The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw an article appear on Facebook, the comments underneath were 95% negative. One women had commented that given several of the children had social workers she was questioning whether a 22 was wise and that all was not as well as they make out. I wanted to ask how she knew but didn’t want to comment publicly 🤪
Is it in the big local facebook group? I love it when articles about them are posted there

Is it in the big local facebook group? I love it when articles about them are posted there
The one I saw wasn’t local. But it never ceases to amazing me that people are so stupid. Lots of comments from people saying it was up to her as to how many kids she had and that people were jealous (yeah right) - most of the arguments for them were mainly “they don’t claim benefits so good on em” - no one actually made the point that having 22 children is irresponsible! Not just to those kids you already have but the impact and strain on local services, education, healthcare. The costs involved delivering 22 babies, the £15k child benefit they receive (or thereabouts) - the environmental impact, the social responsibility she has but is totally unaware of. Accepting gifts left right and centre, she is a greedy cow. Consumerism at its most gross. In every way!

Reactions: 14
I just saw an article appear on Facebook, the comments underneath were 95% negative. One women had commented that given several of the children had social workers she was questioning whether a 22 was wise and that all was not as well as they make out. I wanted to ask how she knew but didn’t want to comment publicly 🤪
Do you know Sue greywolf? Maybe through social media? Is that why you wont comment publicly.

I saw an article where someone was saying there is social services involved and I am also wondering how they know because Sue hasnt mentioned that for her own family.

Reactions: 3
Do you know Sue greywolf? Maybe through social media? Is that why you wont comment publicly.

I saw an article where someone was saying there is social services involved and I am also wondering how they know because Sue hasnt mentioned that for her own family.
If SS was involved its hardly something they'd want to broadcast. Can you imagine them vlogging a home visit? 😂 I will say though social workers can be involved for a number of reasons that aren't related to child protection per se. We had a SW for years due to my son 's disability. Every family in the clinic had access to her.

ETA: please link to the Facebook posts.

Reactions: 4
If SS was involved its hardly something they'd want to broadcast. Can you imagine them vlogging a home visit? 😂 I will say though social workers can be involved for a number of reasons that aren't related to child protection per se. We had a SW for years due to my son 's disability. Every family in the clinic had access to her.

Sue has been active on social media for a long while and usually shares alot. This is what I was wondering.

I think the article I saw was on the daily Mail

Reactions: 1

Only as I said before for a few years on babycentre etc not in person. I don’t want to comment on Facebook as my entire family would see my comment and think I was insane frankly!

We also had a social worker for disability reasons, for the disabled child essentially but there for everyone.

I’ll see if I can find the article. It was like an ad on Facebook. But about being 26 weeks pregnant.

Last edited:
Only as I said before for a few years on babycentre etc not in person. I don’t want to comment on Facebook as my entire family would see my comment and think I was insane frankly!
Laughing at the truth in this :ROFLMAO: love your posts on here Grey Wolf and totally know what it's like to have a bee in your bonnet about people like this.

• Heart
I read online Noel was born in 1970 so he'd be 50 now. I know age is nothing but a number but surely there comes a time when you say you know what I deserve some me time and a good nights sleep!

I read online Noel was born in 1970 so he'd be 50 now. I know age is nothing but a number but surely there comes a time when you say you know what I deserve some me time and a good nights sleep!
thats just it though. We have three soon to be four . And we go in every night multiple times , just to check they are okay . How can you check that many kids in an evening ? I’m guessing they don’t or they only check the babies/ toddlers. And if some of the younger ones wake in the night, the elder kids see to them . For bad dreams etc .

Reactions: 6
thats just it though. We have three soon to be four . And we go in every night multiple times , just to check they are okay . How can you check that many kids in an evening ? I’m guessing they don’t or they only check the babies/ toddlers. And if some of the younger ones wake in the night, the elder kids see to them . For bad dreams etc .
IIRC Noel has said they just leave the kids to it at night. Honestly, it must be like living in a zoo in that house.

IIRC Noel has said they just leave the kids to it at night. Honestly, it must be like living in a zoo in that house.
that doesn’t surprise me one bit . I couldn’t imagine not checking our children , I can’t relax until I’ve been in and seen to them. I can just imagine the noise at night .

Reactions: 2
They dont check on them, in a previous programme the took the door handles off so the kids couldnt get up at night.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve followed this family for ages and always been in awe. Not now! I now have 3 children and cannot get my head round the need to have that many children. My partner works offshore and the 3 weeks he’s away is hard. I’ve no idea how she keeps up with cleaning, washing and basic things such as homework! We don’t get much homework but there’s reading every night. How does she get it done?
I frequently feel like a tit mum but wondering how she gives them what they actually bloody need!
#rantover 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And she’s 45 this year.
More importantly there comes a time when it becomes risky for mother and baby. When there are higher rates of birth defects.
I would understand the risk a bit more if it wasn’t baby 23

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed this family for ages and always been in awe. Not now! I now have 3 children and cannot get my head round the need to have that many children. My partner works offshore and the 3 weeks he’s away is hard. I’ve no idea how she keeps up with cleaning, washing and basic things such as homework! We don’t get much homework but there’s reading every night. How does she get it done?
I frequently feel like a tit mum but wondering how she gives them what they actually bloody need!
#rantover 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s probably oblivious. They are all fighting to talk to her on the vlogs and she can’t wait for them to shut up, they are lucky if she doesn’t cut them off.

#rantover 🤦🏻‍♀️
3 of mine were ill throughout December with flu/tonsillitis/chest infections, they needed love attention on top of drinks and medicine, throughout the night as well. I’m the same age as Sue (well 1 year younger) and I have no idea how they would meet their needs, I feel so so sorry for those kids. There is no way these kids do their homework, read regularly, go to parties, spellings, go swimming, etc, I have far less and find I’m constantly not doing all these things that are expected for children these days. It is impossible.

Reactions: 6
Sue in particular is completely oblivious to the children's needs and at the same time is highly defensive that they give their children the same individual time/attention that a family with 2 children do. Noel understands better but doesn't really care.

Reactions: 5
Sue in particular is completely oblivious to the children's needs and at the same time is highly defensive that they give their children the same individual time/attention that a family with 2 children do. Noel understands better but doesn't really care.
Really would be better to own the fact that clearly you can’t but show what they get as an alternative. Many large families I know home school as then they do actually see all of the children for longer periods. (I’m not suggesting they do this, that would be even worse) I’d bet money on these kids coming in from school and the majority being straight on ds/switch/phone/xbox and zero interaction (someone has to prepare food for 18+) and then there’s bed, Bath, Washington and sorting as well as prepping for next day. It’s simply not possible to be reading with each one and checking over spellings etc

Reactions: 8
see I always feel the man is creepy and dead behind the eyes but maybe I’m being harsh and it has been the lack of sleep all along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.