The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue posting on facebook re her bump. Think they have been reading on here and keeping wuiet to wind tattlers up :ROFLMAO:
Dont buy it for a minute Sue.

Something happened but not you have hidden it again and all is fine.
People are right, they will never split up while they are still having babies, Sues far too dependant on Noel. Its like Stockholm syndrome.

Reactions: 1
She can do whatever she wants to her status, I don’t give a flying duck whether she’s pretending she’s kicked the old grey stoat out for attention or whether he’s having an affair with sausage roll mum. I just hate the holier than thou attitude they have and their lies and hiding their finances (fine unless you berate others for using tax credits) and now using their clone children to get free holidays and clothes. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sue posting on facebook re her bump. Think they have been reading on here and keeping wuiet to wind tattlers up :ROFLMAO:
I usually think saying “you’ve got kids, haven’t you got something better to do” is a weak argument, as if parents aren’t allowed an existence outside of their offspring... however, I’ll make an exception for Sue. Twenty-one kids and she doesn’t have anything better to do than wind up a few strangers on a gossip forum? So sad, especially for all those kids

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She can do whatever she wants to her status, I don’t give a flying duck whether she’s pretending she’s kicked the old grey stoat out for attention or whether he’s having an affair with sausage roll mum. I just hate the holier than thou attitude they have and their lies and hiding their finances (fine unless you berate others for using tax credits) and now using their clone children to get free holidays and clothes. Vile.
Glad it’s not just me that thinks all the kids look the same like clones of them, it’s kinda creepy

Reactions: 8
Glad it’s not just me that thinks all the kids look the same like clones of them, it’s kinda creepy
To be fair, I was looking at a picture of Noel and Sue yesterday online and I did say they looked like they could be brother and sister. :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned before Sue looked like she was from the travelling community ,maybe they both are? travellers all look similar.
That was me. There was a family I worked with and the women all looked really similar. As Sue has aged she could be their twin. I linked it because Im sure I read that Sue was the 7th child to be taken into care and Travellers have larger than average families. I doubt Noel has any connections, he was abandoned at birth rather than taken into care so most likely a young, unmarried mother.

Reactions: 3
That was me. There was a family I worked with and the women all looked really similar. As Sue has aged she could be their twin. I linked it because Im sure I read that Sue was the 7th child to be taken into care and Travellers have larger than average families. I doubt Noel has any connections, he was abandoned at birth rather than taken into care so most likely a young, unmarried mother.
Well I'm sure if they were brother and sister they would know by now if sue knows who her birth mother was ,on the other hand if Noel was abandoned who knows?

Reactions: 4
Well I'm sure if they were brother and sister they would know by now if sue knows who her birth mother was ,on the other hand if Noel was abandoned who knows?
Indont think she knows who her birth mother is? I remember when she had Alfie she said it put her off the idea of finding out even more.

Reactions: 2
Indont think she knows who her birth mother is? I remember when she had Alfie she said it put her off the idea of finding out even more.
Once she has a replacement I dont think half her kids know who their birth mother is and she lives in the same house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So yesterday Sue Posts a pic of her bump on the family page and ignored all questions asking how Tillie was getting on.

Today, Noel posts a pic of Tillie after physio. Guess its nice to know someone cares.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.