The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she accidentally changed her status to single and has just changed her pic and couldn’t decide on a new one for a bit. I still think they will be back with a vlog and say they’ve been busy. They do tend to vlog more special occasions than daily life prob cos they know that Christmas, holidays, birthdays etc bring in the views, they do the occasional vlog but a lot are Christmassy/ Mother‘s Day, days out because they want to show off all the stuff they do with the kids, I think that’s why they vlogged Pizza Hut. These are all massive occasions/news.

Attachments

Maybe she accidentally changed her status to single and has just changed her pic and couldn’t decide on a new one for a bit. I still think they will be back with a vlog and say they’ve been busy. They do tend to vlog more special occasions than daily life prob cos they know that Christmas, holidays, birthdays etc bring in the views, they do the occasional vlog but a lot are Christmassy/ Mother‘s Day, days out because they want to show off all the stuff they do with the kids, I think that’s why they vlogged Pizza Hut. These are all massive occasions/news.
There were alot of mistakes
-Changed to single
-relationship status removed
-Pic deleted
-new pics added.

Reactions: 3
There were alot of mistakes
-Changed to single
-relationship status removed
-Pic deleted
-new pics added.
Did you say you knew them through a friend? Do you live in Morecambe? Surely you can find out any gossip if you think they've split or whatever?!

Reactions: 1
Did you say you knew them through a friend? Do you live in Morecambe? Surely you can find out any gossip if you think they've split or whatever?!
I dont live in morcambe, but I know a lady who lives in a village close to them and works in the area.
I have also seen the wonderful Sue:sick: on various social media, shes not a very private person at all. But I wouldnt describe her as a friend.

I feel like people have been taking too many sips of the radford kool-aid or maybe Noel slips it in the pies, hes good at slipping things.
They are not the amazing family they pretend to be and people believe they are.

-Issues with eldest son and his girlfriend.
-Noel and his temper, being in the pub
-Their happy relationship, lol
-The magic pie shop!
-The sparklingly clean bakery :sick: Salmonella special please
-The holidays that pay for themselves, ha ha ha
-The disregard for that womans health
-The disregard for those childrens privacy and wellbeing.

On the list goes on

Reactions: 10
I dont live in morcambe, but I know a lady who lives in a village close to them and works in the area.
I have also seen the wonderful Sue:sick: on various social media, shes not a very private person at all. But I wouldnt describe her as a friend.

I feel like people have been taking too many sips of the radford kool-aid or maybe Noel slips it in the pies, hes good at slipping things.
They are not the amazing family they pretend to be and people believe they are.

-Issues with eldest son and his girlfriend.
-Noel and his temper, being in the pub
-Their happy relationship, lol
-The magic pie shop!
-The sparklingly clean bakery :sick: Salmonella special please
-The holidays that pay for themselves, ha ha ha
-The disregard for that womans health
-The disregard for those childrens privacy and wellbeing.

On the list goes on
I couldn’t have put this any better myself. Sue and Noel do not live in the real world. What Sue has shown the public is a lie, a big one at that. Their family has more issues than the average family, they just don’t talk about it openly. Their son was estranged from them for example, their eldest daughter has been known to be vile to both parents, Chloe gave up university to help bring up her mothers children and help in the bakery. The bakery that was shut for several months but didn’t impact their finances to the point they couple splurge on grossly overpriced coats and afford holidays to the other side of the world. Anyone in their right mind could conclude they are not what they seem and neither do they fund themselves as the bakery closure has clearly displayed. They should rename them RADFRAUDS. That is more apt for this couple.

Does anyone actually believe they are a happy couple and family?

Those band aid clickbait babies only cover up so much

The things she said in the path, he controls finances, he goes to the pub alot leaving alot to her, he isnt as calm as on camera.

I think the way he speaks to her on one of the holiday programmes when she gets lost, is very very telling.
She had no childhood because of him and whatever is going on behind the scenes, I don’t believe that she would ever leave him, she’s reliant upon him. There is no love between them, it’s a business of making babies and making a show for the camera. It’s a shame as I’m sure it wasn’t always like this. Someone said they live not far and often see her out with the double pram, holding hands with one of the other kids. They noted she always looks sad and stressed, the cameras don’t see that Sue but that is the real one. I almost feel sorry for her and the life she is stuck in.

Could you imagine if there tax credits were stopped due to overpayment 😳 their tax returns must be insane. Surely hmrc would be watching everything they post and think somethings not adding up, especially with all the gifted and holidays etc xx
You would hope so but so far they’ve just been allowed to get on with it. Even those who are mathematically challenged can work out that the amount that he claims to bring in from the bakery does not cover their outgoings and they say they don’t use credit cards so where are all the additional funds from. 🥴

Shes threatened to do it before.

If it were hospital there would be a post from her hospital bed.

Also it dont explain taking down her profile pic or changing relationship statuses.
Something is wrong but when she finally gets back online everything will be hunky dory according to the radfrauds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I very much doubt they’ve split up. Maybe she’s in hospital on bed rest because there’s something wrong with the pregnancy?
She’s been online to change her marital status and profile pictures. It’s not the behaviour of someone who is having baby issues but then again with the radfrauds anything is possible. I have noticed their second eldest daughter who had moved out seems to be back at home. Question is what or who made her come back..

Reactions: 2
No point putting it on here where everyone is in agreement with you, you need to put it on their Facebook page or comment on their vlogs on youtube although I've tried that myself and their saddo fans come to attack!
Every point putting it on here. No point at all on their pages.

No point putting it on here where everyone is in agreement with you, you need to put it on their Facebook page or comment on their vlogs on youtube although I've tried that myself and their saddo fans come to attack!
Oh believe me, she knows how I feel.

And she reads here.

That they even have any cult members left is amazing. Hopefully they will see the light. I’m quite hoping Sue reads these comments and knows we see past the charade she’s tried so hard to keep up.

Oh believe me, she knows how I feel.

And she reads here.
Well if it's true she reads here then no wonder she's trying to wind you all up by changing her relationship status and her profile pics. Probably thinking she's 'winning'!

Reactions: 3
They seem worried about becoming irrelevant so have another baby to keep the public's interest. I think it is so unfair on the children they have. I've also noticed the children seem to leave home as soon as they can. Sue doesn't seem to have a life outside of her house and relies on her eldest girls for friendship. I've watched a some of their vlogs and find them very monotonous.
She does treat them more like friends than daughters. Her eldest daughter is known for sending nasty messages on Sue’s behalf. I recall something to do with someone called sausage roll mum on YouTube, Sophie and Sue were hostile towards her.

New Facebook post about the boys passing their driving tests and they’ve added ‘#allok’ to the end of the post! Obviously reading here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every point putting it on here. No point at all on their pages.
Absolutely this is the only place people can have an honest opinion.

cant see where the original post has gone but the poster seams like a Radfords or Radfords supporter.

Absolutely this is the only place people can have an honest opinion.

cant see where the original post has gone but the poster seams like a Radfords or Radfords supporter.
I asked for it to be deleted as didn’t realise it’s considered harassment.

And no...I’m not a Radford supporter or a Radford 🙄. Being commenting on their threads for a while now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.