The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god another girl to dress up like a doll

No doubt she will have a ridiculous over the top pretentious name. Something like Clementine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll never understand why Sue has never got involved in the pie shop. If I had an established business like that I'd be there all hours trying to improve things.

Reactions: 19
They could move to Cheshire and be on the Real Housewives...
No we’re good thanks, they can stay where they are...😱🥴🤣

Is that a man on the right???

I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for Millie. She's just had a baby and for whatever reasons it hasn't been announced but instead they announce the next baby. Almost like her baby doesn't matter. Probably because it's a boy.
😂🤣...looks like a cross dresser...is it that hairdresser friend of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know... that's quite interesting. I've always thought Ellie looks different to all the other kids... hmmmmm is Noel really her fathe
yeah they supposedly had a vasectomy in between James and Ellie. James was born 17th October 2003. Ellie was born may 6th 2005 so about 18 months or a bit over gap. In terms of radfords though that is a bit of a gap considering most of them are a year apart. A lot even less than a year.
father???

Reactions: 16
You know... that's quite interesting. I've always thought Ellie looks different to all the other kids... hmmmmm is Noel really her fathe
father???
I literally commented on a thread after an episode that I thought Ellie was a cousin or something on the Scotland trip 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn't know they were related to oompa loompas.
Is that the cousin? Sue’s brother’s daughter? Someone said she was called Madison.
I don’t like to comment on peoples looks but seriously, she needs to tone down the fake tan, the foundation, deflate the lips and buy a mirror! Awful!

Reactions: 9
Another girl to be dressed up like a doll and to turn into a tart when it’s older with make up like a drag queen. Their isn’t a pretty one amongst them. How can there be, they are all bloody Radford clones.
I can imagine the screeching and screaming from Flappy, she probably wet her knickers. I detest this shower. Who the duck do they think they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.