The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids should have private accounts.. over 18 fair enough but Katie has her open and asks for questions etc. Seems inappropriate.

Reactions: 3
They do have breaks but with the changes in relationship status its strange.
I am sure its not to do with baby because I doubt Chloe would be posting as she had on insta.

And even with Alfie they updated quite quickly.

Reactions: 1
No way they’ve split up. My friend had a husband and they were always ‘splitting up’ and deleting other off FB and changing their status. It was never public that they had split up and next thing they were fine. Maybe Sue’s in a mood and sulking? Noel’s oblivious however...

No way they’ve split up. My friend had a husband and they were always ‘splitting up’ and deleting other off FB and changing their status. It was never public that they had split up and next thing they were fine. Maybe Sue’s in a mood and sulking? Noel’s oblivious however...
I think she's either done it by accident or one of the kids did it as a joke.

Reactions: 2
They’ve had a couple of breaks mainly when her dad and his mum passed away. I really hope nothing bad has happened to her unborn baby.
I sincerely hope nothing has happened to the baby, as nobody deserves to lose a child and they've already lost one child. But if something sadly did happen, as Sue has mentioned decreased movement and that her bump is a lot smaller this time around, do you think it would finally make them stop? 20 Living children and one in heaven is more than enough. Sue is seriously risking her health and the health of the current unborn child and any further children she goes on to have.

Reactions: 7
I think they announced this pregnancy late as they were having all the tests to make sure this baby didn’t have Downs Syndrome etc, with her being older there’s an increased risk.

Imagine only being ‘famous’ because you got knocked up at 13 by a 17/18 yr old man and have been popping out kids ever since, even at the expense of your own heath and wellbeing.

Also Just read an article in the paper about how Sue is worrying about the health and size of this baby.
Is this honestly newsworthy?
Also why is it in the media they always blab on about them not receiving benefits (except child benefit.) and that the magic pie shop is their main source of income when clearly is can’t be!

It seems they also fail to mention they have a YouTube channel where they exploit their kids. Given holidays and constant freebies which they don’t seem to declare.

Honestly I wish this family would just stop getting so much attention it’s boring and repetitive now!

Reactions: 13
I agree- I know they say a lot that they love being in a big family but the reality of actually having and caring for 5+ children is a lot more work than I think people who want large families realise
I think half their fans must be young and childless (maybe even children themselves) who have no real idea how much work goes into raising a single child let alone 20+... and the other half are probably parents with a normal amount of children, wondering how the Radfords cope when they might feel stretched thin themselves

Reactions: 4
I think half their fans must be young and childless (maybe even children themselves) who have no real idea how much work goes into raising a single child let alone 20+... and the other half are probably parents with a normal amount of children, wondering how the Radfords cope when they might feel stretched thin themselves
True! I was thinking about having a baby (the thought has now passed) and just thinking about the costs for one, pram, clothes, nappies, wipes, cot etc all adds up. Of course most people keep their prams, clothes and cots for the next baby. But things like formula, if you formula feed, is expensive and then there's all the nappies and there is so much stuff you need to buy, bottles don't keep forever, eventually if even you clean them properly, they will eventually go a bit funny. You need blankets, toys, car seats, bouncers, lotions etc the list goes on. They get a new pram for every baby, which is ridiculous. I mean you can get reasonable price prams, travel systems which go from birth to like 3 years, which is good value but some prams are extortionate. I mean they got a bugaboo donkey which cost about £1400 and joie double pram as well among others and they're getting a new pram for this baby and possibly a triple pram. I mean each to their own. But when I was thinking about all this I was like, I know what I'd have and it wouldn't be expensive and it would just be one. I mean I have a stable income, and stable job, know that I would get maternity leave. But its still expensive!

Also you do have to give up things you enjoy. They must have duck all social life. Nobody is going to want to babysit 12 kids+, then again that's what the older girls are for right? The kids must struggle with social interaction because with so many siblings they haven't had the one on one attention from their parents to learn adequate skills. I have one sibling and that's enough (also we both have ASD, She has atypical autism and I have Aspergers) and that amount of siblings would kill me. When I was at school my dad would sit and help me with my homework and my sister use to butt in and that was annoying! Imagine doing that with 20+! It must be impossible for the parents to help their kids with the HW. Also I should imagine Sue would find it hard anyway because she does come across as a bit, hmmm, challenged. I do agree with the people saying she just stopped maturing as a teen. They are just selfish as parents I'm sorry. Sue, Noel , if you read here, stopping having more kids and look after the ones you've already got.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
True! I was thinking about having a baby (the thought has now passed) and just thinking about the costs for one, pram, clothes, nappies, wipes, cot etc all adds up. Of course most people keep their prams, clothes and cots for the next baby. But things like formula, if you formula feed, is expensive and then there's all the nappies and there is so much stuff you need to buy, bottles don't keep forever, eventually if even you clean them properly, they will eventually go a bit funny. You need blankets, toys, car seats, bouncers, lotions etc the list goes on. They get a new pram for every baby, which is ridiculous. I mean you can get reasonable price prams, travel systems which go from birth to like 3 years, which is good value but some prams are extortionate. I mean they got a bugaboo donkey which cost about £1400 and joie double pram as well among others and they're getting a new pram for this baby and possibly a triple pram. I mean each to their own. But when I was thinking about all this I was like, I know what I'd have and it wouldn't be expensive and it would just be one. I mean I have a stable income, and stable job, know that I would get maternity leave. But its still expensive!

Also you do have to give up things you enjoy. They must have duck all social life. Nobody is going to want to babysit 12 kids+, then again that's what the older girls are for right? The kids must struggle with social interaction because with so many siblings they haven't had the one on one attention from their parents to learn adequate skills. I have one sibling and that's enough (also we both have ASD, She has atypical autism and I have Aspergers) and that amount of siblings would kill me. When I was at school my dad would sit and help me with my homework and my sister use to butt in and that was annoying! Imagine doing that with 20+! It must be impossible for the parents to help their kids with the HW. Also I should imagine Sue would find it hard anyway because she does come across as a bit, hmmm, challenged. I do agree with the people saying she just stopped maturing as a teen. They are just selfish as parents I'm sorry. Sue, Noel , if you read here, stopping having more kids and look after the ones you've already got.

Rant over.
Once you hit 3 kids people are reluctant to babysit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the cap on tax credits prevented their fans from having the families they really wanted. I remember most of them were very young, with 4 or 5 kids by the age of 25 and wanting more. Their fb names were all along the lines of Laura mummy to 6 Smith and they were all SAHMs. Not terribly bright either. There's no way with the cap that they could keep having more.

I think the cap on tax credits prevented their fans from having the families they really wanted. I remember most of them were very young, with 4 or 5 kids by the age of 25 and wanting more. Their fb names were all along the lines of Laura mummy to 6 Smith and they were all SAHMs. Not terribly bright either. There's no way with the cap that they could keep having more.
I had 4 kids by the time I was 25 and I was a stay at home mum. We don’t all idolise the Radfords 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had 4 kids by the time I was 25 and I was a stay at home mum. We don’t all idolise the Radfords 🤣
Yeah I get that, but it is a common theme amongst them. They really looked up to Sue as some type of role model, but I can see on the comments now that even they are starting to question how they can afford everything.

I have seen a number of rumblings on social media about the Radfords in the past month.
They have done themselves no favours with it all either.
People are starting to see them for who they now are. As I have said before they changed. It went from being a nice family on a budget to a family trying to live a luxury life on freebies that pies just cannot provide.

of course there is something wrong in morcombe, if it were baby they would be all over Facebook seeking advice/attention.
The only way they are keeping it quiet is if it’s something that will damage the Radford brand.

Reactions: 6
Fingers crossed, its police and social work investigating the historic abuse and grooming etc by noel. Or hmrc investigating there lifestyle xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.