
Now I’m off to be sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.