The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue is a victim. She was an abused child. I’m commenting on a forum. I never said she didn’t have a perfect prep, I said she may well have, your posts seem very angry and arguing Sue is not a victim indicates very little awareness of abuse. I suggest you use the function available to block yourself from seeing my posts as then you won’t get so upset and aggressive.

I know I looked at the website when the other poster said, and put a couple of pies in my basket (2 can be delivered for £39) but as others had said it was back up and running I didn’t post. Please block my username, I’ll do the same to you so won’t see your replies as find them too aggressive.
£39 for delivery?! Are they gold pies? Or being hand delivered by Noel? 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sue is a victim. She was an abused child.
No Sue was a victim. When a 17/18 year old Noel was sleeping with a 12/13 year old Sue yes she was a victim and it has probably guided her life now.
Why this isnt a huge red flag to people I just dont know, I would not trust any man who slept with a 12/13 year old around my daughters.

30 odd years later she isnt a victim, she has now chosen this life. To an extent I do think she is trapped and they need to have a new baby every year or so to keep them relevant coz thats all they are. These are not silly young people they are nearly 45 and 50 year olds and I know if they were my parents I would really find it weird, not sayin old people cant do it, but I just dont need to know.

I do agree that its strange that all of their children 16 and over have moved out. I also find it very strange that they dont mention this, but I guess that would destroy the perfect Radford counting brand. And thats exactly what it is now a brand.

Reactions: 2
I do agree that its strange that all of their children 16 and over have moved out. I also find it very strange that they dont mention this, but I guess that would destroy the perfect Radford counting brand. And thats exactly what it is now a brand.
I thought most of them still lived there do they not ? When they did the last house tour there were few older ones there ?

Although it's also not that strange for college age kids to move out ? Maybe it is these days.mkre than half of my friends moved away from home when we started Uni / College

I thought most of them still lived there do they not ? When they did the last house tour there were few older ones there ?

Although it's also not that strange for college age kids to move out ? Maybe it is these days.mkre than half of my friends moved away from home when we started Uni / College
Nope there are only 12 at home.
So those 15 and down!

Nope there are only 12 at home.
So those 15 and down!
How do you know this and where do the ones not at home live?
Obviously Sophie and Chris live with their respective families!
Chloe left for uni but they begged her to come back.... Can't see them letting her leave again, they need her as a free Nanny!

How do you know this and where do the ones not at home live?
Obviously Sophie and Chris live with their respective families!
Chloe left for uni but they begged her to come back.... Can't see them letting her leave again, they need her as a free Nanny!
It was in a few recent news stories and confirmed by someone close to a member of the family.

Also the newspaper stories said there were 12 at home, 12 appear on the recent pizza hut vlog.
Chloe lives in a flat with friends, she works in a hair salon and has her own life.
The other kids have jobs too and not in the pie shop.

As for not having a babysitter, poor Katie seams to have taken over that role and has Archie attached to her hip.

Katie lives there doesn't she and Millie ? They are both over 15 and you hear her talk about the older boys but I just assume they don't want to be on camera as you would probably expect.

Just checked the pizza hut blog and Millie and Katie are there too so if they have everyone younger than them that's 14 kids ??

I think there are at least 14 at home and probably more as I think a couple of the older boys are there but just have their own lives as they are 18+ so won't want to go to the park with their family etc

Katie lives there doesn't she and Millie ? They are both over 15 and you hear her talk about the older boys but I just assume they don't want to be on camera as you would probably expect.
I really get confussed at any names. Its either Katie or Ellie I am thinking of, the one who is always with Archie.

Chris and Sophie defiantly have moved out.

Chloe moved out, then there are 4 boys who have also moved out and have jobs of their own, I wont say where as thats not fare to them, but its no secret. And another girl who also moved out, Millie I think.
They do come to the house alot and are involved with big occasions.

But look back on the vlogs, now you know they have moved out you will see the signs, like 12 advent calender's, 12 places set
at the table.

Katie is the one who holds Archie a lot and just had her 17th birthday and I'm pretty certain she lives there.

How do you know the older ones don't ? They could have jobs and still live at home but also I wouldn't think it was strange if they had moved out as lots of 20 year olds do.

Reactions: 1
Katie is the one who holds Archie a lot and just had her 17th birthday and I'm pretty certain she lives there.

How do you know the older ones don't ? They could have jobs and still live at home but also I wouldn't think it was strange if they had moved out as lots of 20 year olds do.
Like I said from someone who is close to a member of the family.
I dont want to say too much about their circumstances, because although their parents may want their life all over the internet I dont think the kids do and they are still young people at the end of the day. I think they deserve their privacy.

I was curious so I just had a look back at their recent Instagram posts. There were 22
stockings hanging up.
Yes and 22 would include Chris too then and we know he dont live there.
As I said they are their for big celebrations so were there for Christmas.

And of course they put up 22 stockings, makes a great Instagram pic.

Reactions: 3
I am getting sucked into this now 😂

Christmas Eve there are 12 kids on the photo but James I think it is isn't in the photo and he is 16 so I guess lives at home ? (And as a 16 year old boy i assume didn't want a photo in his PJ's with his family)

Christmas morning I count 15 I think. Millie is there and what I guess is James and another older boy as well as the 12 from Christmas eve photo.

I have no idea but I wouldn't take from the fact that teenagers don't appear in their blogs to mean they don't live there. My neighbors teenage son wouldn't even let her take a photo of him going to Prom 😜

I am getting sucked into this now 😂

Christmas Eve there are 12 kids on the photo but James I think it is isn't in the photo and he is 16 so I guess lives at home ? (And as a 16 year old boy i assume didn't want a photo in his PJ's with his family)

Christmas morning I count 15 I think. Millie is there and what I guess is James and another older boy as well as the 12 from Christmas eve photo.

I have no idea but I wouldn't take from the fact that teenagers don't appear in their blogs to mean they don't live there. My neighbors teenage son wouldn't even let her take a photo of him going to Prom 😜
I agree I wouldn't take anything thats in vlogs as 100% truth.
But Chris and the next 4 boys do not live in that house.

Just looked up Luke Radford on Instagram and he has recent photos in the house and one with the dogs saying they smelt food when he got home.

I look like a stalker now 😱

We can't possibly know what there home set up is like in real life. I would say a friend of a friend isn't reliable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I live round the corner from them, I see Sue walking with the double pram and holding a child by the hand with the others walking in front of her.....she always looks stressed out and sad. I’ve never ever seen her smile or laugh when she’s out with the kids...maybe she’s different at home. Think she prefers to be inside at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Maybe they rent/own another property and the older ones are living there?!
Most teenagers still live at home unless they go to uni but don't think anyone else has given uni a try after Chloe's brief attempt have they?!
Sue and Noel seem to want to keep them all at home/close as possible anyway.

I live round the corner from them, I see Sue walking with the double pram and holding a child by the hand with the others walking in front of her.....she always looks stressed out and sad. I’ve never ever seen her smile or laugh when she’s out with the kids...maybe she’s different at home. Think she prefers to be inside at home 🤷🏼‍♀️
I dont believe shes happy. Shes forever chasing the feeling a newborn brings but it dont last long

Reactions: 4
No Sue was a victim. When a 17/18 year old Noel was sleeping with a 12/13 year old Sue yes she was a victim and it has probably guided her life now.
Why this isnt a huge red flag to people I just dont know, I would not trust any man who slept with a 12/13 year old around my daughters.

30 odd years later she isnt a victim, she has now chosen this life. To an extent I do think she is trapped and they need to have a new baby every year or so to keep them relevant coz thats all they are. These are not silly young people they are nearly 45 and 50 year olds and I know if they were my parents I would really find it weird, not sayin old people cant do it, but I just dont need to know.

From my understanding when someone is groomed and abused from a young age it is often the case they form a bond with the abuser. It’s all she has known. I personally still consider her a victim and would question her mental capacity and ability to make decisions, based on her childlike commentary in vlogs. None of it seems very healthy or normal. But that’s just my opinion lol. She can’t prioritise her health, put her existing children and their needs first and whilst she seems to be making these decisions based on the number of times she’s said it’s her last, it’s bizarre that Noel isn’t sticking something on his knob and stopping himself from impregnating her.

Maybe they rent/own another property and the older ones are living there?!
Most teenagers still live at home unless they go to uni but don't think anyone else has given uni a try after Chloe's brief attempt have they?!
Sue and Noel seem to want to keep them all at home/close as possible anyway.
Didn’t someone say there was a financial loophole they could be using with the older kids?

Reactions: 6
From my understanding when someone is groomed and abused from a young age it is often the case they form a bond with the abuser. It’s all she has known. I personally still consider her a victim and would question her mental capacity and ability to make decisions, based on her childlike commentary in vlogs. None of it seems very healthy or normal. But that’s just my opinion lol. She can’t prioritise her health, put her existing children and their needs first and whilst she seems to be making these decisions based on the number of times she’s said it’s her last, it’s bizarre that Noel isn’t sticking something on his knob and stopping himself from impregnating her.
In this case there should defiantly be some involvement from outside agency's.

I do understand what you are saying and I think she is very trapped.

I really get confussed at any names. Its either Katie or Ellie I am thinking of, the one who is always with Archie.

Chris and Sophie defiantly have moved out.

Chloe moved out, then there are 4 boys who have also moved out and have jobs of their own, I wont say where as thats not fare to them, but its no secret. And another girl who also moved out, Millie I think.
They do come to the house alot and are involved with big occasions.

But look back on the vlogs, now you know they have moved out you will see the signs, like 12 advent calender's, 12 places set
at the table.
If there’s only that many at home why are they cramming so many in the bedrooms😱

In this case there should defiantly be some involvement from outside agency's.

I do understand what you are saying and I think she is very trapped.
I just find it kind of sad. At one point it was an interesting big family but now it’s a bit obscene. And I don’t think you can be meeting that many needs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.