Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Chris tries to stay away from the TV shows and vlogs. Very rare we see him or his family. Don’t blame him for it, if that was my family I’d want to protect my kids from it all too.
He did. At one stage he used Sue's maiden name on social media, I assume not to out himself. Recently however he seems to be trying to be part of the brand, he went to Germany with them and did a tv programme and his insta bio states he is the eldest Radford child.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I very much doubt they’ve split up. Maybe she’s in hospital on bed rest because there’s something wrong with the pregnancy?

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I thought most of them still lived there do they not ? When they did the last house tour there were few older ones there ?

Although it's also not that strange for college age kids to move out ? Maybe it is these days.mkre than half of my friends moved away from home when we started Uni / College
Nope there are only 12 at home.
So those 15 and down!

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Nope there are only 12 at home.
So those 15 and down!
How do you know this and where do the ones not at home live?
Obviously Sophie and Chris live with their respective families!
Chloe left for uni but they begged her to come back.... Can't see them letting her leave again, they need her as a free Nanny!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Yes but for Sue that is a big gap.

She usually stars trying very soon after the last is born.

Its sad, she says 12 week till this is born and really shes thinking 12 weeks till we plan the next
Yes but she’s 45 and she breastfed. She not magic. It’s not a big gap at all (I’ve had smaller myself) but unless you don’t breastfeed and therefore your fertility returns very quickly you physically can’t always get pregnant immediately. She’s openly said she breastfed Bonnie more and longer. She’s had gaps of this size before.

nco88

According to the food safety site after a inspection on 16 Jan 2020 its been upgraded to 4/good.

In the early programmes Sue had a very basic looking side by side twin buggy, similar to the one I bought which was about £120. How times have changed!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Why has it now gone? Did Sue set it up and then deleted it?

So on this private FB group she used to slag Noel and her kids off to 'strangers'? Seems an odd thing to do especially as by this time they were doing the TV shows and in the papers so quite well known. How could she trust people not to 'spill the tea'?!
The group was around for a fair few years and it was a small group.
Its gone now not at the hand of Sue, like I said she annoyed alot of people.
How could she trust people? Because we were friends not strangers.

Starky

In the vlog- is Noel and some of the eldests wearing the designer puffa jackets? The one that Sue was commented on a few weeks ago?

Thetruthspeaks

I wish it was more positive I really do.
But people mean nothing to this woman.

Its like the time someone outed one of her pregnancys, so she got people to lie and attack the person who outed it, 2 days later it was in The Sun. Released by them!
Yep. We defended her and went after the one who ousted her, and all so she could reveal it herself. She said nothing about that when hoping we would attack the lady who leaked the pregnancy news. I am pretty sure she said she wanted the last baby to be kept quiet and do no announcement, and there it was in the papers with a proud Noel and Sue announcing what she said they weren’t announcing. The thought of missing out on money and attention was too much to bear!