The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to act like university is what everyone should strive for and what’s needed to be successful but I looked up the amount of young people who entered uni last year - 28%, more than one in four. They have 6-7 kids of university age and only one of them went for like a term. I hope some of them go, even if it’s more for the peace & quiet and chance to learn independence than the academic side. You don’t have to be particularly academic to go to university either, I know people who have done a foundation year or even blagged their way in. I’d be signing up to any old course if it meant being across the country from that madhouse!
Thing is, if they don't have the support of their family none of them will want to go. And some of them might not even have the grades to consider it- I can't imagine it's easy to ask for help if you're struggling in school if mum and dad have moved onto the newest baby already.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t fancy paying maintenance for that many kids. But then maybe they’ve worked out they’d be ‘better off’ saying they’re not together any more. Very odd I hope it’s not true as I found it hard enough starting again alone with one child.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sue is oblivious to anyone else around her!
It’s like when Noel knocked her up, she stopped maturing!
Trauma fractures the personality. You get "stuck" at the age when it occurred.

*source of info my therapist who i've worked with for three years. 🤪

I think she'd have a new man pretty quickly though. She has never been single so the thought probably terrifies her.

If anyone knows of the rfamily, they were slagging off the Radfords in their latest vlog. They are seething that they are getting holidays gifted and they have to pay. They are the phyto-plankton of youtube, but think they deserve it all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just had a look. How many kids do they have? Some of their video titles:

"Buying an 11 month old an iphone. "
"It's all over he's looking for a new wife"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t fancy paying maintenance for that many kids. But then maybe they’ve worked out they’d be ‘better off’ saying they’re not together any more. Very odd I hope it’s not true as I found it hard enough starting again alone with one child.
No there is a benefit cap now so unless she works 24 hours a week would only get £350 in benefits,

No there is a benefit cap now so unless she works 24 hours a week would only get £350 in benefits,
No benefit cap only applies to children born since 2017. Also if you or any children get disability benefits, the cap is lifted.

Reactions: 1
I didnt think of that and I am sure she will get DLA for the son with autism she denies.
Will be hard on her though.
I'm not sure that Tillie would qualify for DLA being that her disability is 'temporary'?! I'm not 100% sure how it works though.

Interesting that there has been total radio silence on all their family social media accounts, no new posts on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube for 7 days?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Trauma fractures the personality. You get "stuck" at the age when it occurred.

*source of info my therapist who i've worked with for three years. 🤪

Just had a look. How many kids do they have? Some of their video titles:

"Buying an 11 month old an iphone. "
"It's all over he's looking for a new wife"
They are in a blended family with 10 in theory, but only about 6 live at home. They are so boring but so desperate to make it to the top, horrendously crappy click bait vlog titles is one of the methods they use (unsuccessfully) to draw people in. The dad used to make fun of a lot of small channels and that is why people were interested in them, he has more or less stopped that now and no one is interested. They keep promising new things, surprises, "loads of stuff happening next week", as well as claiming about fifty brands are working with them in order to big themselves up and hope that one day they will wake up and have 1 million subs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm not sure that Tillie would qualify for DLA being that her disability is 'temporary'?! I'm not 100% sure how it works though.

Interesting that there has been total radio silence on all their family social media accounts, no new posts on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube for 7 days?!
I was wondering of Tillie would qualify long term.

But yep, radio silence and the change in relationship makes me think all is not well in the happy radford home.

Not even a vlog about the super duper pram.

Reactions: 4

Tillie has been in and out of hospital since she contracted the infection that caused this years ago. She will definitely qualify for DLA.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
To qualify for DLA you have to have had the condition/symptoms for 6 months and expect them to last at least another 6 months. I think in her case she would qualify.

I just saw an article appear on Facebook, the comments underneath were 95% negative. One women had commented that given several of the children had social workers she was questioning whether a 22 was wise and that all was not as well as they make out. I wanted to ask how she knew but didn’t want to comment publicly 🤪
Maybe it's because they have special needs/disabilities etc ,might not be because of concern for their care.

Imagine if Noel has been having an affair?! 😱🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.