The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair- I think the whole 'Chloe had to quit uni to help out at home' is a cover for the fact that Chloe couldn't cope with Uni. I don't want to sound horrible, but none of them seem very academic enough for uni. Look at the parents; I do believe that intelligence is inherited to a certain extent. Obviously with a family that large there is bound to be at least one that will be an exception- probably one or two of the older boys i think. Katie also appears to be a bit different from the other girls.

Reactions: 12
Charity shops maybe... I have seen some awesome designer stuff in charity shops. I saw a ted baker duffle coat for 5 pounds in the charity shop the other day that would have fitted my son. I didn't get it though as he has tonnes of regular coats.

I know nothing about prams but wow that's £999.00 here:

£1000 on a pram when you've already got a another 9 or 10 already seems crazy.
Prams tend to be expensive anyway but it’s generally half that price or less for a whole travel system. Mine is cheap (£100) and works just fine :LOL: £1k on a pram is madness imo (no offence to anyone, just would rather spend money elsewhere myself), I wonder how much Sue has spent on prams over the years? I presume Noel made her go for cheaper models before the internet fame and #gifted crap but as I said, prams are pricey and she’s had 20+

Reactions: 5
To be fair- I think the whole 'Chloe had to quit uni to help out at home' is a cover for the fact that Chloe couldn't cope with Uni. I don't want to sound horrible, but none of them seem very academic enough for uni. Look at the parents; I do believe that intelligence is inherited to a certain extent. Obviously with a family that large there is bound to be at least one that will be an exception- probably one or two of the older boys i think. Katie also appears to be a bit different from the other girls.
To be fair it was a childhood studies degree in Plymouth, not exactly the height of academia. A quick google shows you can get in with as little as 32 UCAS points which is one grade C at A level. She transferred to a more local uni when Sue had the high risk pregnancy, there was more chance of her completing the degree if she stayed in Plymouth I think. Between getting up for night feeds and having the younger ones in bed with her the poor girl probably didn't get a chance to open the books.

Reactions: 5
I know nothing about prams but wow that's £999.00 here:

£1000 on a pram when you've already got a another 9 or 10 already seems crazy.
It’s £1250 for the double, plus £220 for carrycot, then £100 for bag.
£40-50 for the seat liner.
then car seat adapters and new car seat is prob £150 at least

Or in Radford money it’s gifted and not declared

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In the early programmes Sue had a very basic looking side by side twin buggy, similar to the one I bought which was about £120. How times have changed!

what gets me is how many more kids can she have? thought getting pg in your 40's was supposed to be harder

Reactions: 1
In the early programmes Sue had a very basic looking side by side twin buggy, similar to the one I bought which was about £120. How times have changed!
she bought a tandem one for Bonnie that was only £150 max.

It’s like they won the lottery

Its refreshing to come here and see how many people have seen through the Radfords and know the truth.

There are lots of other people in the Radford famiys circles who also know the truth and alot more but are afraid to speak out because thecult will attack and blindly follow and defend them.

Reactions: 7
Its refreshing to come here and see how many people have seen through the Radfords and know the truth.

There are lots of other people in the Radford famiys circles who also know the truth and alot more but are afraid to speak out because thecult will attack and blindly follow and defend them.
The family circle are probably horrified. If we see the chaos that is edited goodness knows what goes on off camera. Can you imagine having 20+ nieces/nephews to buy for in one family?

Reactions: 4
The family circle are probably horrified. If we see the chaos that is edited goodness knows what goes on off camera. Can you imagine having 20+ nieces/nephews to buy for in one family?
I am sure the family are embarrassed.
Chris, his partner and their family definitely are and have been for a while.

I wonder does Chris get treated differently because he rarely does tv shows/appearances

You definitely have to draw a line somewhere.
I work with someone who is Irish so she has lots of siblings who have lots of kids. She said the rule in their family is they only buy for the kids that are are their godchildren not for all the nieces and nephews.

Is there much of a family circle with both Noel and Sue being adopted? I don't follow them that closely and only know of grandparents that appeared on the TV show.

I dread to think how much that baby machine has cost the NHS 😡
I found this article about a study on the NHS website. It seems to include all of the costs of birth (travel, drugs, cost of professionals) so I’d say the £1,435-£1,631 per birth figure is accurate (as far as I know she hasn’t had a home birth?). So after this baby is born she will have cost the NHS between £31,570 and £35,882 just in giving birth. This doesn’t even include the costs of pregnancy to the NHS (antenatal check ups, scans, doctors appointments, maternity exemption prescriptions). And obviously doesn’t include the costs as the children grow up. Overall they must have cost the NHS a MINIMUM of hundreds of thousands. And that’s just the NHS, not considering other taxpayer costs like schooling, Child Benefit and tax credits!

FA1E8253-F1DD-4C06-9877-C899D8D7C3CB.jpeg

• Angry
Sad isn't it! I only have two kids on my side of the family I buy for and spend £30-40 each at Xmas and birthdays.

My BF however has six young siblings/ nieces so you can only spend £15-20 each or its just too expensive.

If I had twenty plus i'd only be able to spend like a fiver on each on that budget, so it's definitely the kids losing out (as usual for this family)

Just went to have a look at their recent vlog, Sue giggling over her new buggy feels all very childish. It felt as she was a little girl getting a toy pram for Christmas. She definitely has an addiction to babies and seems to get bored when they reach a certain age. I think the Radford's are boring, we've seen they like having one baby after the after, it is boring now. I have children but can't relate to them at all, I find Sue very brainless.

Reactions: 8
I wonder does Chris get treated differently because he rarely does tv shows/appearances
Chris tries to stay away from the TV shows and vlogs. Very rare we see him or his family. Don’t blame him for it, if that was my family I’d want to protect my kids from it all too.

Chris tries to stay away from the TV shows and vlogs. Very rare we see him or his family. Don’t blame him for it, if that was my family I’d want to protect my kids from it all too.
He did. At one stage he used Sue's maiden name on social media, I assume not to out himself. Recently however he seems to be trying to be part of the brand, he went to Germany with them and did a tv programme and his insta bio states he is the eldest Radford child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.