The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but if people genuinely do know these people and want to tell the truth/ tell what they know you can't expect them to go on the record and say it in their real names, it would ruin important relationships for them, make their life difficult, mean there's no more information forthcoming etc.

Obviously you have to take everything on the Internet with a pinch of salt but if you've got someone with insider information which sounds plausible, and you're on a celeb gossip site which we all know is full of conjecture at the best of times, I don't know why you'd want to knock that person?

I feel like when you read celeb gossip you read everything that's available including all the crap the 'celebs' put out themselves and then make your mind up yourself. No need to knock individual posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes but if people genuinely do know these people and want to tell the truth/ tell what they know you can't expect them to go on the record and say it in their real names, it would ruin important relationships for them, make their life difficult, mean there's no more information forthcoming etc.

Obviously you have to take everything on the Internet with a pinch of salt but if you've got someone with insider information which sounds plausible, and you're on a celeb gossip site which we all know is full of conjecture at the best of times, I don't know why you'd want to knock that person?

I feel like when you read celeb gossip you read everything that's available including all the crap the 'celebs' put out themselves and then make your mind up yourself. No need to knock individual posters.
Im not knocking posters.. just saying that I could easily pop up and say I know them. It was the same on the Freer family thread, 50% said they knew them.

Reactions: 1
It’s cold and flu season in the U.K. right now - could you imagine that household if the kids got flu? Now that’s something they try not to show

It’s cold and flu season in the U.K. right now - could you imagine that household if the kids got flu? Now that’s something they try not to show
They have so many kids it’s bound to happen, plus different kids bring in different illnesses due to being in different classes/schools. There must be constantly a couple of sick kids about. Bet they’re still locked in their rooms at night while feeling rotten and needing water, medicine, the toilet & comfort from their parents

• Sad
I dont live in morcambe, but I know a lady who lives in a village close to them and works in the area.
I have also seen the wonderful Sue:sick: on various social media, shes not a very private person at all. But I wouldnt describe her as a friend.

I feel like people have been taking too many sips of the radford kool-aid or maybe Noel slips it in the pies, hes good at slipping things.
They are not the amazing family they pretend to be and people believe they are.

-Issues with eldest son and his girlfriend.
-Noel and his temper, being in the pub
-Their happy relationship, lol
-The magic pie shop!
-The sparklingly clean bakery :sick: Salmonella special please
-The holidays that pay for themselves, ha ha ha
-The disregard for that womans health
-The disregard for those childrens privacy and wellbeing.

On the list goes on

• Heart
@spilleroftea I believe you 100%. Just thinking another discrepancy is sue and Noel saying they don't drink? I've seen a few posts about sue being cross with him for going to the pub (understandably if you have that many kids!) I haven't seen the posts myself but only recently joined and I'm not on fb. Also sue had cocktails on their night away and always having prosecco at home?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I cant say without giving myself away and opening up myself to a whole heap of abuse from the family.

But there is certainly more tea to spill!

There was for a while a rift there after Chris was thrown out of the house. I dont want to go into that, Chris is very different to his parents.

Also yes, Chris does work and supports his partner, kids and stepkids.

Yes, he brings only his 2 kids and not his partner or her 4 kids. They both prefer for their kids not to be filmed.
ooooh I would love it if you were actually Chris’ partner having a vent 😂

Also has anyone noticed how Chloe and the Redford page have unfollowed each other?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Also has anyone noticed how Chloe and the Redford page have unfollowed each other?
Not Chris partner, I would love to hear from her. Although I am very aware of how her family feel, just not her direct.

Well a food vlog is up.

Nice to see that Noel is taking note of peoples comments, not enough for 22 people only a late snack for the older kids and not carb loaded. Well done now get feeding these proper foods to the kids so they dont look so malnourished.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I saw that and thought what silly little school girls.
It’s obvious Sue runs the insta page from the lack of proper sentences. The woman is in her 40’s. Why is she unfollowing her daughter like a petulant school girl?

It’s obvious Sue runs the insta page from the lack of proper sentences. The woman is in her 40’s. Why is she unfollowing her daughter like a petulant school girl?
Maybe Chloe has blocked her? A lifetime of being surrogate mother to children you didn't ask for, could have that effect.
Or, maybe Sue has actually unfollowed her daughter.
The mentality of the parents makes that equally possible.
That sense of entitlement and blinkered thought process, that your children should pay the price of their childhood, for your super human level of fertility to be exercised fully doesn't come from emotionally healthy adults.
The other option, is that a rift maybe driven by Noel. The single then not single FB was only recently and when you look at the past problems with Chris, which he publicly said weren't to do with his mum, points to a Noel being a man that only loves you, when you're under his control.
Is it a case of start questioning him or wanting something that doesn't benefit him and you're cast out?
It's being discussed on here and on parenting forums enough, that he is hiding a temper and a liking for having his free time to himself, while being 14+ kids deep at home.
None of these scenarios are good though are they? I hope Chloe can find a fulfilling life for herself. Run lass, run. You aren't their Mum!

Reactions: 8
I think Chloe is trying to distance herself publicly from the brand. She used to post loads of photos of her doing night feeds, children in bed with her, general baby pics etc but now she seems to want to be known as a makeup artist rather than surrogate mum. I'm really happy that she has been able to forge her own identity. I really don't think they have fallen out, she said recently she can't wait for Australia.

Reactions: 7
They have so many kids it’s bound to happen, plus different kids bring in different illnesses due to being in different classes/schools. There must be constantly a couple of sick kids about. Bet they’re still locked in their rooms at night while feeling rotten and needing water, medicine, the toilet & comfort from their parents
My friend has 4 kids and at the moment the whole family has nurovirus. They have one toilet and she says its a nightmare!
Can you imagine if the radfords came down with that?

Chloe's lips are outrageous 🙈 she has gorgeous big eyes though
Screenshot_20200131_100526_com.android.chrome.jpg

Compare to Sophie's here, lol that someone said 'thought this was you Chloe'!
Screenshot_20200131_100504_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm a bit late to the party here but just watched the "pram reveal" vlog on youtube.

I don't know if its just me having particular ways, but they're unboxing a brand new pram that, all in, probably cost close to the £2000 mark..and the way Noel is just chucking bits on the floor, letting the kids put their hands all over it, dogs running riot, kids playing in the packaging! It's crazy! Surely if they had put their hands in their pockets and actually paid that amount of money they would be more respectful of it?! That totally leads me to believe it was Gifted! Then again maybe they are just like that with their belongings.
I was shocked anyway but then when Archie puked up all over the rug at the end of the video, Noel jokes that he got it on the pram wheels too and Sue is there on her hands and knees clearing it up..on camera..whilst her husband films her 🤔
I'll use the term "clearing it up" loosely as wiping down a rug with a baby wipe doesn't exactly scream hygienic to me especially when there are so many other people in the house at risk of catching the tummy bug.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
looking again I think it’s both Chloe and Millie. She follows Chris and his partner too. Oh well I suppose every family falls out - just in the Redford family there are more people to fall out with 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Maybe Chloe has blocked her? A lifetime of being surrogate mother to children you didn't ask for, could have that effect.
Or, maybe Sue has actually unfollowed her daughter.
The mentality of the parents makes that equally possible.
That sense of entitlement and blinkered thought process, that your children should pay the price of their childhood, for your super human level of fertility to be exercised fully doesn't come from emotionally healthy adults.
The other option, is that a rift maybe driven by Noel. The single then not single FB was only recently and when you look at the past problems with Chris, which he publicly said weren't to do with his mum, points to a Noel being a man that only loves you, when you're under his control.
Is it a case of start questioning him or wanting something that doesn't benefit him and you're cast out?
It's being discussed on here and on parenting forums enough, that he is hiding a temper and a liking for having his free time to himself, while being 14+ kids deep at home.
None of these scenarios are good though are they? I hope Chloe can find a fulfilling life for herself. Run lass, run. You aren't their Mum!
I wouldnt just blame Noel. When the mother publicly calls her eldest daughter Vile and a user on multiple occasions I think they are all as bad as each other,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wouldnt just blame Noel. When the mother publicly calls her eldest daughter Vile and a user on multiple occasions I think they are all as bad as each other,
Has she?! Wow. That's horrendous..
Thanks for the insight Spilleroftea. I can totally understand why you can't give away your identity, and I appreciate your input on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.