The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a vlog not long ago she said Chris was coming to stay with his partner. I think it was when Tillie was in hospital again?
Chris was staying in their house the night of Tillie's operation. I wonder if he did so to be an extra hand at home whilst Sue and Noel were at the hospital.

Reactions: 1
Chris was staying in their house the night of Tillie's operation. I wonder if he did so to be an extra hand at home whilst Sue and Noel were at the hospital.
I'm sure she said she was going to the station to pick him and his partner up but would they have brought all their kids? They maybe needed help when Tillie had to go into hospital but I wouldn't have thought they could have brought all their kids as think some of them are at school as in a previous question Sue answered about Chris' partner and kids she said they couldn't come as the kids were in school?

I'm sure she said she was going to the station to pick him and his partner up but would they have brought all their kids? They maybe needed help when Tillie had to go into hospital but I wouldn't have thought they could have brought all their kids as think some of them are at school as in a previous question Sue answered about Chris' partner and kids she said they couldn't come as the kids were in school?
Chris comes with his kids, but not her or her kids.
They do not get on.

Was just looking at Chris' Instagram. He's got 2 kids and 4 stepkids...wonder if him and his partner are aspiring to be as big a family as his parents?!

Reactions: 2
To be fair when your mother is obsessive about being pregnant it doesn't teach them much about contraception.

Was just looking at Chris' Instagram. He's got 2 kids and 4 stepkids...wonder if him and his partner are aspiring to be as big a family as his parents?!
No not at all. Its a different situation.

Chris and his partner are nothing like Noel and Sue

Reactions: 7
Does Chris or his partner work? I wonder how the partner feels about not being welcome in the family home? It must not be nice for Chris to up sticks and take the children off (did he take the child to Germany?) to play happy families whilst she is left behind.
From what I saw on social media they reminded me of the Freers, Chris was 'daddy' to her children very quickly and someone joked in the comments about him getting with her, moving in and her being pregnant all within a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you know them personally?
I also get the feeling Chris is a lot nicer than the rest of them just based on him staying away from social media and the TV appearances. When he comes to visit with his two kids, I’m sure he asks for them not to be filmed. Of course he is coming to see his parents and siblings, but doesn’t want to be vlogged. Good for him too, it’s hard to say no to your parents but he’s putting his kids first.

I also get the feeling Chris is a lot nicer than the rest of them just based on him staying away from social media and the TV appearances. When he comes to visit with his two kids, I’m sure he asks for them not to be filmed. Of course he is coming to see his parents and siblings, but doesn’t want to be vlogged. Good for him too, it’s hard to say no to your parents but he’s putting his kids first.
Probably isn’t that hard to say no to your bizarre simple parents who discuss their ‘screaming’ sex life on camera and behave like utter rabbits. I imagine Chris just goes, duck me, you are rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is the connection?
I cant say without giving myself away and opening up myself to a whole heap of abuse from the family.

But there is certainly more tea to spill!

Probably isn’t that hard to say no to your bizarre simple parents who discuss their ‘screaming’ sex life on camera and behave like utter rabbits. I imagine Chris just goes, duck me, you are rank.
There was for a while a rift there after Chris was thrown out of the house. I dont want to go into that, Chris is very different to his parents.

Also yes, Chris does work and supports his partner, kids and stepkids.

Yes, he brings only his 2 kids and not his partner or her 4 kids. They both prefer for their kids not to be filmed.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for sharing spilleroftea, it's amazing that we have people willing to tell the truth on here and obviously you're not gonna want to say who you are!

Thanks for sharing spilleroftea, it's amazing that we have people willing to tell the truth on here and obviously you're not gonna want to say who you are!
I just feel that its time people knew the truth about them.
Its troubling to see people praising them so much when they are robbing their older kids of teenhood, when they consistently show a public face that is nothing like the private one and lie about things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just feel that its time people knew the truth about them.
Its troubling to see people praising them so much when they are robbing their older kids of teenhood, when they consistently show a public face that is nothing like the private one and lie about things.
Keep the truth coming 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.