The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday Sue Posts a pic of her bump on the family page and ignored all questions asking how Tillie was getting on.

Today, Noel posts a pic of Tillie after physio. Guess its nice to know someone cares.
Noel posted that pic yesterday. It does say ‘1 day ago’.

Tillie looks ill and her leg looks worryingly thin.

Reactions: 3
Noel posted that pic yesterday. It does say ‘1 day ago’.

Tillie looks ill and her leg looks worryingly thin.
I know they’re always tight on portion sizes at meal times, but I do hope they’re making sure Tillie has plenty to eat. It’s so important she has nutritious meals while she’s recovering. We can hope, but it’s unlikely. Poor girl. Hard enough to have an injury like that, and having them as her family will make it a load worse.

What’s sad is the older kids pick up the flack and do most of the work in bringing up her younger kids. Those kids must suffer emotionally and mentally, having no proper attention from their parents. I have 3 and the jealousy is rife at times. Everytime she pops a new one out, another kid is put to the bottom of the line. Also how the hell can her body take all those pregnancies? I’ve had 3 and it’s fucked my body up big time.

Reactions: 4
It always seems to be Millie looking after Tillie - pushing her in her chair, helping her move around, going to her appointments with her, encouraging her to walk and do her exercises, even mentioning in a vlog how she is the one that helps her to the toilet etc.
It's most likely that she's just stepped up where she was needed but I'm wondering if each of the older kids has a particular younger sibling that they look after? A lot of larger families do this on vacation to help keep order but they must need it in their daily life

Reactions: 5
It always seems to be Millie looking after Tillie - pushing her in her chair, helping her move around, going to her appointments with her, encouraging her to walk and do her exercises, even mentioning in a vlog how she is the one that helps her to the toilet etc.
It's most likely that she's just stepped up where she was needed but I'm wondering if each of the older kids has a particular younger sibling that they look after? A lot of larger families do this on vacation to help keep order but they must need it in their daily life
Although they deny this i think this is what inevitably happens. There was a post where Katie was wearing Archie in a sling and anyone would have thought she was his mother. She always seems to be holding him too. In the episode where Chloe was going off to uni she was telling Millie that all of the duties would fall onto her now. As Chloe has left the house that is probably what has happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't think older children should be looking after younger ones, it's not fair, the older ones didn't ask for the siblings, and sue and noel should be looking after them as the parents. I don't expect my 14yr old to look after her younger 5 siblings as it was our choice to have the 6 of them. It's child abuse for them to expect the older ones to do it. Where's there childhood, and if they wanted to look after children they would surely have them themselves or work in a nursary or school setting. The duggers did a montessori upbringing but they also home schooled and they were a dodgy family aswell, there oldest sexially abused his younger siblings xx

Reactions: 21
This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't think older children should be looking after younger ones, it's not fair, the older ones didn't ask for the siblings, and sue and noel should be looking after them as the parents. I don't expect my 14yr old to look after her younger 5 siblings as it was our choice to have the 6 of them. It's child abuse for them to expect the older ones to do it. Where's there childhood, and if they wanted to look after children they would surely have them themselves or work in a nursary or school setting. The duggers did a montessori upbringing but they also home schooled and they were a dodgy family aswell, there oldest sexially abused his younger siblings xx
I agree, I don’t think it’s fair as the older children will have a very different childhood to the youngest and I would feel so guilty if it was me but I spoke to my friend about it, she is a children’s social worker, and she said it wouldn’t be cause for concern or intervention. She said older siblings have been expected to look after younger ones for years and, as long as none of them are being neglected or abused, it wouldn’t be seen as a problem. So Katie looking after Archie etc is fine.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Although they deny this i think this is what inevitably happens. There was a post where Katie was wearing Archie in a sling and anyone would have thought she was his mother. She always seems to be holding him too. In the episode where Chloe was going off to uni she was telling Millie that all of the duties would fall onto her now. As Chloe has left the house that is probably what has happened.
Yep, Katie is always seen with Archie and Ellie is almost the same with Bonnie. It's probably unofficially how they work but I agree that they'd deny it. You'd have to have some sort of system with a family that big.
Chloe did a LOT for the family so they'll be sad to see her go and if she's left that leaves a lot for the younger girls to pick up (as the boys have admitted that they don't do a lot to help out).

Spotted this on their Facebook page under the video of their "pram reveal"
Of course the hoards of obsessive fans have jumped to the defense immediately!

20200125_183620.jpg

• Haha
It might not have been gifted but thanks to all their followers liking and commenting on their Instagram and Youtube channels, they're earning enough from that to afford the pram so it was actually gifted by their followers!

• Haha
Soooooo many sheepies, the defending comments make me laugh

This is one of my favourites. Hard to work for a living when the pie shop is constantly closed 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
None of their followers seem to be able to use correct grammar or spelling. That's their standard response that they work hard and why shouldn't they get freebies. I don't think anyone should be rewarded just for the amount of babies they've brought into the world.

Oh lord they are all gullible arnt they!

I mean egg, they are the same company who gifted her a pram for Hallie!

And honestly who would choose that colour and design for 2 girls.

Definitely a freebie.... there's no way Sue would have chosen camo print for girls!
They'll probably use it once and then use one of her many other prams!

Maybe she accidentally changed her status to single and has just changed her pic and couldn’t decide on a new one for a bit. I still think they will be back with a vlog and say they’ve been busy. They do tend to vlog more special occasions than daily life prob cos they know that Christmas, holidays, birthdays etc bring in the views, they do the occasional vlog but a lot are Christmassy/ Mother‘s Day, days out because they want to show off all the stuff they do with the kids, I think that’s why they vlogged Pizza Hut. These are all massive occasions/news.
These are also occasions when they are likely to receive freebies!

I rarely view their vlogs but they had hit the newspapers (again) with another one due soon. News of Tillie’s operation was well documented. The poor child has certainly been through the mill with the operation, subsequent fall and then more surgery. The whole family look pale and thin - always have done and their diet and meal portions have always appeared poor. However, that poor child is so very thin and frail. Her ‘good’ leg is pathetically slight and her foot was very red and shiny. She has no colour and her eyes are sunken and have black shadows. This is not a bitchy have a go, it is worrying and I’m sure her parents are doing their best. However, when you see someone everyday (and there are twenty others to watch) you don’t always recognise a protracted deterioration in someone’s physical state. I hope the hospital picks up on this. It may be she needs some nutritional supplements or a blood transfusion. Something appears very wrong with this child. Hope you pick up soon little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.