The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How OTT and grass. It’s like something out of Gypsy weddings 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Haha I was just going to say , duck sake it's so OTT! Prob spent more on this than some folk spend on weddings. Absolute hole family

Reactions: 16
You were right. Not sure if they will vlog it or use it for the tv show or just share later.
I really hope they just share it not profit it from it (someone slap me this is the radfords we talking about) they prob already planned wat they spending the money on know it won’t b spent on the kids

U has so no clue wat fashion is n wat clothes go together does she
C26354A0-4CDB-4385-82CE-E87162C502F2.png
C26354A0-4CDB-4385-82CE-E87162C502F2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have gender reveals replaced baby showers now or something? To be completely honest I don't think anyone but the parents and maybe immediate family care too much about what's between the childs legs 😂 although I suppose gender does matter when you're a Radford, it determines whether you're destined to raise your siblings or to play video games and be waited on hand and foot 🙄 such a progressive family, not.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really hope they just share it not profit it from it (someone slap me this is the radfords we talking about) they prob already planned wat they spending the money on know it won’t b spent on the kids

U has so no clue wat fashion is n wat clothes go together does sheView attachment 1089018View attachment 1089018
It's like she can't decide between smart or casual so she went for both 🤣

Watching an old episode had no idea noel had the snip then 3 months later had it reversed wtf
I hope they paid for that and it wasn't NHS!!

Reactions: 10
She clearly already knows!

Chloe looks like she's away clubbing not finding out the gender of her baby! Really can't buy class can you.

Totally over the top for a gender reveal, I hate the fact we've now adopted all these American traditions, so over the top.

I never had a baby shower and wouldn't ever attend one either. My gender reveal was looking at the screen and seeing there was no penis 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Didn't someone mention on here about a blazer suiting her better then jumpers?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't someone mention on here about a blazer suiting her better then jumpers?
Yes someone definitely mentioned wearing blazers with jeans instead of jumpers. She is even taking fashion advice from Tattle now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do Chloe and her partner already know the gender or is it going to be a surprise to them to?
or do they actually know but are pretending that they don’t?

What are the chances they will vlog chloes gender reveal and use it for content? 🤔
Can't see them passing up that opportunity with millie either not attending or kept out of frame.
Of course they’ll vlog and use it for profit… sorry content 🙄
Never too young to start making money really could be the Radfords mantra.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She clearly already knows!

Chloe looks like she's away clubbing not finding out the gender of her baby! Really can't buy class can you.

Totally over the top for a gender reveal, I hate the fact we've now adopted all these American traditions, so over the top.

I never had a baby shower and wouldn't ever attend one either. My gender reveal was looking at the screen and seeing there was no penis 🤣🤣
I thought I was being extra harsh but think it just looks really tarty! Which is the look the Radford girls seem to all go for as soon as they hit a certain age! As much make up & fake tan as possible & as little clothing 😒 fine if you’re going out to a foam party but you’d wanna be a little classier for a ‘gender reveal’ surely? Realised how bleeping ridiculous a gender reveal is as a thing when I wrote that!!!

Reactions: 25
Watching an old episode had no idea noel had the snip then 3 months later had it reversed wtf
Was that another lie? The amount of kids they had at said “ snip “ what Dr in their right mind would do it unless under exceptional circumstances or am I being thick? Must have been done privately as really couldnt see NHS doing it....pity the scissors didnt slip and they chopped his todger off....✂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Most of us on here are convinced that's another Radfraud lie. The dates just don't add up (like with most stories/lies in Radfraud land!)

I thought on the last q&a Chloe said that she wasn't revealing the gender. Or have I completely made that up?

Sue would have looked ok without the jacket and with better hair colouring.

Reactions: 10
How does one know what GENDER an unborn baby is? It's a sex reveal, if anything. Awful idea anyway.
So do people buy gifts for a sex reveal?

• Heart
WTF is a gender reveal party? Instead or as well as a Baby Shower or do you have one or the other?...🙄🤷‍♀️
Cringey as duck American craze that all the social media celeb wannabes absolutely have to participate in in a desperate attempt to stay 'relevant'.

Whether it's revealed by confetti cannons, cutting a cake, popping a balloon etc, it's always pink means girl and blue means boy 🙄

So progressive...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.