The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said already but sue said that it’s her first new pram since she had phoebe but I’ve just saw a vlog called “Pram delivery is here” dated Jan 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been said already but sue said that it’s her first new pram since she had phoebe but I’ve just saw a vlog called “Pram delivery is here” dated Jan 2019.
Exactly she’s a liar that prank was 100% gifted I think

Reactions: 4
Pretty certain on the last TV show that Archie was born on they went looking at prams in a big Mothercare .... He was after Phoebe wasn't he?
Liar liar pants on fire!
The other Egg pushchair was after Phoebe too wasn't it?
Telling so many lies she doesn't know what the truth is anymore!

Reactions: 4
I wonder does Chris get treated differently because he rarely does tv shows/appearances
No he gets treated differently because they threw him out and they dont like his partner.

I am not 100% on this but the story is that they single pram was gifted to them because they reached out to egg.
Then then had to buy the carrycot, bag, liner ect.
So its partly gifted.

The last egg she was gifted was for Hallie and she then gave it to Christ who used it for both is kids. So she gets a new pram every time but Chris gets a cast off.

You can see why the kids are so malnourished from her latest slow cooker post.
I mean where is the rest of it.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I’m going off the pram topic but have you seen today’s story? It’s their dinner in the slow cooker. I saw it on facebook and she was asked how many it would feed and she said them all 😱. They must get next to nothing for their meals.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry, I’m going off the pram topic but have you seen today’s story? It’s their dinner in the slow cooker. I saw it on facebook and she was asked how many it would feed and she said them all 😱. They must get next to nothing for their meals.
When I saw it, I assumed this was perhaps something for some of the older kids and she was cooking something else for the younger ones (or vice versa) but really... all of them?? Gosh those kids need feeding properly! I really hope they’re at least giving Tillie something else, hospital must have noticed how thin she’s getting.

Reactions: 6
So add mash potatoes and i would stretch that amount for 8-10 depending on appetites, ideally 8 people.

Reactions: 1
Genuinely shocked at that 😂
I imagine some are at work and some of the tiny ones won’t be able to chew pork.

No he gets treated differently because they threw him out and they dont like his partner.

I am not 100% on this but the story is that they single pram was gifted to them because they reached out to egg.
Then then had to buy the carrycot, bag, liner ect.
So its partly gifted.

The last egg she was gifted was for Hallie and she then gave it to Christ who used it for both is kids. So she gets a new pram every time but Chris gets a cast off.
That would explain the discussion on one of the early threads about why Chris went no contact, and why years ago, his very public Facebook alluded to there being a problem and the problem wasn't his mum.
A couple of tattle members saw that some years ago..so it wasn't out of turn to mention it.
I hope Chris and his partner are happy and solid together with their own family. Sounds like he's suffered in his family of origin and really deserves a stable adult life.

Reactions: 2
Genuinely shocked at that 😂
I imagine some are at work and some of the tiny ones won’t be able to chew pork.
The pork will fall apart in the slow cooker so will be fine but I have that size slow cooker for 4 of us....we never have leftovers!! 🙈🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Just googled the slow cooker size, it's advertised as 6-8 portion. It really depends on if you are adding something on the side & what you make. But they need at least 2 slow cookers to feed all of them adequately.

The pork will fall apart in the slow cooker so will be fine but I have that size slow cooker for 4 of us....we never have leftovers!! 🙈🙈
Really? We don’t like pork so I don’t cook it 🤢 I know chicken and beef does I imagined pork to still be tough.

That would explain the discussion on one of the early threads about why Chris went no contact, and why years ago, his very public Facebook alluded to there being a problem and the problem wasn't his mum.
A couple of tattle members saw that some years ago..so it wasn't out of turn to mention it.
I hope Chris and his partner are happy and solid together with their own family. Sounds like he's suffered in his family of origin and really deserves a stable adult life.
Yes, Chris and hi partner seam happy and they have little influence from the Radford madness. I believe that his partner isnt welcome at the house or dont want to be there.
There was a falling out, like I have said before, Noel isnt as calm off camera.

Looks good to me, stew is never going to look pretty lol....not a very big portion tho!
The portions are a joke, that slow cooker is 6-8 people and feeding their lot.
No wonder poor tillie is so frail looking and eyes are so sunken.

Reactions: 3
In a vlog not long ago she said Chris was coming to stay with his partner. I think it was when Tillie was in hospital again?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.