The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue, if you are reading this, stop being so bleeping selfish and look after the kids you already have.

Noel, no matter how you try and portray yourself, you will always be the adult who slept with a 13 year old child. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 13
I was researching slow cookers for my mum and the 6.5l one actually serves 20 portions, dont know of this is the size they have.
I do feel todays view of portions is skewed, but before i am jumped on this is a general view i haven't seen their servings and its an overall on what i see.
I’m sure when they were having the kitchen fitted Noel said Sue went out and bought two slow cookers but nowadays you just see one.

When Noel does his cooking vlogs and serves up the food it does seem a small portion but is normally for the younger kids.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure when they were having the kitchen fitted Noel said Sue went out and bought two slow cookers but nowadays you just see one.

When Noel does his cooking vlogs and serves up the food it does seem a small portion but is normally for the younger kids.
The cooking vlog he did the other day was purely in reply to what they had been reading on here! Hi sue! You can tell by the look that’s given when he says it won’t feed them all. Utterly pathetic, although it made me laugh....a lot 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh yes she reads here, She always has read everything. Surprised she hasnt sent over a lynch mob to shut us all up.

New headline forThe sun.............. Mum of 22 take parenting advice from a gossip site.

When we get to a new thread it should be titled TRF #3- Our condolences to your lady bits!
the pie shop bakery is awful, went in there the other day the kids was working in there and they didn't have a clue what they was doing and one kiddie had false nails on -so hygienic in a sandwich shop...window of door was boarded up so welcoming..a strange place the pies are not magic by any means -I feel kind of sorry for them as they dont know what to do next -

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was researching slow cookers for my mum and the 6.5l one actually serves 20 portions, dont know of this is the size they have.
I do feel todays view of portions is skewed, but before i am jumped on this is a general view i haven't seen their servings and its an overall on what i see.
We have a 6.5L one and there is no way it would feed 20 even full up.
but not just the slow cooker meals, even the Christmas dinner portions were tiny.

The most recent vlog was just dull.
and sorry but those kids are unruly, they were all over the place. Touching everything, picking up everything. Even the kid climbing in the picture rack while Noel says Iike that pic.
Does he even know his kids names? Coz that’s a few times now that he actually didn’t know who was who.

I was also looking into their house which yes is 10 bedrooms but not actually that big. It was made into 10 bedrooms because it was a care home, there are 10 single sized rooms which they cram kids into. I think 4 of them are basement rooms. You can see from the downstairs it’s small too, the living room is tiny, the kitchen is fair sized but the rest isn’t that big at all.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did all move out as soon as they could.

yes she had some custom wee notions and while they were pretty not the best for full time use.
She did buy a few but was back in disposables along side it and once the baby was born she didnt bother.
I do agree that Casper was favourited, kind of the same way that Hallie is now.
And yes she is a selfish and self centred person. She has always been the same on every other group we have been on, would pop up, post and not take any notice of anyone else.

I also do think its about attention. And after the programmes started to roll in it became about content for the next programme and now for vlogs.
I was on that group too and saw her pop up a couple of times.
Always her own bragging post saying look what I bought.
She could have used her platform to promote reusable but no, it’s not all about her then is it.

Was there a big social media fall out recently? Her Facebook is rather cryptic but I have heard other rumours that she upset some people? Does anyone know what this is about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t call their living room tiny!
Not tiny for an average sized family but for theirs it is. I always think you need enough sofa in a room so that everyone in the family can sit down, theirs only seats about one third of them.
I can't see how 10 bedrooms are singles though, Sue's bedroom is a really good size as are 2 that the girls and boys sleep in. They have 4 or 5 really good sized ones and maybe the other are singles. There are 3 boys in what seems to be a box room and I'd class Hallie and Phoebe's room as a box too. If Chloe has moved out that will have freed up 2 rooms as she had a bedroom and a makeup room.

We have a 6.5L one and there is no way it would feed 20 even full up.
but not just the slow cooker meals, even the Christmas dinner portions were tiny.

The most recent vlog was just dull.
and sorry but those kids are unruly, they were all over the place. Touching everything, picking up everything. Even the kid climbing in the picture rack while Noel says Iike that pic.
Does he even know his kids names? Coz that’s a few times now that he actually didn’t know who was who.

I was also looking into their house which yes is 10 bedrooms but not actually that big. It was made into 10 bedrooms because it was a care home, there are 10 single sized rooms which they cram kids into. I think 4 of them are basement rooms. You can see from the downstairs it’s small too, the living room is tiny, the kitchen is fair sized but the rest isn’t that big at all.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did all move out as soon as they could.

I was on that group too and saw her pop up a couple of times.
Always her own bragging post saying look what I bought.
She could have used her platform to promote reusable but no, it’s not all about her then is it.

Was there a big social media fall out recently? Her Facebook is rather cryptic but I have heard other rumours that she upset some people? Does anyone know what this is about?
She said in the comments that she bought 2 but 1 was more than enough so she gave it to Sophie. Their food portions have always been tiny though.

Reactions: 3
Not tiny for an average sized family but for theirs it is. I always think you need enough sofa in a room so that everyone in the family can sit down, theirs only seats about one third of them.
I can't see how 10 bedrooms are singles though, Sue's bedroom is a really good size as are 2 that the girls and boys sleep in. They have 4 or 5 really good sized ones and maybe the other are singles. There are 3 boys in what seems to be a box room and I'd class Hallie and Phoebe's room as a box too. If Chloe has moved out that will have freed up 2 rooms as she had a bedroom and a makeup room.

She said in the comments that she bought 2 but 1 was more than enough so she gave it to Sophie. Their food portions have always been tiny though.
Well that's just ridiculous

I wouldn’t call their living room tiny!
Maybe not tiny but for 22 people it’s not massive!

They were classed as single rooms when it was a care home

In the vlog- is Noel and some of the eldests wearing the designer puffa jackets? The one that Sue was commented on a few weeks ago?

Big social media fallout?
Sue falls out with anyone who disagrees with
In the vlog- is Noel and some of the eldests wearing the designer puffa jackets? The one that Sue was commented on a few weeks ago?
Yes the Canadian Goose ones. God knows how he agreed to buying four of these at £600 a pop and complained about a light fitting. They look awful anyway, especially teamed with their crap looking sweaters and trainers. Just screams new money TBH!! And it looks like the “money” is running out fast. Soon she will be back to Primark hauls just after the tax credits have been paid

Big social media fallout?
Sue falls out with anyone who disagrees with

Yes the Canadian Goose ones. God knows how he agreed to buying four of these at £600 a pop and complained about a light fitting. They look awful anyway, especially teamed with their crap looking sweaters and trainers. Just screams new money TBH!! And it looks like the “money” is running out fast. Soon she will be back to Primark hauls just after the tax credits have been paid
Of late they look like a channel 5 Benefits and Proud family to me.

Did anyone see the Tillie's physio vlog? Does Sue not realize how sad it sounds when she says Tillie really enjoyed the 1-2-1 attention? How tragic is it that the child has to have an accident and major surgery to get some individual time with another person (who isn't even her family!) They must be so used to conveyor belt parenting that she isn't even mildly embarrassed about it. Sue must have forgotten that she previously claimed that all of her children get individual attention on a daily basis.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Of late they look like a channel 5 Benefits and Proud family to me.

Did anyone see the Tillie's physio vlog? Does Sue not realize how sad it sounds when she says Tillie really enjoyed the 1-2-1 attention? How tragic is it that the child has to have an accident and major surgery to get some individual time with another person (who isn't even her family!) They must be so used to conveyor belt parenting that she isn't even mildly embarrassed about it. She must have forgotten that she previosuly claimed that all of her children get individual attention on a daily basis.
Sue does not have a brain. She is one of the simplest people you could ever have the misfortune of coming across. As a mother of a large (ish) family myself I find the way they go about their lives totally bizarre. The tides are starting to turn and people are seeing them for what they really are about! £££££

Reactions: 6
Sue does not have a brain. She is one of the simplest people you could ever have the misfortune of coming across. As a mother of a large (ish) family myself I find the way they go about their lives totally bizarre. The tides are starting to turn and people are seeing them for what they really are about! £££££
Yeah I think in many ways ironically they will be the cause of their own demise; by vlogging people are getting a much closer insight into their (boring) lives and questioning the way they do things.

Reactions: 4
See the thing is when you disagree with her she just calls you jealous and vile
Jealous of what? Your bucket fanny? Your creepy AF husband? Your boring personality? Your chaotic life? The fact you look like utter crap? I’d rather keep my looks and sanity thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't remember which version of Kids and Counting it was but she said then which is years back that Dr's had advised her not to have anymore as her cervix has weakened but that must be why she's now induced early? I think it's so selfish of her to put herself at risk by having more kids when she already had a big family and risk the kids being left without their Mum. She is definitely obsessed.

Imagine if she asked one of her daughters to be a surrogate for her when she can't have anymore!!
Obstetricians really don’t like it if you have lots of babies. Most of them get iffy after 5. Statistically the risks increase quite substantially. The mother’s delivery history does play an important part in the birth plan but Sue is an unknown entity really. The induction is due to fast deliveries, however these are not recommended for women who’ve had lots of babies. Often breaking the waters will trigger it, so this will be the plan. But for me this didn’t work, they left the baby as long as they could with waters broken but then had no choice but to use drugs to progress labour. This has increased risk as it’s a very well used womb that they would prefer not to use any intervention with as can be so unpredictable. Mine did go well and was straightforward, however they also then worry hugely about the womb contracting back down properly and the risk of post part in haemorrhage. The risks were hammered home to me time and again, despite me being heavily pregnant, so either she doesn’t listen or just doesn’t care. I became quite anxious. I would not risk it again because my children need me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.