The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did the 3&4 yr olds sleep on the floor in the lounge with the 9 year old with a very poorly leg, whilst Sue Vagford and Purvy Noel slept on the third floor 😱

Her hair looks so thin, the roots are terrible. I don’t see the atttaction. They look like granny and grandad now. Time to give up guys 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Her hair looks so thin and she clearly didn’t straighten the back bit.

Reactions: 3
No sorry not accepting that there's someone, who's been in the public domain for years, who are that stupid to use their real name online to share private into.

They for sure have PR since they went big on TV years ago and no bleeping chance would she have created a profile in her real name.

So I'm calling bullshit until proven otherwise. Bring the goods.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else get pissed off with bratty Hallie keep PURPOSELY jumping in front of tillie and the frame then jump back out then in again trying to get in her way. Awful! Sue didn’t tell her off either!

Reactions: 9
No sorry not accepting that there's someone, who's been in the public domain for years, who are that stupid to use their real name online to share private into.

They for sure have PR since they went big on TV years ago and no bleeping chance would she have created a profile in her real name.

Who do you think they are?
They have no PR ha ha

They run their own facebook and instagram in their own names. She also had a profile under Suzanne Radford.

Reactions: 2

Clearly you’ve not followed Sue Radford for long then 🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Just googled the slow cooker size, it's advertised as 6-8 portion. It really depends on if you are adding something on the side & what you make. But they need at least 2 slow cookers to feed all of them adequately.
Three at least 😉

Reactions: 1
The blanket was from the Mum of the woman who gifted them the tepees!

I didn’t see the need for Hallie and Phoebe to be part of the sleepover party. Tillie only invited two friends. She could have invited 4 and not have to share with her sisters.

I hope they’re getting speech therapy for Hallie, she definitely needs it.

I can’t stand when Sue talks to Bon Bon (🙄) and says ‘hhheeeyyyyyy’.

Reactions: 8

I didn’t see the need for Hallie and Phoebe to be part of the sleepover party. Tillie only invited two friends. She could have invited 4 and not have to share with her sisters.

Yes she does need speech therapy. hallie was speaking to the camera about oscar and casper fighting. i could barely hear over the over kids talking but she seemed to be struggling to speak properly. i have noticed (i hope this doesn't offend anyone) that hallies top teeth are quite curved, like they go up like a circle if that make senses, which can happen when babies/toddlers use pacis too much when their teeth are developing, which in turn causes speech problems.

Reactions: 7

Not going to lie - I speak to my dog like that 👀🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I talk ridiculous to my animals 😂
I do the same with babies but once they hit 3 they are becoming little people and they want to be treated grown up. It also helps with development. I think it's detrimental to treat children like babies for a really long time.
Not sure how old Bonnie is?

Anyone notice the deliberate showing of the piled up plates of roast dinner, they're really trying to make a point with that :LOL: Also, the last few weeks of vlogs have had them showing as lot of attention to Archie, again, making a point, though I'm glad for him, poor thing. Poor Tillie looks exhausted and scarily thin, I wanted to tell Hallie off myself when she was doing that while Tillie was trying to walk with the frame, I pray the poor lass doesn't have another fall in that house with all the chaos around her 🙁

Reactions: 11
Bonnie the last baby . Not hallie .
Oh sorry, I thought you were responding to the poster who said Hallie needed SLT and you were saying she's only 15 months.

Anyone notice the deliberate showing of the piled up plates of roast dinner, they're really trying to make a point with that :LOL: Also, the last few weeks of vlogs have had them showing as lot of attention to Archie, again, making a point, though I'm glad for him, poor thing. Poor Tillie looks exhausted and scarily thin, I wanted to tell Hallie off myself when she was doing that while Tillie was trying to walk with the frame, I pray the poor lass doesn't have another fall in that house with all the chaos around her 🙁
I felt anxious watching Tillie try to manage on the frame and the younger ones and a dog running around and then her sitting in the teepee with her leg out and again Phoebe and Hallie clambering around. It's another accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.