The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt they could ever split. The kids would quickly be in care. No way could just one of them provide all of the basic needs (I hope we all agree that currently those kids do have their most basic needs met) especially with ferrying Tillie back and forth to Alder Hey and with a newborn in the mix

Reactions: 2
Thing is, if they don't have the support of their family none of them will want to go. And some of them might not even have the grades to consider it- I can't imagine it's easy to ask for help if you're struggling in school if mum and dad have moved onto the newest baby already.
I’m hoping one or more of them rebel against this (like I did). Agreed that all the siblings means they wouldn’t be able to ask for help with school like any other child. They can’t even get the time to have a casual conversation with their parents, they have no chance of getting in-depth help

IMO the most frustrating thing about this family is that they try to present the image of being family oriented and that family means everything to them, but the parents actions say the opposite. Yet their fans still believe they are a perfect family! I have ONE child and in an ideal world I’d be giving her a sibling soon, but that’s being put on hold for personal reasons - I prioritise my family and adding a baby into the mix at this time would be detrimental to us. The poor Radford kids don’t get that consideration from their parents. It doesn’t matter that Tillie is ill, that they apparently have at least one child with additional needs, that they have four kids under five, that another pregnancy could kill Sue and leave all of them motherless. I wish they cared about those kids enough to actually put their family first, stop having kids and focus on what they have

Reactions: 12
Whilst reading through this thread I was thinking how crazy having that many kids is but then I suddenly realised how many grandchildren they could end up with.. I mean if they each had two kids they'd have over 40! Imagine family weddings? Or Christmas with that many grandchildren. It's all just madness and I still fully believe that it's not normal to want and have this many children.

Reactions: 8
Whilst reading through this thread I was thinking how crazy having that many kids is but then I suddenly realised how many grandchildren they could end up with.. I mean if they each had two kids they'd have over 40! Imagine family weddings? Or Christmas with that many grandchildren. It's all just madness and I still fully believe that it's not normal to want and have this many children.
Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of their children decided to be childless

Reactions: 9
I agree- I know they say a lot that they love being in a big family but the reality of actually having and caring for 5+ children is a lot more work than I think people who want large families realise

Reactions: 5
I’m one of 4. Between my siblings and I, there are 7 grandchildren... so far. Two siblings are still fairly young

When you don’t have siblings or any nieces or nephews I think it makes sense that I probably want kids of my own? Vs I think maybe people in such big families may not

Reactions: 1
I’m 1 of 5 and decided I’d only ever have my daughter. There’s 4 grandchildren.

I know this may sound drastic but I get strange vibes from them... like those real life horror stories that come out where a man has abused his daughter and made her have countless children.
I don’t think Sue will realise she has been stuck in a cycle until her kids have all grown up.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No vlog?
No posts?

They are either the most boring people in the world, more boring then we think or there isissues
They posted every 2-3 days maximum usually every other day until this break... Now 9 days since they've posted anything!
Surely if YouTube is a big part of their income they need to be posting more than this?

Reactions: 2
I have only one sibling and she doesn't seem to be in a rush to have any children, I on the other hand have 6 delightful children, and some times I find myself questioning my sanity, otherwise it's actually quite enjoyable, but that's as many I can handle. They are probably being quiet to garner more attention as presumably all there fans will be checking there social media outlets for news, people will also most likely be subscribing to their channel so they get notified of any updates. I think if they had relationship or baby issues the press would know xx

Reactions: 5
They’ve had a couple of breaks mainly when her dad and his mum passed away. I really hope nothing bad has happened to her unborn baby.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.